Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > E Deck > Third Class Permanents


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 5 2007, 10:30 PM
Despite the Cinema replacing most of the Third Class permanents, some of the original places were built anyway, which begs to question why they were. Although, they are also blocked off...

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 02:06 AM
He enters the permanants, looking around for anything dangerous or for the one he is supposed to meet here

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:10 AM
Oddly enough, like the Cinema, there seems to be a large amount of Wax statues here, but these appear more modern, like they were crafted from the very passengers on the decks...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 02:19 AM
"Ok....this is seriously damaging my calm..."

He takes a closer look at one of the waxworks, wondering if it really was so realistic becuase it was...for lack of a better word....real.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:22 AM
The Waxwork he was looking at looked a little out of place, of a man wearing glowing green goggles and a black shirt and pants, along with a black bag. It seemed not to move...

"Boo." The statue said, looking to Mike...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 02:28 AM
He jumped, almost braining the so called statue with his flashlight

"Fucking hell....You near scared the bollocks off me!"

He cant help but grin though....It was well done

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:31 AM
"Haha, no need to be jumpy now. Though I will admit this place is a little creepy. What's with all the Statues everywhere? Was this supposed to be a Wax museum or soemthing aboard the ship?" Calvin asked...\

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 02:35 AM
"Nope....these are third class living areas.....cant get to them bar through the cinema so they were never used due to the design flaw.....No wax museum intended...."

He uses the end of his flashlight to prod one of the other statues, half expecting it to jump at him too

"To be honest i thought you would know...did you put the movie on?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:37 AM
"That was my next question. The Minute I came here that Movie started on that very scene of those two lovebirds on the bow, and has been playing it in a loop for some reason." Calvin then noticed the injuries on them, "What'd you two get in a fight?"

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 02:51 AM
"Now that id kinda creepy..."

He looks back toward the cinema, frowning

"And as for the fight.....picture two poltergeist's....a chucky doll with a circular saw, some flying knives, some irish fight songs and some glass bottles, all the essentials of a good bar brawl"

His irish accent was creeping back again, this place unnerved him

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:01 AM
"You telling me you believe in those ghost tales as well? Pah," Calvin said, waving his hand in front of them, "Myths, this ship ain't haunted, just some sick man's fantasy."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:04 AM
"Mate, ive seen the shit plain with my own two eyes....It couldnt be any more true"

He raises a hand to show there will be no more discussion on the subject

"Ok....so....what did you mean show us the right way?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:13 AM
"Well, First, I suggest getting those wounds patched up. I've got some stuff in one of these rooms here to help, along with some stuff you'll need." Calvin said, heading for one of the nearby rooms...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:16 AM
Mike gestures to the others and follows Calvin. Looking around the area as he moves

"Whats with the suit anyhow?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:19 AM
"You like? Always thought it made me look like the guy from those Splinter Cell Games," Calvin said as he opened one of the doors, revealing a room with four bunks, two of which are taken by Wax people. There is, however, a large amount of black bags rested here...

Survivors
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:21 AM
"Yeah....decidedly secret agent....We get one too?"

He asks, eying up the wax people warily, then turning his attention to the bags

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:30 AM
"Take your pick for the bags. Young lady, suggest that one," He said, pointing to the one on the bed...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:33 AM
Mike grabs the nearest one, planting it on a stable surface and opening it up to have a look at the contents, his curiosity getting the better of him

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:38 AM
Inside the bag was a number of things, ranging from Goggles similar to the ones Calvin had on, to Odd looking guns with Dart needles filled with some sort of Liquid. There also appeared to be some clothing similar to his...

"Good lord... Where did you get this stuff?" Julia asked as she pulled out a Shirt from her bag which looked rather form fitting...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:39 AM
"That was actualy going to be my next question. And i swear to god if you tell me your a secret agent youll be taking a swim mate"

He grins to show hes joking, removing the goggles and slipping them on before taking the dart gun out and looking it over

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:44 AM
Michael has Gained Night Vision Goggles (+3 Wits) and Dart Gun (+1 Power) Light Firearm [2/2]

"Well, I'm deffinetly not a Secret Agent for sure, and there should be some darts in the bag as well."

The Gun looked to hold Darts of any kind, A couple already in with some Green liquid...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:52 AM
((Light melee?))

He roots around in the bag for the darts, looking at them before dropping them in his pocket

"Ok....so im guessing these are tranquilisers right?"

He looks up to the far too well kitted out man

"Two questions.....what else is in here? An where did you get all this stuff?"

While he waits for an answer he examines the clothes he pulled from the bag

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:00 AM
Michael has gained Tranquilizer dart [15], Poison darts [15]

((Cough, I mean Firearm))

Not all the Darts had Green liquid. there were Thirty in total, 15 Green, and 15 blue colored.

"Yes, they are," Calvin said, As a just in case. The two in already in your guns are empty for practice. They will be reused while we practice on these Wax sculptures."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:04 AM
"I feel i should warn you that i really cant shoot for shit, your looking more at Jose than me here"

He looks over at His friend, seeing how hes getting on

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:08 AM
Jose looked to be having a rather fun time, having already switched into the clothes provided, a plain black shirt and plain black pants with boots. He seemed to even be dancing around in the outfit.

"I feel like I'm CIA!"

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:13 AM
Try as he might mike couldnt restrain his laughter, he chuckled quietly to himself as he also changed into the clothes provided

"You look like it too mate"

He looked over at Julia too, making sure she was doing ok, all the while with a thought running through his mind

How did he know what he needed for us when he hadnt even met us before today?

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:18 AM
Julia seemed to have slipped into hers as well... but hers wasn't a plain shirt and pants. Hers was, for lack of better words, Skin tight...

"I look like Lara Croft!"

Which wasn't far off, since her hair was tied back into a pony tail anyway...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:20 AM
"Now thats no bad thing...."

He smiles, looking down at himself, filling his new pockets with his keys and ammo, slipping his knife through his belt and attatching his radio and holster, checking to see if it fit the dart gun

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:25 AM
The holster did, Fitting perfectly with the Gun.

"Alright, now, let's get you guys healed up, there's some stuff in the white bag there, mostly band-aids. Don't touch the First aid kit though, that's for Emergencies." Calvin said...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:30 AM
Mike looks inside the origional bag, not sure whats still in there, so he closes it up and slings it over his shoulder before looking in the white bag for something to pocket for later healing

((Out of curiosity....what exactly was in the bag?))

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:33 AM
Michael has gained Black Shoulder bag (+4 Inventory Space)

What's left in the bag is really nothing else, other what looks to be a small hand held computer device. The White bag contained a number of band-aids, more than enough to heal them right now and keep for later, as well as the First Aid Kit he had talked about.

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:38 AM
Mike put some bandaids on the few scuffs and scratches he had then picks up a couple for later, turning to calvin

"Now im dressed like a techno ninja.....Whats the plan?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:48 AM
Michael has gained band-Aids [5]

Jose and Julia put on the Band-aids as well, regaining all the strength as Calvin piped up,

"First, I want to see what your all best suited at, perhaps even train you somewhat for better use. First, I want to see how well all of you are at firing a weapon. we'll test in the hallway," He said as he lead them back out into the hallway...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 04:51 AM
Mike follows Calvin out to the hallway, pulling the gun from its holster looking over it to see if he can figure its workings before he has to fire it

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 04:58 AM
The gun looked rather simple, Load one to two darts from the top, and then pull the trigger, as Calvin pointed to one of the Wax statues, which looked to be dressed like the crewmen...

"Fire for the neck. One at a time. Michael, you first."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:02 AM
Mike took aim as best he could, keeping both eyes open and pulling the trigger, shooting the dart at high speed (Hopefully) for the neck of the wax crewman

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:05 AM
[1/2]

While he was not the best at firing, his first shot did hit... in the back of the head...

"Err... not the best place... Try again," Calvin said...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:10 AM
He retakes his aim, holding the gun with both hands and pulling the trigger once more, firing the second and final dart at the waxwork

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:17 AM
The second shot, while not in the neck, did manage to hit the same area...

"Hmm, You've got the precision at least... your accuracy could be better though... Alright, let's see Lara do some. Retrieve your dart please Mike."

"My name is Julia..." Julia spat at Calvin as she readied her dart gun, waiting for mike to retrieve and reload his...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:19 AM
Mike grabbed his darts out of the waxwork and loaded them into his gun as he walks back to lean against a wall next to jose, trying not to grin at the banter between the two in front of him

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:26 AM
Calvin told Julia to take her first shot, which, to her credit, was close, but on the shoulder instead of the neck. Calvin told her how that could work good, but the Neck is preferred...

"Can't help but wonder who this Chico really is, eh Mike?"

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:29 AM
"Yeah....He dodges all the really good questions....He has nicely fitting clothes and the right number of bags of expensive equipment....There is something wrong with him"

He mutters, watching the target shooting session

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:35 AM
Julia's Second shot this time hit the Left buttock on the wax statue, and Jose couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Calvin told her how those areas were good, but the Neck was still preferred, telling her to grab her darts and then turning to Jose,

"You next, C'monm" Calvin said, as Julia retrieved her darts and Jose went up...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:38 AM
"Cmon Jose...do us proud"

He grins, watching with anticipation as this little lesson commences. Almost expecting The mexican man to land both shots flawlessly

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:42 AM
And to his credit, he did, taking aim, and firing both before Calvin even said so, both landing right in the wax statues neck. Calvin was stunned himself at how well his aim was. "I think we found our Tranq gunner..." he said as Jose blushed...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:44 AM
"See, i told you man....Magic"

He chuckles to himself, still vaugely curious as to how he became such a good shot, he turns to Calvin, still smiling

"So....whats next?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 05:53 AM
"That really depends. I'd like to know if you have any preference on what you'd like to work on first."

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 05:57 AM
"Well, what are our options? Ill tell you what one rings a bell"

He looks over the gun again, wondering how he would go about removing the two blank darts and replacing them without firing them

"And also....whats the little computer thing for?"

He asks, thumbing at his bag as he remembers that its there


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 06:18 AM
"Well, there's obviously learning how to Reload that gun..." Calvin says as points to the fact Michael is having trouble reloading... "Then there's stealth training... hacking, which is what that Computer is for, along with communication, and and lockpicking..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 01:00 PM
"Lets start with the gun.....Moving on to the lockpicking, then hacking....then stealth and comms.....if you have the patience that is"

He grins sheepishly at Calvin, shrugging to show his apology that his lack of firearm experteise is far from up to scratch, regardless of how much he should distrust the man, he cant help but like him. Though he is rather unnerved by the training he is being offered

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:23 PM
"Alright, there's a compartment on the top. Just slide it off, load in the darts one by one, and then slid it back." Calvin said, demonstarting with his own gun...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 03:31 PM
He does so, loading two of the live tranquilisers into the gun, slipping the two blanks into his pocket

"Easy when you know how eh?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:22 AM
[2/2]

Calvin nodded, "Yep, Now you wanted lockpicking next ri-"

before Calvin finished, the lights on the whole ship went out, but did not flicker back on, and an announcement came over the ship intercom...

"Attention passengers do not panic, It is only a minor electrical malfunction. We are working on a solution right now..."

Noticeably, Julia ducked back behind Jose and Mike...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 01:16 PM
Mike slipped the pistol back into its holster and tapped his NVG down over his eyes, his knife finding its way into his hand as he looks around the room

"Julia....Get your torch out and look around.....But be carefull not to get it in my eyes.....itll hurt like a bastard.....Jose...Keep an eye out for them...."

He turns to Calvin, almost whispering

"Those darts will do you no good....If youve got a knife get it out....If we're unlucky.....im about to prove those ghosts exist"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 03:19 PM
Before Julia or Jose could respond, a sudden high pitched scream came from where she was, and as Calvin and Michael turned, they found both of them to be gone, only their flashlights left on the floor. Even worse, the Wax statues suddenly turned to look to them both, and began to speak...

"Can you hear how the Children Weep? Chills like Sawblades cutting deep..."

"What the fuck just happened?!" Calvin barked...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 03:33 PM
"Fuck...FUCK! Julia! Jose?!?! WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN THEM?"

He bellows at the wax figures, pointing with the knife in his hand

"Im trying to help you goddamnit!"

He looks quickly over his shoulder at Calvin

"Grab one of the flashlights, if these are what i think they are ill need you to point them out!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 07:58 PM
"We are not the Poltergeists you speak of," The statues said before turning back and stopping movement. Before Michael could say anything though, a voice came from behind him, Liam...

"Nephew!"

Calvin turned with gun raised but didn't pull just yet...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 08:19 PM
"Leave it Calvin....Hes with me!"

He gives the statues a last long glare before turning to face Liam


"Uncle....What the hell is going on here?"

He lifts his goggles again, the knife still held nervously in his hand

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
"Jose and Julia were captured! They were taken by the Donally brothers..."

Mission Time!

Scenario One: Donally Waxworks

Brief: Michael's Two Pals, Julia and Jose, have been captured by the Mysterious Donally Brothers. They are hidden somewhere on the E and/or Orlop Deck, but can he find them before they get turned into Wax Statues...?

Objectives:
1. Rescue Jose
2. Rescue Julia
3. Defeat Georgy Donally
4. Defeat Sergio Donally
5. (Optional) Keep Liam from 'dying'

Rewards:
1. +10 Bond with Jose (Objective One)
2. +10 Bond with Julia (Objective Two)
3. +10 Bond with Julia and Jose (Objectives 1 & 2, Stacks with Rewards 1 & 2)
4. +10 Strength, +10 Wits to Michael (Objectives 3 & 4)
5. +10 Bond with Calvin, +15 With Liam (Objective 5)
6. ???? (All objectives)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 08:38 PM
"Do you know where they went? And who the hell are the Donally brothers?"

He looks around for any sign of where they were taken, either way there is no time to waste, God knows what may happen to them if hes too slow

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:41 PM
"I don't Michael! All I know is they are somewhere on the ship for sure. But I do know about the Donally brothers. Irish Mafia from the Titanic time. They were planning to hijack the ship and reclaim it for Ireland since it was built by Irish hands, but were stopped when they were caught in the floods of the Orlop Deck."

"Why the hell does that matter? That means they're dead aren't they?" Calvin asked.

"So am I, and I'm standing here."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 08:47 PM
"This is a ghost Calvin! Just like i was telling you!"

He runs his hand through his hair, tapping his fingers on the back of his head

"Ok....You said the floods on the Orlop Deck is what killed them right? That would imply that is where they haunt! We should check the Cinema first then head to the orlop..."

He pulls his flashlight from his pocket and clicks it on, carefully avoiding Liam with it as he turns and heads back for the way into the cinema, all the while looking around for any evidence of them being in the permanants

"Grab those spare flashlights will you Calvin?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:51 PM
"Right..." Calvin said rather sarcastically and grabbed the Flashlights before following Michael. If either of them were in the Permanents, there was no sign... except the wax statues that seemed to point too the Cinema...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 10 2007, 08:53 PM
"Thats just creepy....But thank you"

He nods to the statues as he walks, following their pointing out toward the cinema

"All this Unnatural stuff going on and you still dont believe your eyes?"

He asks Calvin, more to keep up conversation than to get an answer

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:57 PM
"I'll believe when I get possessed."

"That can be arranged..." Liam shot...

Michael, Calvin, and Liam have left the Third Class permanents for the Cinema

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 21 2007, 09:43 PM
Mike follows Calvin into the permanants, still looking around for any sign of the missing statues

"Was it all an illusion maybe? More ghosts?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 21 2007, 10:13 PM
"Maybe, who knows," Julia says as Calvin leads them to a hall ith many doors that all have locks...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 21 2007, 10:35 PM
"So is this your training arena then?"

He asks calivn, looking around the corridor

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 21 2007, 11:00 PM
"Pretty much. Each of these doors has a different lock than the next, yet all are ones found on the ship. There is one common denominator between them all though..."

He says...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 21 2007, 11:10 PM
"And whats that then?"

Mike isnt looking so much at the lock as the door, wondering if he could kick it in

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 22 2007, 01:37 AM
"Each one is horribly weak to one thing," he says, walking over to Julia and sticking his hand in her hair, then sharply pulling something out. Julia let out a high pitched 'OW!' as a small black item was ripped from her head...

"A Hairpin."

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 22 2007, 02:14 AM
"A hairpin?"

He looks over to Julia, Without speaking somehow managing to convay 'are you allright?'

"With nothin more than a hairpin?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 22 2007, 05:08 PM
"Well, it is tricky to do so, but a hairpin can open all the locks on this ship."

Calvin said as he headed over to one of the locks.

"Just pinch it shut, put it in the lock at about 45 degrees, let it open, and twist to the left."

He demonstrated it, which caused it to actually open...

Survivors
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 22 2007, 07:59 PM
"Wow....thats impressive. But highly alarming. Let me have a shot"

He puts out his hand to take the pin from Calvin

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 22 2007, 08:17 PM
Calvin gladly hands Michael the pin...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 22 2007, 11:03 PM
Mike takes the pin and fumbles it for a moment, then after managing to pinch it closed, tries to copy what Calvin did and hoping to hear the healthy click of the lock opening

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 22 2007, 11:31 PM
It took Michael longer, but he did eventually hear the click of it opening...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 22 2007, 11:34 PM
He stands up and raises his hands in the air. Making noises like a crowd cheering as the turns on the spot

"Ladies and gentlemen! The most dexterous think ive ever done! I could do with more practice however...."

He offers the pin to whoever intends to take it next as he drops his arms

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 23 2007, 12:46 AM
Julie snatches the pin away and fixes it back into her hair, "If you needed a pin, just ask. That is my favorite one."

She wriggles through her pockets and takes out a few pins out, handing them to Michael, Jose, and Calvin...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 23 2007, 12:55 AM
"Ohhh, thanks Julia"

He smiles at the girl and turns to the next door, practicing the trick once more

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 23 2007, 12:59 AM
Michael was able to do it again, but it was in no less time than before...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 23 2007, 01:11 AM
"Shit...Tricky little....Any words of wisdom Calvin?"

He asks, looking over his shoulder with a frown

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 23 2007, 01:27 AM
"None I can think of. Just don't stall."

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 23 2007, 01:31 AM
"Right"

He takes a deep breath, concentrating, then tries again, this time trying not to stall

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 24 2007, 12:34 AM
There was a slight lowering in time, but not much...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 24 2007, 01:32 AM
He frowns, watching the others progressing before he retries on the next lock over

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 24 2007, 01:36 AM
The others didn't seem to be doing to better either, though Michael's next lock did show a somewhat significant improvement...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 24 2007, 01:59 AM
He suppresses a smug little smile, trying one final lock, to make sure it wasnt a fluke before standing back

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 24 2007, 10:28 PM
It took a short bit longer on the next, but the improvement was still there...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 25 2007, 04:40 PM
"I think i did not bad eh Calvin?"

He looks over to his new mentor, awaiting his thoughts on the matter

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 25 2007, 11:28 PM
"Yeah, Nice English there," Calvin said, commenting on the fact Michael had just severely made the English language bleed with his redneck butchering there. "But not bad, not bad."

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 25 2007, 11:34 PM
"English is overrated, local dialect will prevail"

He grins and turns to watch the rest of the team practicing, before checking his watch for the time

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 03:12 PM
It was almsot Five...

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 27 2007, 03:18 PM
"Three hours to go....You wanna try to learn us a little hacking? Or should we all wander off and meet back here later?"

He looks over at Calvin and waits for an answer

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 03:19 PM
"Unless one of you has Asian routes, there isn't a chance you could even learn a basic hack in FIVE hours. Might as well do whatever you want."

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 27 2007, 03:26 PM
"Your probably right there, My idea of hacking involves a hammer and a hatchet"

He chuckles, stretching aand looking at the various holes and rips in his clothing

"Im probably as well to go back to my room and catch an hour or two's worth of sleep...."

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 03:29 PM
"Probably a good idea," Calvin said, "Might want to change out of the black clothes though. We won't really be needing them until the power fully goes out, and we don't need you walking out and about with them on."

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 27 2007, 03:31 PM
"Yeah, good point, its why i saved my uniform too...."

He dives into one of the now unlocked doorways to quickly change back into his waiters gear, then step back outside, adjusting his waistcoat

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 03:45 PM
Jose and Julia were stepping out too, having changed into theirs as well.

"Guess we'll see each other in a few hours then?" Julia asked...

Survivors:
Mike: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Nov 27 2007, 03:48 PM
"Unless something truely traumatic happens before then...Yeah"

He grins and gives the people around him a cocky salute before he turns on his heel and heads out the door, heading off toward his (As of yet unmade) room

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 03:55 PM
Michael has left the Third Class permanents for The Cinema

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)