Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > D Deck > Galley Hall


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 3 2007, 09:30 PM
The Galley hall contains many a small rooms and a few hospital rooms for Chef's who have experienced bad luck in one of the rooms. Anything from Knives to China plates can be found in the rooms here. However, alot of Chef's appear to be in the Hospital rooms for strange injuries with the items...

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 03:48 PM
Mike carries right on walking, looking around the room as he continues his epic quest to reach the second class dining area

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:54 PM
As Michael walked along the hallway, strange things began to happen. The sound of the metal walls almost bending about from strain. It was an eerie sound, a bone chilling one... one that shouldn't be made...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:00 PM
"What the hell....."

He pulls his radio from his belt and raises it to his mouth again

"Anyone else hear that...?"

He moves over to the wall, moving his free hand to the wall and resting it against it, leaning a forward to put his ear to the metal

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:07 PM
The Radio chimed back from the others...

"Hear what? We didn't hear anything."

That was what they all said, as the sound of one of the door handles beginngn to turn on it's own came from behind Michael...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100


????: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:12 PM
"The creaking....it sounds like the hull is...."

He hears the handle turning and whips around, the radio dropping to his side as he watches the door opening itself, looking around for the cause

"This is too weird....."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:17 PM
The door seemed to open to one of the many storage rooms aboard the ship, this particular one being the storage for all the knives, which began to shake...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100


????: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:21 PM
He looks at the knives, memories of the strange stories that have been passed around about poltergeists on the ship running through his head, something in the back of his head screaming:

DUCK!

So he does, diving to the left and keeping the door frame between him and the eerily shaking blades

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:26 PM
Just before Michael dived out of the way, hundreds of knives flew out of the door, but narrowly missed Michael as he dived, instead, leaving a perfect outline of where Michael had stood...

Then two more knives came out after a few second, one that landed where his groin would have been, and one that landed where his head would have...


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:31 PM
"J....Jesus H christ!"

He looks at the shape on the wall, swallowing loudly as he watches the final knife blows before he inches his head round the door frame. Checking to see exactly what the hell was going on

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:34 PM
For now, the room seemed empty, save the knives that didn't fly off the handle at him, quite literally. Although, there seemed to be something on the wall, but it was too dark in the room to see from only the entrance...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:40 PM
He speaks into his radio again

"I ehh.....I need someone to come to the Galley hall, bring a security guard if you can, i was just attacked by a hoard of......for lack of a better explenation....a hoard of flying knives. Could do with a little clean up"

He clips the radio back onto his belt and stands up, brushing down his waistcoat and trousers before cautiously making his way into the room, fumbling for a lightswitch and see whatever is on the wall

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:53 PM
A reply came back on the Radio from Jose...

"Shit, sorry Michael, forgot about how that places is. Are you alright at least?"

As for the lights, they came on brightly, and a hiss seemed to come as well, like something fizzling away, along with a puff of black smoke (Poltergeist Killed?). The back wall was illuminated enough that Michael as able to read it, which seemed to be written in blood...

Writing on the Wall
I've been stuck in this room for the longest time, one of the cooks having gone crazy and attacked me. I can't really blame him, a lot of people are in an uproar of panic and fear after we struck that iceburg. His mind probably just snapped from not wanting to die. I know I don't want to either, but I'm stuck here while the water rises unless someone happens to rescue me. I wonder if that nice girl Eleanor is looking for me... we did seem to hit it off those past few nights. Maybe... maybe she's sacrificing herself to look for me...

Oh god... I think hear the water rising outside the door... If this is the last thing I write, I write it in the blood from my shoulder, hoping that maybe it will never wash away... and that it may be read should someone find the ship...

-Liam O'brian


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 04:58 PM
Grabbing the radio he speaks absently into it before replacing it

"Yeah....yeah im fine, ill be over to you in a minute...."

He reads the message, then reads it again, anyone there to see it would note the shock plain on his face

"Liam O'brian....Thats...."

He cuts himself short, shaking his head and backing away to rest against the door frame, flicking the lights off again so he doesnt need to stare at the writing any longer

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 05:05 PM
As he exited, a guard in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with sunglasses came over, gun in hand. He stopped in shock and nearly dropped his gun at the sight of the knives forming a perfect outline. "Shit! That nutty!" he exclaimed as he tried to pull out one of the knives...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Guard: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 05:11 PM
"You dont have to tell me twice, I just had to dodge the damn things....."

He walks over to the wall and gives one of the knives a tap, frowning

"You think you can organise a cleanup? Maybe get rid of the freaky writing on the wall in there? Second class needs some food and there are problems"

He gestures off in the direction he has to go, brushing his hair back with his hands and trying to clean dirt off his trousers again

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 05:16 PM
"Yeah, I'll get some of the Maids to help. You jsut be careful," the Guard replied, pulling out one of the knives and jumping back as trickles of red fell out of the whole for a few seconds... "Now I know why the Cap'n wants to keep all this a secret..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Guard: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 05:28 PM
He winces and backs up as the blade is pulled from the wall, his eyes on what he hopes isnt blood as he speaks

"Yeah, its kind of obvious eh? It could ruin the reputation....."

He coughs and looks to the guard, smiling now

"But as for me? Im always carefull, thanks for handling that mate.....and watch your head"

He pats the guy on the shoulder as he makes his way into the next room toward the Dining area

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 06:03 PM
The next room was the Dining Area itself, and upon reaching the door, Michael found that someone had placed a Chair against it to prevent it from opening...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 07:23 PM
"Now what?"

He knocks heavily and moves the chair out of the way before opening the door

"Hello?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM
The door opened to reveal Jose on the other side, greatful to see Michael, "Thanks Mike. What was keeping it blocked?"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 07:45 PM
"Some daft bugger had left a chair on the handle, you ok?"

He asks, looking over his shoulder at the room then back to him

"And did you hear anything that may have been the sound of a sneaky sod leaving a chair here?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 07:52 PM
Jose shook his head, "No, I haven't heard anything except you over the radio talking about being in the house of Flying Daggers." he said, his Mexican accent coming out...

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 08:09 PM
"Yeah, that was some crazy shit....I turn around to see the door open and the knives are all shaking then bam.....Cmere ill show you"

He gestures down the hall to where the little incident happened

"You got all the stuff for the Second classers?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 08:15 PM
Jose shook his head, "No, haven't gotten a chance to. but now I can, right after... Oh Shit......"

Jose's eyes widen as he sees the knives, which are no longer in the shape of Michael, but in the shape of the guard who was here, the guard pinned to the wall with a knife through his head and Groin...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 08:21 PM
"Fucking hell! Jose! Get a medic! And one of the higher up officers...NOW!"

He moves over to the guard, checking his pulse. perhaps a redundant gesture but one done out of habit. After deciding his is indeed dead he checks for the guard's gun and if he finds it, takes it in hand when he turns to the knife room, moving to the doorway and shooting a glance inside

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 08:42 PM
Jose switched channels on his radio to alert the guards, calling them down, along with the Chief officer. Meanwhile, Michael easily found the gun on the floor, and the hoilster for it was still attached to the guards side under his shirt...

Michael has gained Security Handgun (+2 Power) Light Firearm [14/14]

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 08:46 PM
He carefully removes the holster, clipping it onto his on belt for the moment and grabs any extra ammo he can find before turning back to the doorway with the weapon pointed inside

"Hello in there?"

He calls into the room, his voice a lot lower than he intended it to be as he looks inside for anything that could have rearranged the knives

The cook went insane.....Could this be a haunting?

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 08:59 PM
Michael has Gained Gun Holster

There seemed to be nothing here, except the writing from before, which was almsot impossible to read from how dark the room was. Although, there was the sound of one of the Knife shelves shaking a little, and the sound of heavy breathing...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 09:02 PM
"Whoever you are you WILL Step outside! Im sure the guards have something to say to you!"

He reaches his hand around the doorframe, searching once more for the lightswitch as he cautiously enters the room

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 09:05 PM
Michael finds the light switch, but it doesn't work this time around, simply flickeing, but the room remaining off...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 09:13 PM
"Shit....Jose? How those guards coming? The lights in here arnt working and im hearing some freaky noises......Got a light?"

He ducks low, looking left and right in the room, hoping to locate the sound of the breathing, or failing that.....which knife rack was rattling

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 09:26 PM
The low breathing seemed to sound angry, as did the rattling knife rack, if that was possible. However, Something seemed to move right up to Michael at light speed, standing in front of him with two knifes in hand. It looked like a cook, only with his clothes torn to shreds, water dripping from him, and his skin as grey as stone...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 09:33 PM
"Holy shit!"

Mike roars, backing up and raising the pistol to point at the...thing in front of him.

"Dont you take another step closer boyo! I dunno what hellpit spawned you but ill send you back to it ifn ye even take one more move!"

His irish accent cracking through as he backs quickly up toward the doorway

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 09:36 PM
The creature seemed to be shaking with the knives in his hands, ready to attack him with them as he raised his arms. He surely would have hit him...

If it wasn't for someone else coming from nowhere and knocking the thing to the ground, punching it with it's own knife... (Poltergeist -9)


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 51/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 09:42 PM
"What the....Jose....Get in here and tell me im seeing this! And bring a damn torch or something!"

He looks for a chance to get a bullet or a boot in at the creature that attacked him....without hitting his unknown saviour

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 10:21 PM
His unknown Savior looked to be wearing some sort of old Fashion waiter's uniform, as if straight from the Victorian era, along with the fact he seemed to be fading in out out of view. He maaged to jab the knife into the Poltergeist again as they rolled around (Poltergeist -7)

In the meantime, Jose came in, but looked around seeing nothing but three floating knives. "What's with the Floating knives?!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 44/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 10:24 PM
"You cant see that? I swear to god....there are two blokes rolling around on the deck there! One of them looks dead.....and one looks a bit....like...."

He sees a chance as the poltergeist comes out on top of the rolling match, Mike swings his foot at it, hoping to catch it in the ribs and avoid the other one

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 11:22 PM
The kick hit dead on, dealing some damage combined with the fading man striking it with a knife again (Potergeist -13) but not before it struck the man he was wrestaling with (???? -12)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 88/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 31/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 11:25 PM
If he has a clear shot that wont hit the fading man he aims down and pulls the trigger of the pistol still in his grip, putting 3 rounds into the poltergeist, hopefully center mass, if not, he aims another kick, hoping to be rid of the knife

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 11:54 PM
[11/14]

There was a clear shot to fire the First two into the thing, which didn't seem to feel them at first, but the third got in the way with the Fading man, yet went right through him and struck the poltergeist. Jose grabbed a knife off a rack and tossed it as well, and the Savior managed to jab one more knife into the thing before it dissipated into black smoke...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 88/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 11:59 PM
Several questions were running though mike's head as he watched the undead chef dissapear in a puff of smoke. But of all the ones to ask as he put his pistol away, the first was

"That round went right through you mate.....you ok?"

He offers a hand to the fading man, wondering if he can even take it

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:08 AM
The man did take it, the touch feeling as cold as Ice to Michael as he rose up, a smile on his face, and red hair atop his head. Had Michael seen any ancestral books, he would have seen this man's face before...

As his great Great Uncle Liam... who died on the Titanic one hundred years ago...


It was also apparent now that ose was seeing the man, eyes widened...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Liam: 88/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 12:14 AM
"Your....I KNEW IT! Your Liam! Liam O'brian! My great uncle!"

He grins and tries to hug this man who he had heard of but never met

"Whad i tell you Jose? There really was a couple blokes there!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:17 AM
As Michael tried to hug Liam, he simply went right through him, like the bullet, while Jose was ready to faint with how small his pupils were right now. Liam turned around to face Michael, walked up to him, and handed him the knife he had, before smiling and fading away, he said one thing, which felt icy cold...

"Use this..."

Liam faded away, but one last sound came...

"I'll be keeping watch..."

Michael has gained Ghost Knife (+3 Power) Light Melee

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 12:24 AM
Micheal blinked as he slipped through the person he was sure was so real a moment ago, looking down at the ghostly blade in his hand, then up at Jose

"That.....That was a ghost wasnt it?"

He slips the knife into the back of his belt then moved to grab Jose if he were to faint, which it looked like he would

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:31 AM
"Aye Caramba..." Was all Jose could say, though for his credit, he didn't faint...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 12:35 AM
"Yeah....."

Was all he managed too, looking around as he wonders where in the hell those guards are

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:40 AM
Eventually, a team of Three guards, along with the Chief Mate, Henry Wilde, arrived.

"What happened here?"

Henry asked...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
CM Henry: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Guard #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 12:48 AM
He gives a loose and slightly shaky salute and points to the guard pinned to the wall

"Well first off....some silly bastard had stuck Jose here in the second class dining area with a chair, so i got a buzz over the radio to come help...then i hear this creaking....like the hull is....bending...."

He shudders at the memory, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before he continues, his irish accent still clear as crystal

"Next i know the door to this room is open and the knives are flyin out at me....make a perfect shape of me they do, one to the head and one to the groin to boot, i check this room and i hear some more rattling.....flick on the light and find some writing on the wall....."

He gestures to the writing, with the lights off he cant tell if its still there however

"Next up....i free Jose, come back and find this bloke pinned to the wall like i woulda been if i werent quicker, next up i check in here to find myself face to face with- parden my french- a fuckin ghost, end up in a bit of fisticuffs then end up standing here talking you you and probably convincing you im a total loon"

He stops to take a breath, then realising who it is hes talking to he adds

"Sir"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:52 AM
As soon as Michael finished, the lights in the room flickered on fully. The writing on the back was still there, though some of it was now washed away by other blood that seemed to be there, most notably making the name all but unreadable...

Henry looked to the lights and then to Jose and Michael, deciding what to think of all this...

"Take a break... both of you..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
CM Henry: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Guard #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 12:57 AM
"Yes sir..."

He goes to walk away, then pulls the pistol from the holster, holding it out to the CM

"Cant say im happy to see it go with all the supernatural stuff thats going on, but i figure you wont appreciate me running around with a pistol"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:58 AM
The CM takes it, looking it over. "Not like it'd do much I bet..." he whispered...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
CM Henry: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Guard #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 01:03 AM
He shakes his head, the full weight of whats just happened hitting him

"It didnt....The thing took 2 right in the chest and barely flinched sir.....Its more of a comfort than a use....I just cant quite grasp it still.....Ghosts.."

He whispers back

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:08 AM
The Chief Mate nodded before shooing Jose and Michael away from the scene, while the guards began to pull the knives out of the wall...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
CM Henry: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Guard #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 01:13 AM
Mike gave the scene one last look before walking away, gesturing for Jose to follow him

"So...a break huh? What can we do...."

He glances over to the man beside him, avoiding looking at the knives

"You ok?"

((Mike has lost: Handgun of plus 2 fail))

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:16 AM
Mike has lost +2 handgun of Phail

Jose nodded, though his eyes still seemed frightened by the sight. "I'd heard of things on this ship... but... Jesucristo... That was nuts..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 01:23 AM
"Yeah, id heard the stories myself but i never thought...."

He sighs, then claps his hand onto Jose's shoulder

"You know what we need? A good drink! My treat"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:32 AM
Jose's fright lightened a little at that, "Gracias Amigo," he said...

Micheal has Gained +5 Bond with Jose (which stacks with the Auto +10)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 01:35 AM
"More than welcome my friend....more than welcome"

And with that he leads them off in the direction of the nearest bar

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:39 AM
Michael and Jose have left the Galley hall for the First and Second Class Galley

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 18 2008, 07:56 AM
"Wonderful, ghost pasta..." Dominic said sarcastically, carrying on towards the hospital.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 04:48 PM
Dominic, with the help of the waiters, soon found the hall leading to the hospital...

Survivors:
Dominic: 50/100
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 18 2008, 07:04 PM
Dominic started slowly down the hallway to the hospital.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 08:28 PM
The Waiters helped him in, where a suprised Nurse dropped a few sheets she was carrying and came over, "Good lord, what happened to you!?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 50/100
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100
Nurse: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 19 2008, 03:35 PM
"Ghosts, of the crazy poisonous variety" Dominic replied plainly, holding up his arm for her to see.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 12:20 AM
"Oh dear. Put him on one of the beds. I'll get the Anti-venom." The Nurse said as the Waiters helped him over...

Survivors:
Dominic: 50/100
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100
Nurse: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 01:35 AM
Dominic was glad to get to the bed before his legs gave out on their own, which they felt like they were about to...

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 05:16 AM
The nurse came back with a bottle of greenish liquid in a needle.

"This will only sting for a second..." she said as she carefully put the needle in his forearm, injecting the liquid...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100
Nurse: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 10:00 PM
"Compared to the other things that've happened today, I think I can handle it" Dominic replied, looking down at the needle as she injected it, needles having never really been something that bothered him.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 10:11 PM
The Needle did sting a little, but barely anything as Dominic found himself already feeling better...

"Given how late it is, it might be a good idea for you, Mr. Thane, to rest here tonight. I'll have the doctor come check in on you quickly."

The nurse said, as the Waiters headed back out...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100
Nurse: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 10:16 PM
"Sounds like the best suggestion I've heard all day" Dominic replied with a stifled yawn, glancing at his watch when he realised he wasn't sure just how late it now was.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 10:18 PM
It was nearing 10:17, as the Nurse left the room to get the doctor...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Nurse: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 10:25 PM
Dominic passed the time staring at the scar on his arm, wondering if the mother was going to sue over the whole 'shot her husband through the head'. Somehow he didn't think so, and he gave an annoyed groan as he realised his mind had gone straight back to work, he was sure at his age he should be having more fun...

Though he couldn't drink on the job, had no time to socialize, and the thought of chatting up one of the female members of staff made him feel strangely like a lecherous old man, despite the fact he was still young...So bang goes the having fun idea...

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 10:32 PM
Don't quite put the Thought of chatting up a young woman away yet...

The door opened to reveal a young woman entering, wearing a white coat and having her hair tied back into a small pony tail. A pair of half-moon glasses sat on her face as she checked a clipboard.


"Ghost poisoning, right?" The woman asked...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Doctor: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 10:37 PM
Well this was a surprise, he'd been expecting the other one, the sarcastic one...though perhaps it was better that Dominic and that doctor never met, for fear of some sarcasm overload sinking the ship.

"Yeah, possessed guy with a two foot tongue tried to get a little too fresh with me" Dominic replied, holding up his scarred arm for her to see. He wondered if he'd ever seen this doctor before, he would be surprised if he had, since he was sure he wouldn't have forgotten her!

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 10:40 PM
Dominic could not recognize the Doctor, as he remembered that the Cynical Doctor worked near the bow...

"Mmm... Sounds like a Banshee." The Doctor said, writing something down on the clipboard, then putting her pen down and rolling her eyes. "All those years in Med School and instead I had to get trained by the Ghostbusters."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Doctor: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 20 2008, 10:46 PM
"Banshee is it, would've been nice if someone could've forwarded the 'how to recognize your evil spirits' guidebook to me" he sighed, letting his arm drop back down onto his stomach, and wincing as he was reminded of just how sore and painful said arm was at the moment.

"So is there anything else I should know about the after-effects of a run in with a banshee, Doctor..." he asked, leaving a pause in the air after 'doctor' for her to hopefully tell him her name.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 10:52 PM
"Blakthorn, but Just call me Natalie," The Doctor said with a small smile, "As for after-effects, not that I can say. Just some rest to recover fully."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 21 2008, 03:11 PM
Dominic returned the slight smile with one of his own, which his face objected to painfully, not being used to such an expression.

"So...Natalie, how do you know so much about this, because I've certainly been left in the dark about what's going on?"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 21 2008, 05:16 PM
"Your not the only one. Most of the security staff and officers like you haven't been well informed apparently. The Doctors and nurses though seem to have been, and given a special presentation by the captain about this. I thought he was just overly superstitious at first," Natalie said, placing her clipboard down and taking out a few ampules.

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 21 2008, 05:46 PM
"I don't think a lot of the staff need the presentation, since a fair few of them are...living the experience, in a manner of speaking" Dominic replied, glancing over at what Natalie was doing.
"Still, might've been nice if he'd let me in on the information before I got shot at, stabbed, punched, bitten, poisoned, and nearly drowned..."

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 21 2008, 06:21 PM
"Nearly Drowned?" Natalie asked, as she took one of the ampules over to Dominic...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 21 2008, 06:41 PM
"Hmm, the ghost...or, banshee was it, tore a big hole in the side of the cargo hold. It's been sealed up now though, by yet another ghost," Dominic replied, watching Natalie as she brought the ampuole over.

"Course this means I have to explain why everything being kept inside the cargo hold is now waterlogged, and most people just don't seem too happy to hear 'ghosts did it'"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 21 2008, 07:33 PM
"I suggest saying one of the pipes burst, now hold still," she said, taking a needle and the fluid in the ampule and sticking it into his arm, then proceeding to do the other. "See you've met one of the nicer ghosts though then."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 22 2008, 01:04 PM
"Yes, Rose I think she said her name was. All very complicated stuff I got stuck in the middle of. Little girl with a possessed father, that was the banshee, and some other ghost looking after her. Course it didn't help that the security guards that were there with us turned into a pair of ghostly twins and tried to kill the fifth officer and I!" Dominic replied, watching as she used the ampules.

"But oh well, enough about work, I should be enjoying this momentary break, even if it is for medical attention!"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 22 2008, 05:14 PM
"Well you'll be happy to know the Hospital here is ninety nine percent Ghost Free, and the one percent here actually protects it."

Natalie said as she finished off the Ampoules. "Those will take a while to take full effect, But you should be able to get some rest here tonight."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 22 2008, 09:34 PM
"Alright, thanks Natalie" Dominic replied, lying back and watching the ceiling,
"Hmm, perhaps I ought to order some food down, ghostly goings-on made me miss dinner" he mused, propping himself back up again.

"You want something?" he asked Natalie as he picked up his radio.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 23 2008, 01:17 AM
"Why radio in, We're about two feet from the Kitchen," Natalie said, but smiling, "Although, a nice little dinner doesn't sound bad. I'll have the nurse grab something. Chicken?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 23 2008, 10:11 AM
"...Two feet from the kitchen, ugh, let's blame that on the injuries, not on me just being stupid, okay" Dominic replied with a sigh, but when he'd finished feeling like a moron he nodded.

"... and sure, chicken sounds good"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 23 2008, 11:27 PM
"I'll be right back then, you just wait here," Natalie said, placing her clipboard down on a nearby table and then heading off towards the kitchen...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 24 2008, 10:30 AM
Dominic nodded and lay back on the bed while he waited.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 24 2008, 05:42 PM
It took a little while, but Natalie soon came back with two plates of Chicken

"Here ya go," She said, placing one on his lap while she placed the other near her clipboard.

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 24 2008, 06:35 PM
"Thanks" Dominic replied, sitting up so he could eat...and failing abysmally as he tried to think of anything interesting to say, damn his lack of people skills!

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 12:25 AM
Far be it for the GM to give Dom relationship advice... but be lucky Natalie's not your typical Woman...

"So Your the Master-At-Arms Right? Pretty Important Job."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 12:59 AM
"Yeah, it was always my lifelong ambition to have too much paperwork and be attacked by the undead all day..." Dominic muttered, then realised he was dealing with someone he was actually trying to impress.

"I mean, yeah, sure, lot of responsibility"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 01:09 AM
Natalie giggled a little "Oh yes, Paperwork. I have my Fair Share as well."

"Still, it must be exciting being the most important Security Job on the Ship."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 01:18 AM
Dominic gave a raised eyebrow to the use of the word 'important'.

"Well I suppose it's exciting in a near-fatal sort of way..."

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 10:48 PM
"Aren't most Exciting jobs Near-Fatal?" Natalie said as she took a bite of her chicken, chewed, and swallowed it, "There must be some aspect you like. Why would you have taken it if you didn't?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 10:54 PM
"I never applied for it, I applied for a regular security guard job, somehow I ended up being promoted..." Dominic replied, stopping to take a bite of his chicken as well.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 11:00 PM
"Huh... that's a little odd..." Natalie said, before looking like she had remembered something, taking out a portable Blackberry...

"What did you say your full name was again?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 11:04 PM
"Dominic Thane, why?" Dominic asked, giving her a puzzled look.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 11:09 PM
"Thane... Thane..." She said, tapping on her Blackberry... "Knew it. Turns out, in a loooooong Distance way, your related to the original Master-At-Arms."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 11:16 PM
"Well that's creepy, makes sense though, ship security's something of a family tradition," Dominic replied, frowning and staring off into space. "I finally find something out, and it just gave me even more unanswered questions"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 11:18 PM
"Like what?" Natalie asked, toying with her chicken before taking a bite...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 29 2008, 11:44 PM
"Like if I really am some descendant of the oringinal master at arms, is he still around here as a ghost too? Did he have something to do with me getting this job, or is it all just that the captain has a really wierd sense of humour..."

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 29 2008, 11:55 PM
"Who knows? I know others on the ship have positions their ancestors had, but I don't know about run ins with those relatives."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 12:04 AM
"Well here's hoping he's a friendly ghost, going on a possessed killing spree could limit my future job opportunities..." Dominic said with a faint smile, if he didn't know better, he'd swear he just cracked a joke or something...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 12:10 AM
And To Dominic's Surprise, Natalie giggled!

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 12:24 AM
Dominic was indeed surprised, and after another bite of his chicken he looked over at Natalie. "But anyway, here you've been prying away about what I do and haven't even given me a chance to be nosey about you yet, so how'd you end up here?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 12:37 AM
"A friend actually suggested, and I thought 'What the hell, why not?'" Natalie said. "Funny how I've used little actual Medical knowledge."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 12:45 AM
"I don't think a lot of the people on this ship have a pulse, so no I guess not..." Dominic replied, then gave himself a mental kick when he remembered he was supposed to be asking Natalie about herself.
"So then what have you been doing with your time since you got here, if there isn't much medical work?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 12:48 AM
"Learning as much about Ghostly anatomy and how it affects us 'Mortals'," Natalie said, making quotes with her fingers, "Though, I have found some strange stuff."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 12:56 AM
"Oh?" Dominic said, continuing to listen.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 12:59 AM
"Someone who was possessed recently had come in, and they showed strange signs. Their muscles were alot stronger than humanly possible, and thicker..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 01:02 AM
Dominic nodded, "yeah, I can definately vouch for that"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 01:11 AM
"It's fascinating..." Natalie said, string off into space before shaking her head, "Look at me, I'm rambling on!"

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 01:21 AM
"I don't mind, certainly beats having to listen to me complaining" Dominic replied, chancing another faint smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 01:28 AM
Natalie giggled again, "Your sweet. Maybe we can continue this tomorrow. It's late, and you need your rest."

Dominic has gained +5Bond with Natalie

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 01:35 AM
Dominic glanced at his watch. "You're right, it is late"

"and yes, we'll definately have to continue tomorrow"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 01:38 AM
"Then I guess, goodnight Mr. Thane, rest up, For tomorrow, We're only a day away from reaching Port..."

Natalie said, as she gathered her belongings and headed out of the room...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 1 2008, 01:40 AM
"Goodnight Natalie" Dominic replied as she left, lying back in the bed and trying to get to sleep when she was gone.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 01:44 AM
And Dominic soon found rest...

Dominic has ended Day One

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 10:59 PM
"Good morning infirmary ceiling...wonder if I'm still sick enough to stay off work" Dominic mumbled as he sat up, idly rubbing at his bandaged arm.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:00 PM
Dominic's Sow awakening was quickly Shattered by the sudden sound of a Scream coming from the hall, and the appearance of a Thick cloud hanging low to the ground...

Survivors:
Dominic: 48/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:03 PM
"...or maybe not" Dominic sighed, hopping up off the bed and grabbing his gun and sword, thankful he'd been too tired to get undressed last night. He looked around for the source of the scream.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:06 PM
The Source came from the Galley Hall, coming from Natalie, who seemed to be Fending off what could only be described as a large, two legged Shark Creature covered in seaweed...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:08 PM
"Wow, now that's a new one" Dominic muttered, drawing his sword and charging at the shark, trying to knock it away from Natalie.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:12 PM
The Shark Creature put up an arm to block the sword, but was still harmed from the blow (Sharkling -10). From so Close, Dominic could see the Shark being looked like a Hammerhead with legs and Arms...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 70/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:17 PM
"You alright?" Dominic asked Natalie, as he drew back the sword, feinting as if he was about to swing again, before promptly ramming a foot into the side of the shark's knee instead.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:28 PM
The Shark fell to one knee before getting up and letting out a strange gurgling noise, then slashing at Dominic (Dominic -7). Natalie shrieked in response...

Survivors:
Dominic: 93/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 70/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:32 PM
Dominic did his best to ignore the gaping claw-wound, instead taking another swing at the Shark man, still trying to get between it and Natalie.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:37 PM
[i]The Shark man was sluggish, so it didn't take much to hit it... (Sharkling -5)

Survivors:
Dominic: 93/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 65/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:38 PM
While it was hopefully still reeling from the last blow, Dominic rammed the hilt of his sword into its nose.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:42 PM
The blow struck and did it's duty, the Shark creature stumbling backwards, heavily disoriented...

Survivors:
Dominic: 93/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 65/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:45 PM
Though the option of grabbing Natalie and running was far preferrable, Dominic was pretty sure it was his job to stop things like this hurting other people. So he followed up the attack by bringing the sword across at one of its (presumably) large eyes.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:51 PM
The creature garlged in pain as a blood streak ran from it's eye and dripped on the ground...(Sharkling -12)

Survivors:
Dominic: 93/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 53/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 3 2008, 11:54 PM
Dominic drew the sword back, before charging forwards, throwing his full force behind his sword as he tried to ram the end of the blade into the shark.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:03 AM
Dominic's luck was able to pierce the shark Creature's Chest, causing massive Damage and causing it to gargle in pain...(Sharkling -33)

Survivors:
Dominic: 93/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 20/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:06 AM
Dominic continued to push and twist the blade into the sharkman, trying to further the damage.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:15 AM
The Shark being gargled more, slashing with claws at Dominic's arms...(Sharkling -15) (Dominic -6)

Survivors:
Dominic: 87/100
Natalie: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 5/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:19 AM
Dominic gave a pained grunt at the sting of the claws, but tore the sword free of the shark in as painful a manner as he could.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:27 AM
The Sharkling Gurgled one last gurgle before collapsing before Dominic (Sharkling Killed)

Survivors:
Dominic: 87/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:39 AM
Dominic gave a deep breath, shaking shark gore off his sword and replacing it in the sheath before turning to Natalie.

"You alright? Did it hurt you?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:46 AM
"N-no! It.. It just came from nowhere! I was coming to check up on you!"

Natalie babbled, running to Dominic and hugging him, "Thank you, thank you thank you! Who knows what that could have done!"

Dominic has gained +10 bond with Natalie

Survivors:
Dominic: 87/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:50 AM
Dominic's first thought when he was hugged was of course 'wow, those are big!, though his response out loud was...
"No problem, I was just doing my jo-oww, claw wounds" as the hug caught one of his scratches rather painfully.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:57 AM
"Oh, Oh sorry!" Natalie said, regaining her composure and then quickly running into one of the open rooms, coming back with Bandages...

Survivors:
Dominic: 87/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:59 AM
"Me too, I went and got all your hard work yesterday scratched up" Dominic replied with a slight smile.

"I suppose I should go report this in in a moment. I wonder how they'll cover this up..." he added on, glancing down at the sharkman's corpse.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:05 AM
"Oh Screw reporting this! Look at this place!" Natalie frantically screamed as she applied he bandages... (Dominic +13)

Survivors:
Dominic: 87/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:08 AM
"Hmm, point" Dominic said, as he finally actually looked around at the state of the ship. Dominic lifted his radio "Any security personnel out there, what's the status of the ship?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:10 AM
[]The Radio gave nothing more than White Noise Static...[/i]

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:14 AM
"...looks like we're on our own then" Dominic said, putting away the radio.

"I should probably try to gather up the crew and passengers somewhere in a group. If there's more of those things around it won't be safe for everyone to be out wandering..." Dominic mumbled to himself, looking decidedly unsure of what to actually do.

Fighting off a shark monster was simple enough, though painful. But trying to figure out how to actually organize things and keep the people on the ship alive was another matter entirely...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:17 AM
And unfortunatly, Dominic had no training in how to organize crowds in a panic. In fact, he had no training at all to -be- a Master-At-Arms, which would cause him to suddenly realize why he was truly appointed the position...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:22 AM
"...That slimy old bastard, that's why I got this job. It had nothing to do with being related to an old master at arms, he just wanted someone unqualified to do the damn job" Dominic groaned as the realization hit him, putting his face in his palm.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:24 AM
"That... That would make sense..." Natalie said, finishing up the bandages "But then, what are we gonna do?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:26 AM
"Well I may be underqualified for it, but I've still got to do something to try and help people get off this ship alive. Let's see, it's first thing in the morning, so most people will probably still be in bed...
So we head for the nearest bedrooms and try and round up some people and get them up to the lifeboats" Dominic said, still not looking overly sure of himself.

"...does that sound right?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:38 AM
"Sounds about right. Nearest Bedrooms would be a Floor Up and a Floor Down."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:42 AM
"Start from the bottom and work up I guess" Dominic replied,
"Do you want to get some more medical stuff before we leave, could be a lot of injured people out there?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:43 AM
"Let me just grab my med kit," she said, running into a nearby office and emerging later whit a white plastic case with a Red Cross on it...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:44 AM
"Ready?" Dominic asked, before turning to the door and sighing. "I hope I'm up to this..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:50 AM
"I hope all the mortal crew is up to this..." Natalie said softly, nodding to Dominic...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:52 AM
Dominic nodded, "Let's go" he said, heading out of the infirmary.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:56 AM
Natalie nodded, as Dominic found his way into the Main Galley Hall...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:57 AM
Dominic continued cautiously making his way for the stairs, keeping a look out for any people or wierd fish-men as he went.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:07 AM
Dominic has left the Galley Hall for the First Class Dining Room

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 11:18 PM
Dominic continued on with a sigh towards the stairs.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 11:29 PM
Along the ay, He found what appeared to be Three corpses of Security Personal, Stuck to the wall with knives...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 11:35 PM
"The hell" Dominic said, shaken out of his bitter sulk by the sight, running over to get a better look. Had the knives killed them, or were there other wounds?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 12:58 AM
Given all three had a Knife to both the head and the male... 'Nether regions'...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 01:02 AM
Dominic tried to remember if he passed by where these corpses now were on his way into the dining room.

"Jesus, that's nasty..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 01:10 AM
He hadn't, he had entered through a different door...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 01:15 AM
"Do you think we should get them down or something? Kind of nasty leaving them like this..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 01:18 AM
"For Decency at least," Natalie said, coming over to inspect the wounds...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 01:20 AM
Dominic nodded, waiting until she was finished examining the wounds before taking them down from the wall.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 10:48 PM
"From the looks of things, I'd guess all the knives were implanted within seconds of each other into the body. However, I can tel whoever did this... or whatever... Made this more painful than you can imagine..."

She tapped the knife handle stuck in the nether regions of one of the guards with a finger, "And this was probably the first blow."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 11:10 PM
Dominic winced sympathetically for the three guards.

"Can we just get on with this, I'd rather not think about that"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 11:28 PM
Natalie extracted the knife she had tapped, "Personally, I'd rather get the hell out of here. Got a bad feeling."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 11:32 PM
"You think so?" Dominic asked, pausing as he was about to extract another of the knives.

"It seems sad to leave them like this, but I agree something doesn't feel quite right..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 11:39 PM
"It just feels like... a Hurricane in a way... Like we're in the first Run, but... we're closing in..."

"On the Eye..."

The second voice came from one of the rooms, an aged man in a suit that looked strikingly similar to Dominic's stepping out from the shadows...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
????: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 6 2008, 11:44 PM
Dominic spun round to the source of the voice in surprise drawing his sword. When he saw who it was he watched the man warily, he could hazard a guess at who it was, but he wasn't about to take any guesses on whether or not the man was an ally.

"My predecessor, I assume?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 7 2008, 10:51 AM
"You would be right, Nephew," The man said, "Your uncle Gregory, at your service."

"Well I'm stunned." Natalie said.

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 7 2008, 10:57 AM
"So then...what brings you here to see me?" Dominic asked, relative or not, he didn't have any reason to trust the ghostly man yet after all...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 7 2008, 11:05 AM
"Just as Distrustful as I was," Gregory said, stepping more out of the shadows, where Dominic could see the man had Graying hair and a Gray Mustache. "I'm here to help you out Dominic. Calypso is a nasty woman, but you can defeat one of the members of her court with the right training."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 7 2008, 11:08 AM
"Calypso? You're telling me a sea goddess is responsible for this? I would say you're crazy, but, well, I'm willing to suspend disbelief given the circumstances..." Dominic replied, raising his eyebrows and watching his ghostly uncle curiously.

"...and why do you want me to defeat one of her court, will that put things right on the ship?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 7 2008, 11:11 AM
"Your the Master-At-Arms, are you not?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 7 2008, 11:14 AM
"I am" Dominic replied, brow furrowing, he got the feeling he was about to get a telling off or something...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 7 2008, 11:15 AM
"Well, then it is your duty to protect your passengers. Defeating one of Calypso's court will help free those now lost in the ethereal abyss."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 7 2008, 11:17 AM
"You should've said so sooner than. So who is this member of Calypso's court?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 02:00 AM
"There are many, but you have seen one already I presume. Calypso serves Like a Hierarchy, with her Members of her court, who all control the others."

Gregory explained,

"The Members of Cayso's court are Numerous. Lockjaw, The Angloir Queen, Akito, Whaler..."

Gregory paused...

"...And Davey Jones."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 9 2008, 02:05 AM
"Crusty looking guy, made of sealife and coral, right? Yeah, I met him...didn't go to well". Dominic replied, unconsciously placing his hand over where he'd been stabbed...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 02:12 AM
"He is the Member of her court that controls the others like him, pirates made of corl and sea life as you said. He is a master swordsman, and to beat him, you have to best him in a sword fight."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 9 2008, 02:15 AM
"I think I already learned who's the better swordsman out of the two of us..." Dominic replied,
"So I take it you have something planned to help me? Because I doubt getting myself run through would really accomplish anything"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 02:18 AM
"First, lend me your sword," Gregory said, holding out both hands...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 9 2008, 02:21 AM
Dominic looked a little unsure, but eventually handed over the sword.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 03:29 AM
Gregory took the sword and ran his hand over it, a blueish-green glow illuminating from his hands and trailing along the sword blade...

Posted by: Arlan Mar 9 2008, 03:31 AM
Dominic watched silently, wondering when the Rocky theme tune would kick in and he could get on with his montage...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 03:36 AM
The Sword continued to glow slightly as Gregory's hand left the blade, handing it back to Dominic "Now you have a sword to stand up to Davey's."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 9 2008, 02:10 PM
Dominic took back the sword and examined it, before looking up at Gregory,
"...Thanks, but putting aside whether or not a better sword will make up for the fact that he's just a better swordsman than me. If I do beat him, won't that kind of screw up death somewhat, excuse me if my knowledge of nautical myths are lacking, but isn't he supposed to ferry those who die at sea to the afterlife or something?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 12:06 AM
Dominic has lost Navel Sword (+5 Power) Medium Melee
Dominic has gained Enchanted Navel Sword (+6 Power) Medium Melee


"He is here now, is he not? The dead can make it on their own, he simply acts as a tour guide."

Gregory Assured...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 12:08 AM
"Hmm, makes sense...so what now?" Dominic asked, sheathing his newly enchanted sword.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 12:25 AM
"First, unsheathe that sword again and hold it in your hand as if in a fighting stance."

Gregory said, or more ordered...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 12:29 AM
Dominic furrowed his brow in irritation, not particularly enjoying being ordered around by a dead relative, but did so none the less. Drawing the sword and holding it out in a fighting stance as best he could.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 12:33 AM
"Your stance is wrong, your legs are too close and your muscles too tense. Swing to your left with all your strength."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 12:35 AM
"I'm not tense" Dominic muttered, swinging to the left as Gregory had said.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 12:55 AM
The sword seemed to actually hit something, as Dominic could see the head of a banshee rolling in front of him before disappearing in a cloud of smoke...

"You are. Your muscles are to tent to pick up the movements of your enemies. Relax."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 12:58 AM
Dominic blinked in surprise at the sudden appearance of the banshee, he really hadn't noticed it at all.

"Alright, maybe I am a little tense" he sighed, trying his best to relax.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:11 AM
"Good, good, spread your legs a little, not too much though..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 01:15 AM
Dominic nodded and moved his legs a little further apart, wondering just how rediculous he must look right now...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:21 AM
"Too much, just little I said,"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 01:23 AM
"Alright, alright" Dominic muttered, bringing his legs back together a bit and trying to get the stance right.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:28 AM
"Good, now bend your knees slightly..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 01:36 AM
Dominic did so, bending his knees a little, though not overdoing it this time...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:40 AM
"Good, good, our learning. This is the Ready position. Athletes call it the Athletic position. Call it what you wish. Now, bring your sword before you with one hand, hold it out, then swing to the right while bringing your foot forward."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 01:44 AM
Dominic followed his instructions, bringing the sword forward and holding it out, then swinging to the right and stepping forwards as he'd said.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 02:16 PM
"Good Good..." Gregory said, as he took a step forward... "En Garde!"

Gregory took a sword and began to sweep overhead...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 04:34 PM
"Wha...?" was Dominic's eloquent response as he tried to parry the swing.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 04:51 PM
The parry worked, but he found that Gregory was easily overpowering him...

"You need to be ready, your opponent can strike at any second. Use the sword, do not fear it. It is simply an extension of your arm!"

Gregory pressed harder on Dominic's Sword...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 05:09 PM
Since it seemed he had a disadvantage in strength, Dominic tried to parry the sword off to one side and stop the struggle before he was completely overpowered.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 05:19 PM
With a quick jerk, Dominic was able to do this, Gregory forced to step back, "You have speed and Reflexes, this is good. Use your strengths!"

Gregory said, swinging around from the left...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 09:29 PM
Dominic stepped back and tried to knock the swing further to the left, hoping to throw Gregory off balance.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 09:58 PM
The trick worked, as Gregory found himself stumbling...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 10:06 PM
Dominic stepped in and swung at the opening as Gregory had instructed him to, though perhaps he held back a little, since he wasn't entirely sure if this sword would hurt Gregory...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 10:08 PM
Gregory's eyes widened as he quickly pulled up the sword, holding it to parry the blow.

Gregory looked from the swords to his wrist, noticing a slight cut on the cuff...


"Your getting better..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 10:21 PM
"It's not like I've got the time to learn slowly in" Dominic replied, stepping back quickly and getting back into his stance.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:00 AM
"Which is why I am training you so harshly."

Gregory said, as he stepped forward, but did not attack... yet...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:23 AM
Dominic stepped in and took a swing from the right, trying to keep an eye out for any sudden movements from Gregory as he did so.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:28 AM
Gregory dodged to the left...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:41 AM
Dominic pressed the attack, taking another swing from the left to try and block his dodge.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:52 AM
Dominic managed to catch Gregory just right that his sword slipped and hit his arm (Gregory -6)

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:58 AM
Dominic stepped back again, "Uh, sorry", he wasn't sure people were supposed to get cut that badly while sparring, whether they were ghosts or not.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 01:20 AM
"It's alright, your better, alot." Gregory said as he sheathed the blade, "But still not good enough for Davy. Stand still..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 01:23 AM
"Hmm? What now?" Dominic asked, standing still as instructed.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 09:37 PM
"Take a deep breath..."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 10:08 PM
"...okay" Dominic replied, raising an eyebrow at the strange instructions, but doing so anyway.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 11:52 PM
As Dominic took a deep breath, Gregory turned into white smoke that was immediately sucked in by Dominic's breath, causing a strange feeling within him as there was a wealth of feelings and knowledge flood, too much for any brain at one time...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 11:55 PM
"Sweet...merciful...fuck...argh!" Dominic yelled, clutching his head and dropping to his knees.

"...what...the hell..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:01 AM
Dominic was flooded with an information overload, his brain unable to concentrate on it all at once...

"But captain, if e try to make that deal, everyone will die..."

"...Everything is fine, just remain seated..."

'Why did I ever listen to him...?'

"...I won't have it!"

"Oh... No..."

[i]The pain continued on for what seemed like hours, scenes flashing matching each line of speech he heard, images from the past upon the Titanic, going from the Day of launch, to the day of sink...


Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100
Gregory: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:03 AM
Not being able to do much else, Dominic ground his teeth and continued to view the images, hoping he'd actually have a brain left when it was over...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:12 AM
The information flood seemed to never end, until Dominic finally blacked out, and awoke elsewhere...

Dominic has Entered a Flashback! Dominic has left the Galley Hall for the Enquiry Office - C-Deck

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100 (Unconscious)
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 12:13 AM
Emma continued to chase the car.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:29 AM
As she chased, the car slammed through a grate in a vent and fell downwards...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 12:30 AM
Emma tried to get the vent open to see if it was possible to climb down it.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:38 AM
It was a tight fit, but she and Jared were just small enough to fit...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 12:44 AM
"down we go." Emma said, and started to climb down the vent after the car.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:49 AM
The vent went only a deck down, as the sound of the running car echoed through...

Emma has left the Galley Hall for the Second Class Corridor - E-Deck

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)