Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > D Deck > First Class Bar Saloon


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 3 2007, 08:59 PM
In the original Titanic, The saloon bar was just one small area that people would get high class drinks from. However, the designers of the Calypso expanded the Bar to fit the full length of the room it was in, making it almost two bars in one. Passengers can come here from the Dining room, or be seated here by request, and enjoy a drink while watching a sports game...

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 03:08 PM
Mike steps in, looking around the room for anything that needs his attention as he continues on toward the second class dining room, smiling at any passengers he meets on his way

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:12 PM
A few first class passengers were here, mostly men, conversing over a game of Cricket showing on an overhead TV. The bar tenders acknowledged Michael as he headed on...

Michael has left the First Class Bar Saloon to the First Class pantry

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 01:58 AM
"Right, What you having mate?"

He asks his companion as he finds himself a seat at the bar, signalling a bartender over

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:01 AM
"Classic Tequila," Jose said as the Bartender came over...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Bartender: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:05 AM
"Hell have a classic tequila, ill have a scotch on the rocks. Unless you do a good pint of guiness, in which case ill have both"

He gives the bartender a grin and puts some notes on the table to take from as they drink

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:08 AM
The Bartender, a brunette girl looking fresh out of Collage, nodded to them. Michael would know her as Julia, who was actually a college dropout but managed to get a spot on the ship bartenders. "Sure thing Mike. Heard about the crazy stuff in the Galley Hall." she said as she headed off to prepare the three drinks...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:14 AM
He waits till she returns to reply to her

"Wow....news travels fast....was it the gunshots that gave it away?"

He chuckles and gestures to her

"Have one for yourself and tell us what it is youve heard then"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:21 AM
Julia leaned against the bar and looked to them, grabbing a glass of Miller Light herself whils she passed him the Scotch and Guiness, and Jose the Tequila. "Well, since Bartenders and Waiters are on the same channel, I heard you when you talked about the House of Flying Daggers. That, and Bartenders are the ones who hear the most if you haven't noticed."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:25 AM
"Aye, want to know something.....ask a bartender"

He takes a long drink of the scotch, almost draining it

"So, you heard about the knives, which made a FLAWLESS shape of me on the wall....which i barely dodged....including one to the head and....the groin. But did you hear about what happened after?"

He finishes the rest of the scotch, pulling the guiness toward him and looking back up at Julia, the alcahol easing his tattered nerves

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:31 AM
Jose drinks some of his Tequila while julia takes a sip of her Guinness..

"Just soemthing about you running into a Poltergeist and a ghost. Nothing beyond that."

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:33 AM
"Now, yup, got into a bit of fisticuffs with a poltergeist...but the ghost....I think he was related to me"

He says with a half grin, taking a tug of guiness

"Ill say...Jose is damn good with throwing the old knives"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:37 AM
Jose blushed and placed his drink on the bar, "Pure luck really..."

"Not what I heard Jose," Julia said with a Wink. "As for that Relative bit... if what I've heard is true, then that's possible..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:39 AM
"Now i love how you know more about it than i do, even tho i was there"

He says to Julia

"I like that......So....What have you heard about the relative bit?"

He takes another draught of his drink

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:41 AM
"Not so much about the Relative, as the whole ship. Rumors going around there's a big reason The Captain, Chief Mate, and Second mate share the same name, and that it has to do with this Hundred year anniversary of the Sinking..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:45 AM
"Really now? Now that sounds pretty ominous, and downright supersticious"

He takes another quick drink of his guiness

"So, of course, i believe you entirely at this moment in time"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:51 AM
"What sane Crew member wouldn't?" Julia joked. "Haven't heard much beyond that, but I have heard that you might be able to find soemthing in the Navigation or Charts room in the Crew areas, but good luck getting there during the day, you'd be kicked out in a second."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 02:55 AM
"Sounds to me like i have a drunken night time expedition to do! Gotta work on the drunk bit first"

He takes a nice long drink, finishing it off and motioning for a refill

"Thanks for telling me"

He grins and turns to Jose

"What do ya reckon?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 02:59 AM
Jose didn't seem to be listening to him at the moment, as he was drinking his tequila and looking at someone a few chairs down, sipping a bottle of Vodka and occasionally glancing to them, aparently having smikred at the mention of some night time snooping...

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:06 AM
Mike grabs his (Hopefully refilled) Glass and heads down to sit next to the stranger, he takes a drink before asking

"Glad you find it amusing pal. But your look says you got a better idea that id love to hear"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:09 AM
The man, appearing to be a first Class passenger in Khaki slacks with parted hair, glanced to Michael before taking another sip of his Vodka.

"Not so much a suggestion... as a willing to help... so long as you keep this secret..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:12 AM
"Well if i dont keep it secret ill lose my job wont i?"

He smiles at the passenger, taking another drink before asking

"So whats your name slick? And how can you help?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:19 AM
"Calvin, and I can help out by showing you the best way to go about it," Calvin Replied, turning to face him and the other two. "How about it, you two wanna come along?"

Julia and Jose looked to one another before looking to Michael...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:21 AM
"I dont want you two to risk your jobs, but your welcome to follow me if you want"

He takes another long drink, there was something dodgey about this Calvin guy, that much was plain....but then, he didnt even really know why he was going to do something this stupid anyway....

"And outta curiosity....how is it you know 'the best way to go about it'? If you dont mind me asking"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:27 AM
"Maybe I'll tell you later. Just know that no one is ever as they seem. Take that Chief officer. Ever wondered why he acts like he's from the Victorian era?"

In the back, Julia and Jose began to whisper amongst themselves...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:28 AM
"It....had occured to me. I just figured him to be that kinda guy....you know how it is"

He asks, his drink forgotten in the words of the strange guy hes just met

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:38 AM
"But doesn't he act a little too Victorian? I mean, C'mon. Actings one thing, but that guy... there's deffiently soemthing up with him." The man said before taking another sip and finishing his drink. "When your sure you want to learn a few things, pop by the Third Class permanents on the E-Deck. I'll be waiting."

Calvin rose from his seat and walked off, heading out of the bar

Calvin has left the First Class bar Saloon for ???

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:42 AM
He watches Calvin go and downs his drink in one before moving back to sit with Jose and Julia

"Hes got a point....be he knows far too much.....He wants me to meet him in the third class permanants.....What do you think?"

He asks, looking at the two

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:47 AM
Jose scratched his forehead as he thought. "Aye Carumba... I'm not sure what to think Amigo..."

Julia simply tapped the bar. "Well if we're gonna find anything out, he might be able to help us. And if he turns his back on us, Just hand Jose here a few knives and step back."

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 03:51 AM
He chuckles, looking toward Jose and clapping him on the back

"So we're game? We go meet him?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:55 AM
"I guess, but maybe we should wait a little while before seeing him... besides, didn't he say the E-Deck? There's no Third Class permanents on the E-Deck, is there?" Said Jose...

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:01 AM
"Actually.....Yes. Yes there are.....Behind the theatre.....i know they exist, but ive never really seen inside. They are a little....pointless....something of a design flaw i think"

He considers getting another drink, then decides agaisnt it, picking up whats left of his money and jamming it in his pocket

"And your right about waiting a while"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:02 AM
It was at this point Julia noticed Mike's knife... "Hey, what's with the strange knife?"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:06 AM
"Good question batgirl"

It occured to him then that even he hadnt looked at it, he drew it carefully, using his body to shield it from the view of the passengers and less quiet staff and took a good long look at it

"Ghost gave it to me"

He says as he examines it

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:11 AM
The Knife seemed strange, glowing a bluish green color like the sea. It looked like a Kitchen knife when it came to it, but the blade was slightly bumpy, like it had been rusted away. The blade handle was also different, looking to have been made from a small, wrapped bone...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:14 AM
"Its a shiv from beond the grave"

He looks the blade over again, thinking that it will probably do a far better job than a bullet would.....Seeing as it must be......supernatural.

He lets his companions have a quick look before he slips it back into his belt and pulls his waistcoat over it to keep it hidden

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:21 AM
"It's like Dias De Los muertos here... but without the party and tequila..." Jose remarked at the sight of the blade, while Julia just whistled.

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:24 AM
"To the day of the dead! Those who sank and those who walk.....May they not all be as violent as the last one we met"

He gives a frown, raising his empty glass for the toast

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:27 AM
The others raised their glasses in the toast, all hoping they wouldn't have to run into them as well...

Well, except for the fact that the lights in the bar began to flicker...


"O Shit!" Jose exclaimed, remembering the last times the lights were out in a room...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:29 AM
"Shit.....Julia, matches, now, i know these places have them, and or a torch too"

A slight note of panic creaping into his voice as his hand slips back to the handle of his blade

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:31 AM
The sound of some of the Bottles rustling from behind Julia could be heard as she ducked under the counter and retrieved three Flashlights, handing them to each of them...

Michael has gained Flashlight

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:37 AM
"Now im not sure, but i may have made one bugger off with a good burst of light....so if something jumps us.....give it a blast of that"

He waves the torch and grins, rolling it between his hands as he looks around for any more signs of trouble

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:42 AM
More rattling came from the wall of beer bottles as one suddenly flew off and hit Jose in the head, smashing apart (Jose -6). Of course, Jose quickly followed with a slur of Cursing in his own language...

"Madre Coito espectros! Mataré el lote de them si Veo otro un de esos coito cosas!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:46 AM
"Down!"

He pretty much pulls Julia over the bar and then ducks behind it out of the way of the bottles, making sure Jose is out the way before looking over his new headwound

"You ok??"

He was asking that a lot lately

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:52 AM
Jose ducked behind the bar and nodded, "Si, just a head wound, nothing more," he said as one of the barstools --which was normally bolted down-- suddenly began to lift off the ground...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 100/100
Poltergeist #2: 100/100
Poltergeist #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 04:55 AM
"Ohfuck"

He grabs Jose by the armpit and drags him out of the way trying to keep himself between the stool and his friend, he flicks the torch on and shines it around the room, looking for his opponent, pointing it at the stool first

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:58 AM
When the stool was hit by the light, something came visible for a second before disappearing, the stool dropping back onto the ground. However, the overhead speakers in the bar began to suddenly play what sounded like a mix of Punk rock and Irish music, as the sounds of vocals could be heard...

You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins
No!



Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 100/100
Poltergeist #2: 100/100
Poltergeist #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:03 AM
He realises what the problem is and helps Jose to his feet, flicking the torch around randomly trying to catch sight of something

"Its the light! They arnt visable unless they are in light! Get the torches out!"

He draws his knife, just waiting for something to jump at, The music playing making him absentmindedly bob his head, readying him for a fight

Irish blood!

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:08 AM
The only problem seemed to be that the minute they were in the light, they dashed away before they could be attacked, to fast to even see them move, like something from the Grudge. However, Michael could feel the knife in his back pocket begin to shake wildly, as if taking on a life of it's own. In fact, it did! slipping out of his pants and floating nest to Michael, aiming anywhere he flashed his light...

"She's Alive!" Julia yelled at the sight of the floating knife...

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 100/100
Poltergeist #2: 100/100
Poltergeist #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:16 AM
"So it would seem!"

He moves the torch around, watching it follow the light before he tries to locate of of the poltergeists to try his new flying knife on

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:17 AM
The bottles began to rattle again...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 100/100
Poltergeist #2: 100/100
Poltergeist #3: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:19 AM
He pivots, aiming the torch at the bottles, hoping the blade with go and do its job.

Its job hopefully stabbing something unnatural to death

((How i shot web? XD))

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:24 AM
The blade did shoot to the bottles, catching the thing, which looked like a poor man from Britain in the Victorian era, except with an eye missing and mangled teeth. The thing hissed at both as the knife pinned it to the bar wall, hissing from the light... (Poltergeist #2 -11)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 49/60
Poltergeist #3: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:31 AM
"Got you!"

He grinned, charging for the bar, keeping the light trained on the creature and grabbing a bottle from the bar as he hopped it, aiming to crack it over the poltergeist's head

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:33 AM
The Bottle hit dead on (Poltergeist #2 -4) as the light seemed to burn it more, along with the knife... (-12)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 33/60
Poltergeist #3: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:34 AM
He points the light at the creature's head, grabbing the knife and wrenching it about, hoping to do more damage that way

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:37 AM
The creature hissed again as what looked like seawater seeped out of the knife wound and mouth...(-10)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Poltergeist #3: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 05:39 AM
"Thats disgusting!"

Keeping the light trained on the beast he yanks the blade out and embeds it in a different part of the creature, digging the knife in as far as he can

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:58 PM
Unfortunately, that wasn't a very smart idea, since the minute the blade was pulled out of the Creature, the creature fled at an unbelievable speed back into the darkness of the room. The knife wrenched itself back out of Michael's hand though, and was soon floating in the direction of the light again...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Poltergeist #3: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 06:54 PM
"You can sod off now you know! Im pissed, im Irish and ive got two things you dont like!"

He plays the light around the room, looking for a target and for his friends

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 07:43 PM
Jose had aparently grabbed a bottle of Beer and broken the top off to make it into some kind of weapon, while Julia was hiding against the counter...

Until the Barstool lifted off the floor, grabbed her, and pinned her to a far off wall of the bar (Julia -10). Michael and Jose could both her her screams from being Pinned...


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Poltergeist #3: 60/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 07:51 PM
Mike pointed the torch at where the ghost must be, hoping to send the knife flying in that direction

"OI! Out of it!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 07:59 PM
The light shown over what looked like a raggedy looking woman with extremely long black hair, looking extremely wet, like she had been in water for ages. She looked to be holding the stool against the wall, and having dug it right into the wall. The knife flew for her and hit right on in leg, pinning her next to Julia on the wall (Poltergeist #3 -14)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Poltergeist #3: 46/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 08:06 PM
Me charges the woman, shouldering into her and raining punches down at her, throwing in the odd knee for emphasis, trying to keep the light on her as much as possable

"Jose! Help Julia!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 08:34 PM
The Rain of blows served to do the damage needed (Poltergeist #3 -26) But the real finishing blow was Jose tossing the bottle head at the creature, the sharp points managing to strike dead on at it's head and finishing it off. (Poltergeist #3 Killed). The creature fizzled into black smoke as the knife seemed to glow a little brighter and wrench itself free from the wall and float again. Jose went to quick work to try and free Julia from the wall...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 08:44 PM
"See what i mean? Your Magic mate! Magic!"

He looked around again, the torch beam lighting up the room as he searches for the next oponent, his ears open for the track playing over the speakers as well as the next rattling sound

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 08:49 PM
The next track that was about to play would have been one of the instrumental tunes from the Titanic movie, and it had started like that, but was cut short. Something took over the speakers and spoke in an almsot singing voice, saying only a few words...

"Can you hear the Children weep...? Chills of Fear, like a Saw blade cutting deep...."

Something struck Michael from behind, kicking him in the back of the knees and knocking him to the floor (Michael -4)

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
????: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 09:00 PM
"Gah! Bastard!"

He lets himself collapse to his front (Absorbing the impact with his arms) then rolls around to face his attacker, pointing the torch at it and scrambling backwards

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 09:05 PM
The attacker, strangely enough, looked a largish baby doll, diaper and everything. It had that same simple plastic face all baby dolls had, smiling with large eyes...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Possessed Doll: 50/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 09:09 PM
What the hell?! What the hell is that?!!?

He lashes out with a quick kick, then tries to climb to his feet, pointing the torch at the doll and hoping the knife will go for it

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 09:16 PM
The Kick missed the doll, as did the knife, but the light did catch a sign of another Poltergeist, catching that instead (Poltergeist #2 -10)

But the reason the kick missed? The doll jumped away, and then looked to Michael, giving a Twisted laugh before it's face turned into an evil smile.


"Jesucristo, Michael! Look out! it's Chuckie!" Jose Yelled, still trying to tug the stool out of the wall...

Survivors
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 23/60
Possessed Doll: 50/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 09:31 PM
"I noticed mate! Jesus i didnt half notice!"

He looks around, grabbing things off tables and lobbing them at the doll, searching desperately for something else to defend himself with

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 09:42 PM
The Doll seemed to have managed to miss most of the items, although an empty bear bottle that smashed did managed to send some shards at it (Possessed Doll -3), while the knife seemed to glow more and ore as it weakened the poltergeist (Poltergeist#2 -5)

Survivors
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Poltergeist #2: 8/60
Possessed Doll: 45/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 09:45 PM
He dodges around the doll and races for the pinned ghost, throwing a powerfull first punch and following that up with a few loose blows to the head, hoping to finish it quickly and recover his knife, the torch flicking between it and the doll

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 09:50 PM
The Blows managed to End the poltergeist's Terrorizing (Poltergeist #2 killed) as the doll began to laugh manically and charge for Jose, who still could not wrench the stool free...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Possessed Doll: 45/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 09:54 PM
"JOSE! MOVE IT!"

He aims the torch and knife at the doll once more, Whistling loudly

"Oi!! Tike! Shouldnt you be off pissing yourself somewhere?"

Not the best insult, but he wasnt exactly thinking entirely straight

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 09:58 PM
The Doll turned to Michael and giggled, then leapt up and grabbed ahold of Michael's Waiter Outfit, it's face looking right to his as the Doll began to speak.

"Can you hear how the Children Weep? Chills of fear... like a saw blade cutting deep..."

As soon of the Doll said the word sawblade, it rose one arm and held it up as it literally began to morph into the form of a pizza cutter size sawblade that spin wildly...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Possessed Doll: 45/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:02 PM
"Holy sweet mother of god!"

His irish accent was well and truely back again, he grabs the doll's arm at the elbow and starts to crack it in the face with the butt of the flashlight, trying to lure his knife into the foul thing's back

"Little help?!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:09 PM
"Keep still Miguel!" Came the voice of Jose as he hit the doll with one of the chairs of the stool, knocking it against some of the beer bottles which smashed on impact (Possessed Doll -10). Julia, if Michael cared to look, could be seen with eh Flashlight on her self, freed from the stool, in fear of what might come...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 60/60
Possessed Doll: 35/50

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:12 PM
"Thanks man!"

He points his flashlight at the floored doll, trying to pin it to the floor with the knife as he grabs a nearby bottle from the floor and tosses it as hard as he can at the beast

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:15 PM
This time the knife managed to hit and pin it, but it did more than pin the doll... when it hit the doll the doll spazzed for a few seconds before it fell limp and something fled out of the doll, but it was soon pinned by the knife again as it was revealed to look like a small Victorian girl with grey skin and ragged hair (Poltergeist #1 -9)...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 51/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:22 PM
He walked slowly toward the creature, the beam of the torch never leaving it. He stops just out of reach of the poltergeist, trying something new

"Who are you? Why try and kill us?"

Two simple questions that he didnt expect answered, but ones that needed asked anyhow

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:25 PM
What he didn't expect, did happen, as the Poltergeist's head seemed to shake wildly at an inhuman speed, while it would stop slowly and then move slowly while looking to Michael,

"Can't you hear how the Children Weep...?" It said in a very scratchy, hissing voice...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 51/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:27 PM
He recoils slightly at the head movements, but quickly recovers as he hears it speak

No....No i cant. Is that....Why....Explain!"

He sinks into a crouch so his eyes are level with hers, keeping the torch aimed at her

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:33 PM
"The Children Weep... The Children Weep.... THE CHILDREN WEEP!!!!" the Creature yelled as the room seemed to shake, "He sold his soul... They sold Their souls... and now we can't Sleep... We WEEP!!!!"

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 51/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:36 PM
Micheal backed away, of all the scary things he had seen in his time, none had shaken him as much as this, and he felt it would be burned into his mind forever

"Dont worry....Ill help you. Ill let you get your rest...."

He gestures to Jose to try the lights

"But before i go.....Who sold their souls? The captain?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:43 PM
Before Michael could get an answer, The lights suddenly came on and the Creature fizzed away...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Enemies:
Poltergeist #1: 51/60

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:48 PM
"Damnit....Well.....Im gonna have to put two and two together....hopefully i wont make 3"

Mike had never been the smartest bloke, but he would have to guess the ghost referred to the captain and his lot. He flicks off the torch and pockets it. Retrieving his knife and observing the room, checking over his friends and looking for any passengers or other staff who were in the lounge

"You two ok?"

He shouts to Jose and Julia

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:55 PM
Jose had gone back over to Julia, since it was only them and Michael in the room at the time. Julia looked to be in shock from the fear of being pinned to the wall...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 10:59 PM
He slips the knife into his belt and makes his way over to Julia, giving the doll a kick as he does.

Funny how there are once again no witnesses.....

He drops to his knees next to the girl, reaching out to gently touch her shoulder

"Its ok Julia...your safe now....Nothing here to hurt you... see?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:04 PM
Julia was however, instead of looking to Michael, looking behind him, and frantically rose her arm to point behind him...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:06 PM
His eyes widen as she points behind him, a million thoughts running through his head

Whatnow? Itsthatbloodydollagain! Fuckfuckfuck!

He reaches for the knife once again, raising up on one knee and turning, hoping to keep himself between Julia and the new problem

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:15 PM
When Michael turned around, it was revealed to be Liam this time, who was smiling to Michael, and seemed to be partially transparent...

"Good to know you survived..."

Of course, Jose had only one comment for this...

"Aye Carumba..."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100 (Fear)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:19 PM
"Bugger me mate.....i was about to shiv you there....Thought it was that creepy doll kid again..."

He sighs, standing up and tapping the knife back into his belt

"Julia, this is Liam O'brian. The relative i mentioned"

He grins and turns back to the ghost

"So, couple questions....Whats going on and whats with the knife?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:21 PM
"I can't say much, but I can say that the Knife is one of a number of items on this ship that can help you against the angry spirits aboard. They will do much more damage than a normal weapon would."

Liam said, as Julia's eyes started to return to normal but still looked Fearful...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:24 PM
"Sweet.....So....Why is it that some of them are peacefull....?"

He gestures to Liam, still smiling

"And some are not?"

He thumbs over his shoulder to the doll

"And whats with this stuff with the captain?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:26 PM
"Some of us are angry we can't rest, and as I said before Great Nephew, I can't say much. I can say though that the Young man Calvin you met will help you, but to be weary of him..."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/100
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:28 PM
"Yeah....that was the plan uncle...."

He looks around the room

"Oh, i never did thank you for helping me back then.....And for giving me this knife....So...Thanks. And dont worry, ill make sure you get your rest....just like I promised the little one"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:30 PM
"Your welcome Michael..." Liam said as he faded away from view, "But that Knife needs time to rest now..."

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:34 PM
"The knife needs time to rest?"

He looks a little puzzled. But shrugs, instead searching around the room that he could keep with him as a weapon, but keep concealed sos not to frighten the passengers, as he searches he pulls out his radio and flicks it to tha maids channel

"Micheal here. Im going to need a couple of maids in the first class bar....Bring a brush and a mechanic if you can, there are some knife holes in the walls and a lot of broken glass"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:37 PM
"Bar Fight?" The radio chimed back as Michael found nothing he could use as a weapon...

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:41 PM
"You could say that"

He grinned as he spoke over the radio

"You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart!"

He sings, his voice isnt too bad for a slightly shaken irishman, after hes done with the lines he clips the radio back onto his belt and moves over to Jose and Julia

"Crazy eh?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:45 PM
"Sure thing Mike McColgan," Julia joked as she got up with Jose and bruhed herself off. "So I take it we look for Calvin now and find out what the hell is going on before we get stuck again?"

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:47 PM
"I think that is a damn fine plan!"

He brushes off his clothes and makes sure the knife is well hidden before heading for the door

"Lets get to it then, before all hell breaks loose.....again"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:53 PM
The others nodded, and Jose added his own Remark "And let's not go through the Galley hall again..."

He said as Julia headed for the Doors to the First Class Dining Saloon...

survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 8 2007, 11:56 PM
"Yeah.....lets not"

He still remembered his last close call....That was unpleasent.

With that thought in mind he passes through the door out towards where he needs to be going

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:05 AM
As Michael left, the Speakers sparked and crackled to life again, saying one final thing...

"Can you hear how the Children Weep? Chills of Fear like Sawbaldes cutting deep..."

Michael, Jose, and Julia have left the First Class Bar Saloon for the First Class Dinning Saloon

Survivors:
Michael: 96/100
Jose: 94/100
Julia: 80/10

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)