Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > D Deck > First Class Dining Room


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 3 2007, 08:55 PM
Like the Restaurant on the B-Deck, the First Class Dining room is one of, if not the largest room aboard the ship, able to hold hundreds of passengers within the room all at once. Lavish chairs and beautifully crafted tables line the floor of the room, giving it it's high class appeal that is should...

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 6 2007, 11:03 AM
The begining of the end?

Micheal flits about the room, straightening napkins and forks, polishing the odd bit of cutlery on a cloth pulled from one of his pockets, he spruces up the flowers on each table and backs away to take a full look of the room, making sure everything is flawless before any food is served. He unclips the radio from his belt and holds it up to his mouth

"Micheal here, First class dining is a go. How's everything else?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 02:06 PM
Indeed, the room was prepared for the next meal for the First class passengers, appearing almost better than ever The Walkie Robert had began to chime in on different places for those who where in the other areas...

"Restaurant's all a go," Came the first voice...

"Michael, It's Jose, I've got a slight problem. We're missing supplies for the Second class Dining, and the door to the supplies room won't open from my side," Jose chimed in, sounding a little scared, but telling the truth...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 7 2007, 02:06 PM
"Allright Jose, im on my way"

He clips the radio back onto his belt and looks around the room once more before turning to the door and heading out at a decent walk

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:04 PM
Michael Has left the First Class Dining Area for the First Class Bar Saloon

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 9 2007, 12:12 AM
Micheal wanders back into the room with his two friends in tow. He looks around for anything unusual in the room, or for any passengers. While out of habit checking to make sure everything is in its place as he crosses the room, heading to the door

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:20 AM
Michael, Jose, and Julia have left the First Class Dining Room for the First Class Reception Room

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 01:51 AM
Jolene enters from the First Class Reception room

And she continued to follow the waiter. "We'd like a booth, please," she told him. "We're with the Captain."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 01:53 AM
"Oh, you are? Then this way," He said, changing Directions to one of the Window Seats...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 01:54 AM
"Thanks." Jolene grinned back at her two accomplices, then sat herself down in the proffered seat. "What are your specials today?" she asked the waiter.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:00 AM
"Our Specials today include the Chef's Sushi surprise and the Ice Burg Scampi. IF you would prefer soemthing else, he is out menus," the Waiter said, handing each a menu, "Do look them over, they include our specials. I will be back in a few minutes to ask if you have finished, and will take your orders." The Waiter said as he turned to walk off...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:03 AM
Jolene accepted one of the menus, then raised a hand. "Oh, waiter, can we have some water please?" They were in first class -- she expected to be given the barest accommodations at least!

Ignoring the scottish-voiced man, she turned back to her accomplices.
"You up for raw fish?" she asked. Now her stomach was rumbling.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:05 AM
The waiter turned and slapped his forehead, "Oh so sorry, I completely forgot. would you prefer soemthing else to drink other than just water?"

"Your best glass of Russian Vodka!" Frank said...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:08 AM
"I'll have a White Russian, if we're breaking out the booze," Jolene added, grinning. She was going to be sick, drinking wine and then liquor on an empty stomach... but hopefully the food would help that. Providing it wasn't too long a wait...

Cracking open the menu, Jolene took a look at appetizers. She was all about the seafood, but she wanted input from the guards before she made her decision.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:15 AM
"And you sir?" The Waiter asked Abula...

"White Wine," Abula asked, being at least a little classy. The waiter nodded before heading off...

"As for the seafood Ms. Harris, I'm all for it."

"Same here, Foods food."

Calypso Luncheon Menu

Our Finest Food served for Luncheon purposes.

Appetizers

Bruschetta:
A traditional topping of roma tomatoes, fresh basil and extra-virgin olive oil. Served with toasted ciabatta bread.

Mussels di Napoli:
Mussels in the shell, simmered with wine, garlic-butter and onions.

Calamari:
Tender calamari, lightly breaded and fried. Served with parmesan-peppercorn and marinara sauces.

Sicilian Scampi:
Large shrimp sautéed in extra-virgin olive oil with white wine, garlic and lemon.


Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:17 AM
Jolene gave the menu a look-through, then set the booklet flat on the table. "Somebody get me a napkin, I'm drooling," she joked. "Whadda you guys want for starters? I'm thinking calamari..."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:22 AM
"I'm Liking the Bruschetta myself..." Frank said, liking his lips.

"The Sicilian Scampi looks tempting to me..." Abula remarked...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:22 AM
"You guys wanna get one of each and we can share?" Jolene asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:25 AM
"Well, this is all on the Captain's budget..." Abula said with a smile.

"In other words, go for it. Know what's the Main course..." Frank said, looking back to the menu...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:27 AM
Jolene checked as well, though she was partial to sushi!

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:35 AM
There just happened to be a whole Seafood lunch section...

Seafood

Seafood Portofino:
Mussels, scallops, shrimp and mushrooms with linguine in a garlic-butter wine sauce.

Shrimp Primavera:
Shrimp, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms in a bold arrabbiata sauce over penne.

Seafood Alfredo:
Sautéed shrimp and scallops tossed with creamy fettuccine alfredo.

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:39 AM
Jolene wrinkled her nose at the selection and continued on to the meat entrees. Perhaps they'd have a good fish steak... she didn't want the pasta, so there was no point in ordering it!

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:43 AM
It seemed most of the foods seemed to contain Pasta in one way or another...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:47 AM
How foul. Jolene set the menu down discontentedly, waiting upon the waiter to return. "Fuckin' American ship sailing to the fuckin' tropics and all they serve is Italian crap? What the hell is this?" she griped.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 02:48 AM
"Ms. Harris, this is First Class..." Abula chided...

"There's Burgers in Second Class," Frank mentioned...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 02:52 AM
"I could get alla this at the Olive Garden!" Jolene defended herself, flicking the menu. "All I want is a salmon steak, is that too hard to ask?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 03:01 AM
"Well, I suppose you could simply ask for one... It's not unheard of..."

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 14 2007, 03:35 AM
The woman nodded, grinning dryly. "I figure I'm gonna. Anyways, if they don't have that, there's always the sushi, right?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 10:42 PM
"Yes there is," Abula said as the same waiter returned with the drinks, handing them out to each one.

"Have you decided yet?" The Waiter asked, preparing his notepad...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 05:15 PM
"Sure thing. We're going with appetizers first -- I'll have the Calamari, and my friends here will have the Scampi and the Bruschetta," she indicated each of them as she spoke, then added, before the Waiter could whisk off, "and I know there's nothing on the menu, here, but can I get like a salmon steak? Halibut? I'm allergic to wheat," she lied. "I can't eat this pasta."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 08:07 PM
"Of Course, I shall see to it," The Waiter said, as he turned to Abula and Frank and scribbled down their orders for the Main Course as well. He then turned and began to leave for the Kitchen...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 08:32 PM
Jolene turned back to her two dinner-companions. "That was easy enough."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 08:44 PM
"And I'm sure Dinner will be wonderful," Abula chimed.

"As long as it's good!" Frank said, rubbing his palms together...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 08:48 PM
"And doesn't take a day and an age!" Jolene joined the chorus, raising her glass and taking a sip. "Good drink, at least! I think this's real cream."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 08:50 PM
"To hopefully, a safe voyage?" Abula said, raising his own glass...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 08:51 PM
"Mm, and a safe arrival for all've us!" Jolene added, raising her glass to his.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 08:56 PM
"And No more Fucking Ghosts!" Frank added, Tapping the glasses in a toast and downing his Drink...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 08:59 PM
Jolene took a sip, not so intent on throwing the whole thing back at once. She grinned widely, feeling better already. "Damn straight. We got all the money and jewels we need, now maybe we can focus on enjoying ourselves, right?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:06 PM
"Speaking of which, it might be a good idea to look at exactly what Jewels are in that safe." Abula chimed, sipping his wine...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 09:06 PM
"Oh yeah?" Jolene set her cup down. "Why's that? They looked a little big to make a decent ring!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:10 PM
"Well, there could be something worth quite a lot of money in there to a Museum."

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 09:16 PM
"Well, true, but it oughtta be safe in there, right? Unless Granny spills the code to whoever else wanders in there!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:19 PM
"Doubtful Ms. Harris. I'm sure that while she is a spirit, that she will remember."

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 09:30 PM
"Exactly my point, Abbie," Jolene replied, tapping her forefinger on the table. "It's not going anywhere, and neither are we, I'm guessing!" She took another sip, rolling the drink in her mouth, gazing out the window for a moment. "Y'know, it's gone outta my head. How many days is this cruise supposed to be again?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:34 PM
"Three days to the first port, then one day for the second, and Five days to the third port before a three day trip back."

Abula explained...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 09:44 PM
"Great, lots of time to find out who's been tormenting people and why," Jolene mused. "The sooner we get it done with, the more time we'll have to do this.... if the Captain doesn't toss us overboard," she added.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:51 PM
"I hear that!" Frank said as he downed another drink from the Vodka glasses...

Jolene has gained +5 Bond with Frank

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 10:00 PM
"Speaking of which..." She peered about the room. "Wonder when those appetizers're gonna get here?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 10:13 PM
As if hearing her, the Appetizers came, passed out before the Trio and and spread to the correct person...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 15 2007, 10:19 PM
"Thanks," Jolene told the waiter, eying her platter with a hint of food-lust. As soon as everything was settled she began to dig in...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 10:25 PM
As did Frank and Abula, Abula noticeably the most classy of them as the Waiter stepped away...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 15 2007, 10:44 PM
Yuki continued to follow the waitress towards her table, looking around to see if there was anyone who looked interesting in the dining room today...

Posted by: dray Oct 16 2007, 01:33 AM
If Yuki was hoping to find high class near the windows, she'd be disappointed.

Jolene was tucking in to her squid platter with vigor, pausing only to utter,
"this is pretty damned good!" and to grin at Abula's etiquette, before going back to gobbling. She was hungry, damnit!

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 16 2007, 01:58 AM
Yuki found the Seat the Waitress was leading to, which was right next To the table Jolene was at... and it was the last open window seat in the group...

Oh well, Abula at least was having some etiquette...


Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 16 2007, 01:59 AM
Jolene leaned over to Abula, now just trying to bug him. "Mind if I have a bit of your shrimp?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 16 2007, 02:02 AM
"Go right ahead Ms. Harris," Abula said, trying not to let his Gentlemen side fall...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 16 2007, 02:04 AM
Jolene took one of her spare forks and speared a shrimp, bringing it over to her plate and depositing it there. She gestured with the same fork to her own platter. "Want some'a mine? It really is pretty fuckin' good!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 16 2007, 02:06 AM
"I'll pass..." Abula said, his Gentlemen bluff beginning to wane...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 16 2007, 02:09 AM
"What, y'don't like squid?" Jolene teased, "No love for deep-fried tentacles, huh?"

Posted by: space butler Oct 16 2007, 09:20 AM
William walked in with the other officers and waited for them to grab a table.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 16 2007, 10:31 AM
The Officer's all took a table near the center of the room, all sitting down, waiting for the Fifth Officer and The Master-At-Arms to sit down as well...

"I'm not really a squid man," Abula admitted...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 16 2007, 12:00 PM
William took his seat.

"whats the occasion?" he asked the other officers.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 16 2007, 04:08 PM
Yuki

Yuki waited for someone to bring a menu, trying to ignore the annoyingly loud group at the next table.


Dominic

Dominic took the last of the seats, waiting for someone to explain why he was here...in the basic sense, rather than the philosophical sense...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 17 2007, 12:28 AM
For Yuki, the same Waitress soon returned with a menu, smiling. Feel free to browse. What would you care for a drink while you look?"

The officers, gathered and seated around the table, were all given menus as well to chose from, while the waiter stood waiting for them to tell him which drinks they would like.

"Well, It was the captains idea," First Officer Murdoch spoke, "To have all the higher ups who could make it come to lunch. We had asked the other officers, but they couldn't make it,"

"And the Head Waiter is off duty after an accident in the Galley Hall not far from here." Cheif Officer Wilde said.

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100
Waiter #1: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 17 2007, 12:32 AM
"fair enough." William said.

"what kind of an accident?" he asked.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 17 2007, 12:36 AM
Yuki

"I'll have some lemonade, three pieces of ice, one slice of lemon." she replied without looking up from the menu.


Dominic

Dominic suppressed a groan, more accidents, at least it had been a crewmember rather than a guest this time, he was sick of hearing the phrase 'I'll see you in court about this'

Posted by: dray Oct 17 2007, 12:37 AM
QUOTE
"I'm not really a squid man," Abula admitted...


Jolene grinned, but relented. "Alright, alright. Thanks for the shrimp." Spearing the offering into her mouth and chewing for a while, she observed all of the new arrivals. "Hey, looks like the Captain's having a pa--" she trailed off as she caught sight of her brother.

"Well, shit." Suddenly she wished she hadn't been so pretentious as to come down to first class. She shoulda guessed...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 17 2007, 10:20 AM
"What's Wrong Ms. Harris?" Abula asked, but Frank found out...

"Hey, there's the Master-At-Arms," he said, pointing to Dominic...

For Yuki, The Waiter noted, then turned to the others,

"Iced Tea, if you will," Maria asked...

"Sake," Kasiei said...

And as for the Officers...


"Someone got a little knife happy and threw a few Knives at him. We managed to atch the guy though," The chief officer explained...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waiter #1: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 17 2007, 10:54 AM
"wasn't another of those ghosts, was it?" William asked.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 17 2007, 02:55 PM
Yuki

With her lemonade ordered Yuki turned her attention back to the menu, before glancing up at Maria and asking, "So what are you going to order?"

Dominic

"Caught him? I didn't hear about anyone being caught, where is he now?" Dominic asked, his headache getting even worse, did anyone on this damned boat ever tell him anything!?

Posted by: dray Oct 18 2007, 01:42 AM
Jolene raised her brows. "Will's the Master at Arms?" It'd figure...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 18 2007, 02:06 AM
"No the other guy, not far from him. The guy who looks half the others age, and utterly tired," Abula said...


"Well, Not so much caught him... cause...." The Chief officer dropped his voice into a whisper, "It was a ghost, one of the poltergeists to be exact."


Maria scanned the Menu, which had a large selection of Pasta and some Seafood. "I'm thinking of some of the Pasta, but not sure..."

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waiter #1: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 18 2007, 02:26 AM
Jolene finally caught sight of the guy, and then nodded. "Looks like a happy-chap," she observed. She wondered if there was any way to catch the attention of the Master at Arms without also alerting her brother to her presence... the last time that Jolene had had a family visit, things had not gone well. She wasn't enthusiastic about rekindle old fire-fights.

"What's his name again?" She asked about the younger man.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 18 2007, 07:30 AM
Yuki

Yuki scanned the menu in more detail, did seafood mean there was sushi on offer?


Dominic

Dominic sighed, dropping his own voice into a whisper too
"I should've known...does this mean the Galley Hall is a little less of a death-trap now though?" he asked, hoping he might finally get some positive news...

Posted by: space butler Oct 18 2007, 01:19 PM
"bloody hell, how many ghosts are there on this ship?" William asked, joining the whispering.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 19 2007, 12:51 AM
"The Hall has been marked with a warning sign, but it has been less haunted. The Third Class Galley though..."

"Please, don't remind me. I'm sure That Ms. Harris already suspects something," The Captain whispered.

"Ms. Harris?" The Second Officer asked...


For Yuki, There was plenty of items containing seafood, but it was mixed with Pasta of some sort. There was a footnote on the menu though that First Class passengers could request special Lunches and dinners if they wished...


"Dominic if I recall," Abula answered...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waiter #1: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 19 2007, 07:12 AM
Yuki

Yuki of course, being special, was well with in her rights to order a special lunch! So sushi it would be, as soon as the waiter got back...


Dominic

Dominic kept quiet and listened, since he had no idea who Ms. Harris was either, but this time at least he wasn't the only one!

Posted by: space butler Oct 19 2007, 11:11 AM
"Ms. Harris? her first name's not Jolene, is it?" William asked.

"and what does it matter that its the third class galley? don't you care about the crew at all?" he added.

Posted by: dray Oct 19 2007, 08:00 PM
"Dominic, huh?" Jolene took another bite from her dish and chewed on that, obviously chewing on something else as well, since she seemed to drift off for a moment. "Well, once lunch's done, let's see if we can rope him in for a talk. He looks like shit, you think he'd mind coming back to my place or should I leave him be?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 20 2007, 03:57 PM
"There's really no telling..." Abula said,

"One minute he can be all willing to talk, the next he'll shoot you before you open your mouth," Frank added...


The higher officer's looked to William,

"We do care for the officers... that's why we had Ms. Harris, whom I believe Is Jolene Harris, check there. We wanted to see if she could make it look like a murder, and not like it really is," The captain said softly...


Soon, the Waitress for Yuki came back to take their orders...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 20 2007, 04:04 PM
"The real thing, huh?" Jolene gave Dominic a looking at from across the way. "Well, nothing's fun if it's not a challenge. Besides, if the captain wanted me to talk to him so bad then he's gotta know a thing or two..."

Posted by: Arlan Oct 20 2007, 04:06 PM
Yuki

"I'd like to special order some sushi" Yuki said to the waitress, putting down her menu.

Dominic

"Why would passing it off as murder be easier, after all, that means she'd need to catch the 'muderer', how's that going to happen?"

Posted by: space butler Oct 20 2007, 04:13 PM
"great, you got my sister in to investigate." William said sarcastically.

"its a lot easier to believe a murderer is aboard than ghosts." he added, talking to Dominic. "we cant cover everything up, but telling people there are killer ghosts aboard would probably cause mass panic."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 20 2007, 04:19 PM
"He is right," The First officer Chimed, "At least a Murderer, we can say that there are people looking into it and we have trapped him somewhere where people don't go. The Third Class permanents, for example. Nobody is there anyway."


"What type of Sushi?" The Waitress asked...


"No doubt about it, though I do wonder what they are talking about..."

"Who doesn't?" Frank chimed...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Waitress: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 20 2007, 04:26 PM
Yuki

"Shrimp" Yuki replied simply.

Dominic

"Okay, so how're we going to convince this...Ms Harris that there's a murderer on board if she never sees them? we might be able to convince the passengers about it without proof, but some people are bound to ask more questions"

Posted by: space butler Oct 20 2007, 04:32 PM
"she's a smart one, she'll probably work it out for herself. hopefully she can also work out that telling the passengers would not be a good idea." William said to Dominic.

Posted by: dray Oct 20 2007, 05:03 PM
Jolene watched the crewmen talk, noting their canted heads and hushed voices. "Probably the same thing everyone's talking about. Ghosts, deaths..." She was happy that they were at a table that wasn't immediately visible to the high-rankers... she didn't necessarily want to have an impromptu meeting with them!

Finishing her calamari, wiping her mouth (on a napkin and not her sleeve, thank god), Jolene pushed her dish away and mused about the situation.
"Whatever they're talking about, it's not a good thing. Obviously."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 04:20 PM
"Your Probably right Ms. Harris, It's probably not go-"


"Shrimp, alright, and what will you two-"


"Hopefully we won't need to say anything at all if we can keep this qui-"


Everyone was cut off by the sudden popping of all the lights in the Dining and Reception room. Every bulb in the two rooms seemed to glow brightly and then pop loudly, one by one, causing the room to slowly be filled with darkness only illuminated by the light outside...

Which seemed to be fading into darkness... quickly...


Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 21 2007, 04:25 PM
Yuki

"Another power cut? This is getting rediculous" Yuki sighed.


Dominic

"Well this isn't good..." Dominic mumbled, he'd heard a great deal about what happened when the lights went out on the ship, after all...

Posted by: space butler Oct 21 2007, 04:33 PM
"oh bloody hell, not again." William muttered, staring over at the windows and trying to see out.

Posted by: dray Oct 21 2007, 04:39 PM
Jo gave a snarl as the light over their table popped, scattering glass across their plates. "Fucking hell -- I'm not dealing with this shit again." She pushed her seat back, throwing her napkin onto the table.

Even if their last encounter had been with a kind, little old lady, the officer didn't have much of a hope that their upcoming encounter would be so pleasant.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 04:53 PM
As Jolene stood, her feet made small, tiny splashes in the carpeted floor of the dining room... and soon more water seemed to be flowing into the room, slowly... but surely...

At the officer's table, The Captain, the Chief, the First, and Second Officer's all rose from their seats, and headed off without a word towards the Grand Staircase and up it.


Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 21 2007, 05:14 PM
At first she was distracted by the splashing, an unpleasant, "well, shit," on her lips. When she caught sight of the trio of officers (if she could, through the glowing murk) leaving the room like rats off of a drowning boat, she pushed away from the table, ready to follow them. She was half worried that they were leaving due to forewarning of coming events, and half determined to catch up with them to ask just what the hell was going on.

Posted by: space butler Oct 21 2007, 05:37 PM
"should we follow them?" William asked dominic.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 21 2007, 05:40 PM
Yuki

"Ugh, the floor's all wet" Yuki said, unleashing her awesome power of stating the obvious! "Just what did they spend all the money on when they built this boat, because it certainly wasn't maintenance!"

Dominic

Dominic sighed, "shouldn't we make sure the people down here don't freak out or anything, last thing I need is a riot to add to the list of headaches"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 10:37 PM
Many of the passengers began to wonder if the sinks on the deck had all broken... at once, some beginning to whisper and rise from their chairs, walking out of the room. Soon, a large crowd was heading out the door, blocking Jolene, Dominic, and William from exiting, as well as the rest.

At Yuki's table, though she was currently being a prissy bitch, both Maria and the Waitress had shock on their faces at the sight of the water, and the sunshine outside turning into darkness. The Waitress rushed to the window... only to start seeing water rise above the porthole window...


"Ms. Harris!" Abula called, running after Jolene and stopping her, "We need to get to safety. This is something much bigger than a little old lady appearing from nowhere!"

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 21 2007, 10:41 PM
Yuki

Yuki unfortunately managed to catch sight of the water rising above the window, and did her part to maintain a calm atmosphere in the restaraunt with the panicked cry of
"Oh my god we're sinking!"


Dominic

"Okay, everyone just stay calm...we're definately NOT sinking" Dominic said, trying to drown out the noise of Yuki shrieking with his own voice.

Posted by: space butler Oct 21 2007, 10:44 PM
William grabbed his walkie talkie and tuned it to the bridge channel.

"this is Harris, what the hell is going on?" he said into it.

Posted by: dray Oct 21 2007, 11:26 PM
"Well then c'mon, you two!" Jolene got a good look at the panicked crowd, then sloshed her way over to the Master at Arms. "Where do you want these people herded? -- Jolene Harris, your cap'n hired me from the state police, but I think this is more important!" She gestured to Frank and Abula, "we can help direct the flow, y'know?"

Posted by: Arlan Oct 21 2007, 11:37 PM
"Nice to see some people are willing to stay around and help" Dominic replied, with more than a hint of bitterness at the departed officers...
"If this floor's flooding, we should probably try and move them upstairs"

Posted by: dray Oct 21 2007, 11:57 PM
"Duh," Jolene retorted before she could think of something more professional to say. "There any stairs beyond the main case? We'll try splitting some of this group off if there are."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 12:05 AM
William's radio bellowed out in static before a voice came over

"Take a wild Guess Will, it's probably right. Take care of peple in the lower decks, were working on it up here," The radio bellowed.

Maria came over to Yuki and grabbed her shoulders, looking her right in the eyes,

"We aren't sinking. If the crew can do this right, then we're completely fine..."

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 12:11 AM
"its fucking ghosts again, isn't it." William said into his radio.

"please, remain calm everyone. we're still not certain whats going on here." he yelled to the room.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 12:17 AM
Yuki

Yuki started to calm down a little, Maria's presence giving her a more relaxed feeling...not to mention certain other feelings which can be left to the imagination.
"Okay, I'm fine, but let's get out of here"


Dominic

Dominic gave an irritated noise in response to the 'Duh', but replied anyway, "The main staircase is the only nearby set of stairs going up, so we'll have to take them in one group, let's hurry it up though, the idiots can't seem to stand still"

Posted by: dray Oct 22 2007, 12:26 AM
Jolene separated from the Master at Arms partially to cover more ground, and partially to put space between him. Her heart was pounding at the thought of being trapped in a room filling with water, but he sounded nothing but irritable.

"Alright, you two, let's get this horde out," she told Frank and Abula as she passed by them. Then, without further ado, she began to help direct people up the stairs. If anything, her sharp voice would hopefully keep people from trampling one another. She still had it together.

Fucking ghosts. And the Captain had tried to pass off all of this shit as a murderer. Yeah. Right.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 12:32 AM
"Right," Both Abula and Frank said at once before heading over to direct the crowd...

"Yep, it is," The Radio chimed for Will, as Passengers began to listen but not do much...

And Maria nodded to Yuki, looking around for a place to escape...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Waitress #1: 100/10

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 12:41 AM
Yuki

Yuki had no intention of getting barged around by the rest of the milling people being directed to the stairs. So made for the front of the ship and the open area instead. "There's stairs up in the open area, right?"


Dominic

Dominic joined in with the people herding, glancing back into the room to make sure they hadn't forgotten anyone...

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 12:41 AM
"everyone, calm down. we are not sinking." William called, sounding more like he was giving orders than trying to reassure people.

Posted by: dray Oct 22 2007, 12:54 AM
And on her portion of the stairs, Jolene was telling people, "Up you go, get on out. C'mon people, we all know this just one of those illusions, you're all going to be alright. There you go, nice and steady."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 01:38 AM
People began to slowly herd up the stairs for those helping, and kept relatively quiet, except for most of the woman who were chattering away like clucking Hens...

"Yeah, but you'd need to get through that," Maria pointed out...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 22 2007, 01:43 AM
As Jolene helped to herd the clucking flock, she too looked about the room for stragglers.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 07:33 AM
Yuki

"Yes, I know, but..." Yuki mumbled, mainly just unwilling to be herded along with the bovine mass being directed towards the stairs...


Dominic

Dominic could see nothing but trouble coming from the group still loitering in the restaraunt, so turned his attention back to the rest of the people filing out through the door, making further reassuring comments and following them out.

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 01:42 PM
William also looked around the room for stragglers, trying to herd them towards the stairs as well.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 08:49 PM
Dominic has left the First Class Dining Room for the Reception Room

Jo -

For the most part, people were walking and talking amongst themselves, heading up the stairway. The only ones left were a group of Three near the windows, two girls conversing amongst themselves...

Yuki -

"Yuki, we can Either wait here and possibly drown, or head up those stairs to safety with the rest."

"What about going through the Galley?" Kasiei suggested...

William

People were pretty much heading through up to the stairs, excluding a Group of three near the windows...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 09:14 PM
"Yes, let's go through the galley" Yuki agreed with a nod, heading off in that direction.

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 09:19 PM
William hurried over to the group by the window, trying to cut them off from the galley.

"please follow the others up the stairs." he said to them, once more sounding more like he was giving orders than asking politely.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 09:29 PM
Yuki was, for once in her life, speechless, since she wasn't used to being given orders. Unfortunately this only succeeded in making her more stubborn.
"No, I don't want to be pushed around and trodden on in the middle of that horde!" she replied, stomping her foot and succeeding in splashing even more water on herself.

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 09:36 PM
"miss, just do as you're told. its not safe in the galley." William replied, keeping up the authoritative tone.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 09:39 PM
"Oh really, and it's safe with that big crowd is it? What is one of those...things shows up, they'll all panic and I have no wish to be trampled to death!" Yuki snapped, taking a step away from William so she could stand slightly behind Kaisei and use him as some form of goon barrier...

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 09:41 PM
"you'd rather wind up being butchered by flying knives, or maybe thrown in the brig for ignoring the ships officers?" William replied, ignoring Kaisei for the moment.

"that goes for the rest of you too." he added, directing the comment at Kaisei and Maria

Posted by: dray Oct 22 2007, 09:45 PM
Jolene might have gone to lasso in the girls, but as soon as she saw Will heading that direction, she decided that he'd have the situation taken care of. Lord knew the one thing he did well was order people around.

She turned back to Abula and Frank.
"Up you two go, too. Those lot can take care've themselves."

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 09:47 PM
"Look asshole, I don't remember you being there when I almost got drowned in blood by two eyeless psychopaths earlier today, so how about you fuck off back to your officers table and stop acting like what I'm doing now is any of your business!" Yuki screamed from the safety of behind kaisei, her anger at being ordered around having quickly reached critical mass...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 09:49 PM
Jolene, Abula, and Frank have left the First Class Dining Room for the Reception Room

Kasiei bit down on the cigarette in his mouth, causing it to snap in half in his mouth as he glared to William in protection of Yuki...

"Please, Please!" Maria cried, "William, I had never suggested the Galley. We were trying to find another way to get up there without being cramped..."

William, being the Fifth officer, would recognize Maria, just as she did him...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Yuki: 100/100 (Rage)
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 09:57 PM
"Maria, just take the spoiled little brat and her goon out of here with everyone else. I don't care if you're cramped or not." William replied.

"I don't want to have to waste my time pulling your arses out of something you get yourselves into by wandering off." he added, meeting Kasiei's glare with one of his own.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 10:04 PM
"Who the fuck asked you to come over here and make a nuisance of yourself trying to order me around anyway, and who the fuck asked for your protection, I don't know how many sailors you blew to get yourself your officers title, and I don't care, but it's not impressing me, so go bother someone else!" Yuki screamed, her foot stomping in the water, though she was now far to caught up in her ranting to notice just how much she was splashing herself...

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 10:10 PM
"is it past naptime?" William asked, giving Yuki a patronizing look.

"unless you want to swim home, head for the stairs like a good girl." he added, resisting the urge to laugh.

Posted by: Arlan Oct 22 2007, 10:30 PM
"Shut up...just...shut up!" was about all Yuki could respond with, in more of a mumble this time than a scream, as she turned and tried to make a stomping dramatic entrance out of the dining room, which was somewhat ruined by walking into a chair and almost tripping over. After which she doubled her pace out of the room, eyes wibbling in defeat...

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 10:32 PM
"bloody spoilt kids." William muttered, waiting for Maria and Kasiei to leave the room before he did.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 10:33 PM
"Did you need to be so harsh?" Maria said before leaving after Yuki as well...

Yuki has left the First Class dining room via a Grand Exit (NOOOOOOT! tongue.gif ) to the First Class Reception room

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100 (Rage)
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 22 2007, 10:36 PM
"would you prefer me to just shoot her? it would have been easier." William joked, taking a look around the room and following the others out.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 22 2007, 10:40 PM
William has left the First Class Dining Room for the Reception room


Survivors:
William: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Nov 4 2007, 04:10 PM
Pierce gave the dining room a quick survey as he was lead to his table.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 6 2007, 10:12 PM
For the most part, it seemed to be only partially empty, filled enough to feel that alot were using it, but not enough to make it packed. The Waiter was leading them over to a special window seat that was a two seater only...

Posted by: Mr Drake Nov 10 2007, 02:50 PM
Ahh excellent....a table with a view.Pierce followed the waiter toward the table

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 11 2007, 01:45 AM
The Waiter set down some menu's on the table as Alyson took a seat...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 16 2007, 07:28 PM
Pierce sat down and paused for a moment. He looked out at the view of the sea and almost seemed to drift away for a moment. He suddenly realized what he was doing and returned his attention back to the table.

"Sorry about that...must be tired" he directed to Alyson.

"So waiter what wines do you have?"


Posted by: Border Walker Dec 17 2007, 02:30 AM
"We have all manner of wines, from white to red and back again, as well as the option for mixed drinks if you wish." The Waiter said...

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 17 2007, 10:55 AM
"Well,I'll have the house red.And follow that up with whatever the days special is.And the lady here will have..."

Pierce made a gesture to Alyson.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 17 2007, 10:09 PM
"The same, Red wine, and a Salad appetizer if you please. I'd also care for some of the linguine and sauce."

The waiter nodded, before turning to take the orders to the chiefs...

Posted by: space butler Dec 18 2007, 12:58 AM
Emma kept following Jared.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 18 2007, 01:03 AM
As soon as he could, Jared broke off from following Jared and went into the Reception room...

Posted by: space butler Dec 18 2007, 01:04 AM
Emma followed Jared towards the reception room.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 18 2007, 01:07 AM
Emma has left the First class dining fro the Reception room

Posted by: Arlan Dec 18 2007, 01:25 AM
Yuki wandered into the dining room, waiting for someone to direct her to a seat.

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 18 2007, 01:41 AM
Pierce gave the room a quick survey before turning his attention to Alyson.

"So...Alyson...tell me a bit more about yourself...did you always have dreams of being an actor?"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 18 2007, 09:52 PM
Pierce

"Actually, no. I had hoped on becoming a Vet actually. Always love animals. My father used to take me horseback riding on my uncle's farm."

Yuki:

A waiter, looking as if he had come right out of Che' Snootworthy itself, came over,

"How many in your party Madam?"

Ugh! that French accent!

Posted by: Arlan Dec 18 2007, 09:58 PM
"Three" Yuki replied, raising an eyebrow and adding "...and I hope there won't be a repeat of what happened at lunch"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 18 2007, 10:02 PM
"Of course course not madam," There's that Che Snootworthy feel, "Do you have a preference of seating?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 18 2007, 10:10 PM
"A window seat I suppose" Yuki replied, still unconvinced that nothing horrible was going to happen.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 19 2007, 11:31 PM
"Right this madam," Snootworthington said as he lead the group to a window table...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 19 2007, 11:41 PM
Yuki followed him, snooty people being one of the few things she was used to dealing with.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 19 2007, 11:43 PM
Sir Snooty lead them to a table which had not Three chairs... but apparently... Six...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 19 2007, 11:46 PM
Yuki raised an eyebrow, looking at the waiter and expecting an explaination as to why there were so many seats.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 19 2007, 11:48 PM
Sir Snooty obviously didn't pick up on it, placing menus down at three of the chairs...

"Your table Madam."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 19 2007, 11:55 PM
In which case, Yuki decided to be a little more obvious about it.

"Why are there six seats?"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 19 2007, 11:59 PM
"We must accommodate for a large number of passengers madam. Should the need be, Three other passengers shall be sat with you."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 20 2007, 12:03 AM
"Isn't that the sort of thing that should be happening in Second Class" Yuki replied, raising an eyebrow and putting a heavy emphasis on the words Second Class.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 20 2007, 12:09 AM
"Madam, Most of this ship is first class."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 20 2007, 12:16 AM
"Really, then why don't you just go down to the E and F decks and invite them all up here, since they're obviously first class too!" Yuki snapped, she hadn't gotten a room on A-Deck just to be told that the whole ship was first class after all!

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 20 2007, 11:45 PM
"Madam, please. Most of the ship was sold to first class passengers. Very few second and third class rooms were actually filled."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 12:00 AM
"Fine, but if my dinner is ruined because of this, you will be sorry!" Yuki snarled, sitting down in a huff at the table.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 12:04 AM
The waiter turned and walked off, but not before saying, "Another waiter shall be by soon enough to take your orders for your appetizers..."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 12:52 AM
When the waiter was gone, Yuki sighed and put on a weary expression. "I'm really not in the mood to have to deal with more people today"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 02:21 AM
"Don't worry Yuki. I know all the right things to say," Maria said with a wink.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 03:18 PM
Yuki managed a smile, though she still looked a little tired.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 08:01 PM
Maria caught on to this, "Looks like that coffee didn't do too well for ya. Tell ya what Yuki, maybe we can head to the spa later, after checking the night view?"

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 21 2007, 08:33 PM
"A vet you say,why didnt you continue down that path?"

Pierce's attention was briefly drawn to a table near bye,where some young girl seemed to be making a fuss with a waiter.What a childish way to behave.He was reminded of some people he had met when he was a young lad.Still...that was the way the world worked.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 09:07 PM
"Well, I had hoped to, but Vet schooling was expensive, too expensive for me since I had alot of debt in student loans right away. I took a job for a movie playing as an extra that was filming nearby for a bit of cash, and they liked me alot. Rest is history."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 09:29 PM
QUOTE (Border Walker @ Dec 21 2007, 09:01 PM)
Maria caught on to this, "Looks like that coffee didn't do too well for ya. Tell ya what Yuki, maybe we can head to the spa later, after checking the night view?"

"I'd really rather not go to the spa, I don't feel comfortable being anywhere near the pool anymore...But still, going to see the night view sounds nice"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 11:10 PM
"It can't be so bad all the Time. So the Twin Terrors happened to haunt there, The Spa was probably nice at least. You know you probably liked the Spa Guys," Maria said with a wink...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 11:38 PM
Yuki turned red and looked for a menu to bury her face in until the blushing subsided.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 11:41 PM
"I knew it..." Maria said, spotting the blushing just as Yuki was able to hide her face in a Menu.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 11:48 PM
"Well I, um, I wouldn't say they were, um...unattractive" Yuki replied lamely, still hiding behind the protective shield of her menu.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 11:52 PM
"Then would it be bad of me to tell you they're both dating each other?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 21 2007, 11:54 PM
Yuki peeked out from over the top of the menu. "Are you serious?"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 21 2007, 11:55 PM
"Oh please, your telling me your gaydar wasn't going off like crazy?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:00 AM
"Obviously my gaydar needs some re-tuning, I didn't pick up on it at all!"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:04 AM
Even Kasiei seemed to moan at that...

"Girl you need a tune up majorly." Maria said...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:07 AM
"Well I was a little distracted at the time...what with the muderous pool ghosts and all"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:14 AM
"Fine, We'll call that Colloatoral damage then."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:17 AM
Yuki nodded and smiled, before actually using her menu to look for food rather than hide.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:21 AM
Yuki found quite a selection, much of which was pasta...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:32 AM
Yuki stared at the vast pasta selection with a vacant expression. "Um, how about you pick something nice for me?" Yuki asked, looking over at Maria.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:35 AM
"Sure. The Tortellini Alfredo sounds nice."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:41 AM
"Alright, I'll go with that then"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:46 AM
As if sensing the ready to order bit, A young waiter came over...

"Ready to order?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:49 AM
"Yes, two Tortellini Alfredos and..." Yuki replied, looking over to Kaisei as she left the sentence unfinished, waiting for him to say what he wanted.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:55 AM
"I'll take the Zuchiinni." Kasiei said.

"Ok, what about appetizers?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 12:56 AM
Yuki once again buried her face in the menu to look at the appetizers on offer.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 12:58 AM
There was a variety, including salads, Breads, and may more...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 01:03 AM
Yuki looked at the selection of breads...

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 02:53 AM
There was many. Mozzarella bread, Rye, wheat, all with different dipping sauces from Tobasco, Tomato, And cheese dip...

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 22 2007, 03:41 PM
Too expensive? An interesting concept. Still...not everyone in the world was gifted with vast wealth.

Pierce smiled as he said "Well I imagine you will find the life of a star to be more interesting then that of a vet. I certainly could not see a lady of such glamour in a profession like that"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 22 2007, 06:40 PM
"Why, thank you," Alyson said, blushing...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 22 2007, 11:40 PM
"I'll have the...Mozerella bread with the Tobasco sauce" Yuki replied, waiting for the other two to order as well.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 23 2007, 12:57 AM
"Ceaser Salad for me," Maria said

"And I'll have some Rye bread with Butter."

"Ok, how about Drinks?"

Posted by: Arlan Dec 23 2007, 01:17 AM
Once again, Yuki buried her face in the menu to investigate the drinks on offer.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 24 2007, 04:08 AM
There was all manner, from Classical wines to fine mineral water and sodas...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 24 2007, 12:44 PM
Yuki peered at the wine selection, wondering if she could order something from it without mispronouncing it horribly...

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 29 2007, 11:38 PM
There was White Wine and Red wine and all the colors of the Rainbow...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 29 2007, 11:44 PM
Due to the players complete lack of wine knowledge, we'll just assume that Yuki picked something fancy and red...

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 29 2007, 11:49 PM
Red wine it is...

"Same,"

"All around."

The waitress nodded and wrote it down before heading off...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 29 2007, 11:55 PM
"I hope we can get through this meal without any problems" Yuki commented when the waitress had left.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 29 2007, 11:57 PM
"I'm sure of it. And if comes to it, we can always order room service to the room afterwards."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 30 2007, 12:09 AM
Yuki nodded.
"It would be nice to have one meal in peace today. Though isn't it a bit odd how quickly they re-opened the restaraunt considering what happened at lunch..."

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 12:10 AM
"I hear we have a huge cleaner crew, and they're practically like robots." Maria joked...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 30 2007, 12:12 AM
"Creepy" Yuki replied with a chuckle.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 12:14 AM
Maria joined in the chuckling, as Yuki could see a large group of people entering the Dining area, all ready to eat...

Posted by: Arlan Dec 30 2007, 12:29 AM
"Ugh, I hope they've still got empty tables left over" Yuki groaned as she glanced at the people wandering in.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 12:34 AM
Much of the tables filled up, as Three other people came over towards Yuki's table lead by a waiter, taking up the other Three seats.

"Hello there," The man of the trio said, sounding as if he had a thick Russian accent. A woman with him, a blonde woman, smiled to yuki as she sat, and a young child looking no more than Ten took the final seat, as the waiter took their orders...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
????: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Arlan Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM
Yuki smiled back, plenty good at putting on a friendly exterior even if she didn't feel all that sociable right now...

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 03:51 AM
The orders were soon taken by the new three and the man adjusted his seating a little to get comfortable. The boy seemed to simply sit on the chair swinging his feet back and forth while the woman kept a smile Yuki right away recognized as a fake one.

"See dear, aren't you glad we came on this cruise?" The man said, looking to the blonde woman.

"It's wonderful dear, very authentic, just not as nice as the last cruise."

Posted by: Arlan Dec 30 2007, 02:22 PM
If the other woman's smile was fake, Yuki saw no reason to keep up her own pretense, promptly dropping the smile and turning back towards Maria and Kaisei.

Posted by: Mr Drake Dec 31 2007, 07:51 PM
Well so far the day had gone quite well.This Alyson was not only attractive but not completely airheaded as well.At this rate Lance did not particulary mind if nothing spooky happened upon this cruise.

"Well....I certainly hope that this food is worth the wait"


Posted by: Border Walker Jan 1 2008, 12:08 PM
"I heard it's pasta," Alyson said, eagerly.

"Oh, and Forgive me if I'm simply having a memory lapse, but I don't believe I've heard you say anything about yourself."

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 1 2008, 10:39 PM
"But certainly it must be!" The Russian man pleaded, "To be on such a historical cruise!

"It is wonderful, just not as... interesting."

"Come now Mariam! Look, I'm sure... I'm sure these three agree with me! Don't you?" He said, turning to Yuki...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Arlan Jan 2 2008, 03:11 AM
"Well, I suppose if I ignore the numerous horrible and life-threatening things that have happened today, then yes, it's been quite a nice cruise" Yuki replied, raising an eyebrow.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 2 2008, 08:06 AM
"See honey, She agrees with- Huh?" The man said, turning to Yuki with a confused expression, as was Mariam's...

"I'm sorry, what did you say your name was by chance?" The man asked...

Posted by: Mr Drake Jan 2 2008, 10:38 AM
Pierce gave Alyson a wry smile

"You do have a point there...you do have a point there.Well...what would you like to know?"

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 2 2008, 10:42 AM
"Well, what do you do for a living? Where did you grow up? And what did you want to be?"

Posted by: Arlan Jan 2 2008, 12:47 PM
"Yuki Tanaka, and I'm suprised you haven't noticed, weren't you around for lunch when the dining room damn near flooded?"

Posted by: Mr Drake Jan 3 2008, 05:01 PM
What do I do for a living?"

Pierce couldn't hold back a laugh as he said this.

"Well,honestly...this really...cruises,parties,holidays.Its not like I need to work for my money.As for where I grew up...Richmond. That's in London. A nice enough place I suppose.

Pierce paused for a moment before continuing.

"And what did I want to be....well....I never really had a choice.I was always going to be a replacment for my brother.But that alright.While he works alongside my father in the bank now I'm free to enjoy myself."

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 5 2008, 12:19 AM
Pierce

"A Replacement for your brother? Surely that's not the case. You must be helpful in some way to your family."


Yuki

"The room flooded? We wouldn't have known. Mariam spent lunch in the spa, while My son and I spent it in the pool."

Posted by: Arlan Jan 7 2008, 07:04 PM
Yuki raised her eyebrows. "You went to the pool?...I see..."

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 7 2008, 10:15 PM
"Yes, it was quite nice too. The water was calm and cool, making an enjoyable swim."

Posted by: Arlan Jan 8 2008, 08:05 AM
"I see...well, I guess if nothing happened that's fine" Yuki replied, assuming the ghosts had been elsewhere at the time or something...

Posted by: Mr Drake Jan 8 2008, 05:02 PM
Pierce gave Alyson a wry smile

"You would be surprised.My father only needs one heir to the company.When my brother takes over he might needs some help,but he will probably get it from somewhere else."

Pierce took a moment to have a stretch in his chair.

"Don't worry though.I have an idea to make try and take out bank out of England and overseas.Its still in the early stages at moment but well if I can get it past my father I may be able to get myself into a far better postion then my brother"


Posted by: Border Walker Jan 12 2008, 06:13 PM
Yuki

"Why? Did something happen down there?" Mariam asked...

Pierce

"Really now? Well, if your so sure."

Posted by: Arlan Jan 12 2008, 11:43 PM
"Oh no, I suppose if nothing happened that's fine" Yuki replied, not about to take the leap into being a gibbering lunatic screaming about ghosts quite yet...

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 03:31 PM
The man and Mariam looked oddly at Yuki, before waiters arrived with the food for everyone...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 04:35 PM
Yuki's attention quickly departed the others at the table and fixed on the food. Hopefully she could actually eat this meal in peace, unlike lunch...

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 04:36 PM
The waiters placed the food down upon the table, appetizers and main courses. Much of it appeared to be something dealing with pasta, which was obvious since it was pasta night...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 04:44 PM
Yuki started slowly on her appetizer, managing to restrain herself from shovelling it all in, even if she was incredibly hungry...

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 04:48 PM
The Family at the table began to eat, as Mariam helped her son to make sure he ate properly, as Maria and Kasiei ate their foods as well.

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 04:59 PM
Yuki, rather more interested in eating that talking carried on at her own food, though of course made sure to eat properly at all times.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:06 PM
Yuki was soon able to finish her apatizer (Notably first,) and could dive into her main course...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 05:21 PM
Still fairly hungry, Yuki did so, taking a bite of her main course.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:24 PM
Yuki bit into her main course, and found it to be hot... quite hot...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 05:32 PM
Hot pasta...Yuki chewed the mouthful slowly, and took another...very hot pasta...
Deliciously hot pasta...

"Hmm, this is really good, I've never had spicy pasta before"

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:34 PM
The others at the table noticeably seemed to agree that the pasta was indeed very hot, as a few went for some glasses of their wine.

"Oo... What spices did they put in this?" The man asked as he took another bite, fanning his mouth after wards.

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 05:46 PM
"Perhaps you should ask" Yuki suggested, taking another bite of her meal.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:57 PM
"I'll make a note too," he said as he took another bite...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 13 2008, 06:16 PM
Yuki went back to eating her dinner.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 09:01 PM
And with each bite, yuki could feel the hot spicyness of the pasta...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 14 2008, 10:57 PM
Yup, it was good pasta, and Yuki was hungry...so she carried on eating until there was none left.

Posted by: Mr Drake Jan 23 2008, 11:32 PM
Pierce flexed his hands and peered around the dining room again.He really was starting to get a tad peckish now.He hoped that food arrived soon

Posted by: space butler Jan 24 2008, 09:32 PM
Emma entered with the group and looked around to see if anyone was suffering the effects of the hot sauce yet.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 24 2008, 09:37 PM
Emma

Emma and Jared could see a few people eating away happily at the dinner, while others were notably sipping down their drinks quickly...

Pierce

The food did arrive, and was laid out on the table before him...

Yuki

Yuki noticed the food seem to get even hotter slightly...

Posted by: Arlan Jan 25 2008, 02:03 AM
Yuki paused and regarded what was left of her meal, she was fairly certain food wasn't supposed to get hotter...

Posted by: space butler Jan 25 2008, 05:28 PM
Emma grinned a little as she headed to the table.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 26 2008, 10:15 PM
Emma

The family was lead to a table and sat down, as the waiter opened her notebook, "So, what would you like to order?" She said as she passed everyone a menu...[/i]

Yuki

Yuki's logic would be correct, but the food only seemed to get hotter and hotter...

Posted by: space butler Jan 27 2008, 10:36 PM
the family each took a menu and read it.

Posted by: Arlan Jan 28 2008, 11:25 PM
"Oh great, something wierd's going to happen again, can't I have one meal in peace" Yuki mumbled, putting her fork down.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 1 2008, 11:38 PM
Emma

The family could see that there was plenty of Italian pastas available, as well as selections in Seafood and other types of food...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Yuki

"So Sure Yuk?" Maria asked, looking to her...


Survivors:
Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 2 2008, 12:21 AM
"Ahh....finally"

It suddenly occured to Pierce that he and Alyson had only ordered drinks and no food.But Pierce was beyond caring at this point and happily eyed the spread that had been laid out before him.

Posted by: space butler Feb 2 2008, 01:36 AM
"ooh, seafood." Emma said, looking at the seafood selection for anything that happened to include mussels.

Posted by: Arlan Feb 3 2008, 11:31 PM
"Oh I've just got a feeling..." Yuki sighed, staring at the food.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 4 2008, 12:06 AM
Before anyone could continue, however, One of the other guests of the Dining Room suddenly began to cry in pain. Apparently, he had been eating some sort of Pasta with sauce, and his mouth had suddenly began to sprout flames. Soon, others followed suit, as anyone who had eaten more recently into the sauce suddenly began having flames inside their mouths...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Arlan Feb 4 2008, 12:13 AM
"Told you" Yuki sighed, taking a sip of her wine.

Posted by: space butler Feb 4 2008, 02:25 AM
"what the hell?" Emma asked, looking around at the people who'd apparently just started breathing fire.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 4 2008, 11:24 PM
"I've heard of hot sauce making your mouth feel flames... but this is ridiculous!" Jared said, looking around at some of the people also breathing fire, as more began to breath fire.

"Yu... Yuki... Mouth... Very, Very hot!" Maria said, as Yuki could see some fire in Maria's mouth...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Arlan Feb 4 2008, 11:57 PM
Yuki had been quite happy to ignore the craziness before, though she couldn't really do that now. "Not you too...uh, well...maybe...have something to drink, maybe that will cool you down?" Yuki suggested, unsure what else to say, hurriedly passing Maria over a glass of wine.

Posted by: space butler Feb 4 2008, 11:57 PM
"I told you the ghosts would get pissy if we started arseing around!" Emma said to Jarred, while Jen stared at the pair.

"you two have anything to do with this?" she asked, and Emma nodded in reply.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 10 2008, 01:20 AM
Emma

Jared looked at Emma quickly, then looking to her mother, then back to the scene around him... "Oh Damn..."

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Yuki

Maria was about to take the drink, before the man across the table quickly stopped her and handed her another drink. "Not Alcohol! She'll combust!" He quickly said as he handed Maria a glass of Water, which seemed to do something to calm the flames in her mouth...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: space butler Feb 10 2008, 12:38 PM
"you could have planned this a bit better you know." Jen joked to the kids, while Rob laughed and Emma just looked a little embarrassed.

Posted by: Arlan Feb 10 2008, 02:36 PM
As Yuki slumped back down into her chair with the crisis averted, Arlan pointed out to BW that wine combusts at several hundred degrees, and as such if the flames were hot enough to combust the wine, Maria would have already burned to death from the heat of them...

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 10 2008, 07:16 PM
BW quickly points out that the supernatural and ghosts on the ship don't really give a damn about physics and chemistry, and would easily find a way to make it combust...

Yuki
The man handed Maria another cup of water as Yuki found her own mouth suddenly getting a little hot, and the food on her plate beginning to bubble...[/i]

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Emma

"Well, you never really plan on ghost intervention!" Jared quickly uttered as Emma could see some of the plates and dishes of food bubbling, and the flames erupting from people's mouths seeming to converge...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: space butler Feb 10 2008, 11:09 PM
"I think something really bad is about to happen." Emma said, staring at the converging flames.

Posted by: Arlan Feb 10 2008, 11:10 PM
"This is stupid, I'm not going to sit around here and wait for something else to attack me. We're leaving" Yuki commanded, standing up from the table and heading for the door, having no particular urge to still be here when the entire room turned into a fireball.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 13 2008, 10:12 PM
As luck would have it, Many a waiter and waitress, as well as some of the cooks quickly came and began spraying the flames with Fire Extinguishers, quickly handing everyone two glasses of water with Ice. They came to Emma's and Yuki's table as she was leaving, though with the temperature that seemed to be rising in her mouth, it might be smart to drink some water...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: Arlan Feb 13 2008, 10:37 PM
Yuki took a glass of water from a passing waiter, drinking it down before handing the empty glass back to any other staff who happened to be wandering past whether they wanted it or not. Before beginning her quest to reach the door once again.

Posted by: space butler Feb 13 2008, 11:26 PM
"lets get out of here, I'm sure we can whip up some food back in the room, or maybe just call for room service." Jen said, standing up.

Emma nodded and stood up as well, before turning to jarred. "you want to come too?" she asked him.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 13 2008, 11:37 PM
Yuki has left the First Class Dining room for First Class Reception

"You Wouldn't mind?" Jared asked...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mariam: 100/100
????: 90/90

Posted by: space butler Feb 14 2008, 12:14 AM
"its fine, right mum?" Emma asked Jen.

"yeah, sure. I don't mind." Jen replied, stepping away from the table and heading for the door, followed by Rob and Emma.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 14 2008, 01:00 AM
Emma and Family has left the First Class Dining Room for the First Class Reception Room

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 16 2008, 05:03 PM
Pierce had just been about to tuck into his dish when he had noticed the large amount of customers sprouting fire from their mouths.This was certainly unusual. Was it possible that something supernatural was going on here?

"Probably best not to touch your food Alyson" he quickly said as he dropped his fork

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 16 2008, 07:54 PM
"Hmm?" She said, pulling the fork with a pit of pasta away from her mouth in time to notice all that was happening. "Oh My!"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 17 2008, 12:54 AM
"Indeed....very...interesting."

No one seemed to be too badly hurt at this moment.So Pierce was unable to hold back a slight chuckle.The sight was quite amusing.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 17 2008, 01:00 AM
Alyson seemed concerned for the other passengers as many guzzled down their drinks of water...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 17 2008, 01:02 AM
Well.It was not wise to take any chances with this food.Mabye he could just order up a salad.

Pierce made a motion for a waiter to come by.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 17 2008, 01:08 AM
One of the Waiters soon came, half-carrying an extinguisher, "Yes?"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 17 2008, 01:16 AM
Pierce looked over to the waiter

"Just hoping to get something that doesn't set our mouths on fire.You don't happen to know whats going on do you?"

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 17 2008, 02:57 AM
"We can't say for sure, but the chefs report it may have something to do with the sauce, so anything without sauce is good."

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 17 2008, 09:46 PM
"The sauce you say? Interesting. Very well then give us anything that does not have that sauce on it"

It seemed strange that a ghost would manifest itself via a sauce.Perhaps something else was going on here.No matter.Pierce was still starving.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 12:34 AM
"Right, We'll get you some salad. Any objections to Seafood?" The Waiter asked...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 18 2008, 01:26 AM
Dominic stepped into the dining room, doing his best to keep steady enough not to walk into a waiter or anything.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 01:37 AM
A couple of Waiters offered to help him through, as Dominic could see guests looking on in shock, and what appeared to be the remnants of a fire-extinguisher... or twenty, all over the place...

Survivors:
Dominic: 56/100 (poisoned)

Posted by: Arlan Feb 18 2008, 01:45 AM
"The hell happened here?" Dominic mumbled, gratefully accepting the Waiters' assistance.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 02:00 AM
"We had an incident with the sauce. Fire converging together." One of the waiters said, helping him to the Galley...

Dom has left the First Class Dining Room for the Galley hall

Survivors:
Dominic: 54/100 (poisoned)
Waiter 1: 100/100
Waiter 2: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 18 2008, 10:02 PM
Pierce had become distracted by the view out the window.It seemed to be night already.This day seemed to have gone strangely quick.

"Seafood....yes that would be fine"


Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 10:48 PM
"Right, we'll bring out the Seafood special." The waiter said, as he headed into the back room...

"So I guess we might as well throw out our Pasta..." Alyson said, sighing...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100
Waiter: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 20 2008, 11:18 PM
Pierce gave Alyson a quick chuckle.

"Yes...unless you want to have this strange fire thing happen to you as well"

Pierce leant back in his chair and gave his face a quick rub. It was hard to imagine that the day was already coming to an end.But who knows....mabye something more interesting would happen upon this boat as night began to fall.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 11:28 PM
Soon, their new food arrived as the waiter took away the Pasta, and the dinign room began to calm...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 21 2008, 01:23 PM
"Ahh finally"

Pierce began to tuck into his food in a happy,but polite fashion.The quality,was not bad,but at this stage of hunger Pierce hardly cared to complain.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 21 2008, 05:19 PM
Alyson too dug into her food, and both were able to eat their food in relative peace...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 23 2008, 01:38 PM
Pierce finished his meal and sipped on his wine

"Well...that was not bad at all.Although I confess time seems to have flown quite quickly today.Its already seems to have become quite late"


Posted by: Border Walker Feb 23 2008, 11:26 PM
Alyson placed her hand over her mouth to cover a small Yawn that creeped upon her, "Yes, it has seem to gone by quickly."

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 24 2008, 01:38 PM
Pierce slowly rose from his seat.

"Perhaps it is time to retire for the night."


Posted by: Border Walker Feb 24 2008, 05:45 PM
"Yes, It does seem right about that time," Alyson agreed, getting up as well and placing her hand so Pierce could Escort her...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Feb 29 2008, 05:01 PM
Pierce gently took the ladies hand and began to escort her out of the dining room.

"So...where was your room located again?"


Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)