Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > D Deck > Third Class Open Space


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 3 2007, 01:07 AM
The Third Class open Space is an area where the third Class passengers are allowed to do anything they wish. Sit down, dance, kiss, FSM, whatever they wish to do, they can do it here. Although, they might want some privacy for the last one...

Posted by: Alkali Mar 23 2008, 02:57 PM
Rufus enters

Rufus walked off the stairwell and into the open space. Hopefully there wouldn't be any orgies.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 23 2008, 07:01 PM
There wasn't... but there did seem to be a creature not far from him, limping a little as a spear seemed to strike into it...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 67/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 23 2008, 11:16 PM
Rufus made sure his gun was ready, then observed the fight (if there was one and it wasn't just some idiot getting himself impaled on a banister or something)...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 02:08 AM
There deffinetly appeared to be a fight, as the sound of a Spear gun firing could be heard, and the sound of a woman's voice as the sound of a whale resonated...

"I ain't no Ahab, but Your going down!"

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 53/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 25 2008, 11:13 AM
Rufus looked about for a whale to shoot, because he certainly wasn't fond of them.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 11:04 PM
The only whale was the one that was already partially hurt, which was beginning to charge in the direction of where his attacker was...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 53/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 26 2008, 07:44 AM
That'd be the one. He got a little closer so he wouldn't risk hurting the person attacking it...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 26 2008, 09:37 PM
Rufus could see the Creature but not the figure, who, from the sounds of things, had jumped out of the way, but seemed to be further than the creature...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 53/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 26 2008, 10:50 PM
Rufus fired a shot at the creature - hopefully, whoever was attacking it had the same idea.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 28 2008, 09:09 PM
The shot hit the creature in the back, (Orcano -7) causing it to stumble, stop, and turn around.

"Hey! Who's out there?" The other voice called, as the sound of a spear gun could be heard being shot as it too struck the creature (Orcano -10).

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 38/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 28 2008, 10:54 PM
"Rufus Harley."

Rufus took another shot at the Orcano...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 29 2008, 09:57 PM
The Shot hit (Orcano -8), as the voice called back

"Well Rufus, keep shooting. It's confusing him!"

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 30/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 29 2008, 11:50 PM
"Works for me!" called Rufus between shots... "I'm not fond of these fuckers anyhow."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 01:52 AM
"Something we have in common!" The vice called, as the gun fired and the speargun sound resonated, striking the creature (Orcano -17)

In the distance, however, the sound of many doors and grates slamming shut and locking could be heard...


Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Enemies:
Orcano: 17/80

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 02:45 AM
It would have to be dealt with later - right now, Rufus was concentrating on downing the whale.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 03:16 PM
The whale seemed to stagger a little before Rufus caught a glimpse of the unknown person, a woman of African descent, who stabbed what appeared to be a small spear into the head of the whale, killing it... (Orcano Killed)

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
????: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 04:45 PM
"Nice job." said Rufus, making his way towards the woman as he holstered his gun...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 04:56 PM
"Not bad yourself." The woman said, as Rufus could see she was a dark skinned woman wearing a bandana over her hair, which was braided back, and had a deep green coat on. "Names Selene by the way."

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 05:10 PM
"Selene." nodded Rufus. "So is it just me, or has reality sort of gone overboard?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:11 PM
"It jumped ship hours ago I'd say," Selene said, combating Rufus' horrible pun with one of her own...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 05:25 PM
Rufus smiled at the pun, but the smirk quickly faded. "It'd probably be a good idea for us to do much the same. You haven't seen any way of getting off this cruise, have you?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:51 PM
"Checked all the Lifeboats. Gone except one, and it's hanging by only one rope. Was on my way to the garage when that thing jumped me."

Selene said, as in the distance, Rob could hear some hissing...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 05:53 PM
As soon as he heard the hissing, he drew his handgun with one swift movement, eyes snapping to and fro... eventually, he put away the gun.

"Uh..." he coughed... "I thought I heard a rattlesnake."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 06:01 PM
"I hear it too, hissing. My guess is it's inside."

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 06:05 PM
"What do you think it is?" he asked, trying to figure out the problem for himself... he guessed that they probably hadn't filled the corridors with rattlesnakes, so... maybe a gas leak.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 08:16 PM
"Sounds like Gas."

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 08:50 PM
"Agreed. We should probably stay in well-ventilated areas for the time being if there's gas about."

Rufus looked around the deck for a moment...

"Are you still going to the garage?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 08:52 PM
"Too right, but I'm also trying to find a friend of mine who was kidnapped by one of those whales."

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 30 2008, 10:37 PM
"I guess I can help you. It's not as if I have any pressing engagements anymore." replied Rufus...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 11:53 PM
"Great. They headed to the Stern, so I'm guessing she's back there."

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 31 2008, 11:51 AM
"Okay, lead the way."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 08:34 PM
Selene did so, heading for the stairs...

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Alkali Mar 31 2008, 11:32 PM
Rufus followed on...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:38 PM
Rufus and Selene has left the Third Class Open Space for the Third Class Open Space Stairs

Survivors:
Rufus: 90/100
Selene: 87/110

Posted by: Arlan Apr 12 2008, 12:50 AM
Yuki groaned and shook her head as she tried to get her bearings, realising that something wasn't quite right, specifically Joshua and Jason hadn't landed on the deck with them.

She looked around in a panic, trying to find the pair.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:56 AM
"Um... little help..." Came a faint voice from a giant hole now in the Third Class Open Space, as a hand waved for a second over it...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 12 2008, 12:58 AM
Yuki hurried to the edge of the hole, carefully peering over the edge.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 01:08 AM
Yuki found Joshua, with Jason still around his neck, clutching for dear life on a half broken I-Beam...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 12 2008, 01:14 AM
"Hold on, and don't freak out!" Yuki said, as two clones materialized one on either side of her and all three tried to pull the pair up.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 03:59 PM
Joshua's mouth hung open as the three were able to pull him to safety...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 12 2008, 11:30 PM
"Oh come on, like that's the strangest thing you've seen today" Yuki said when the pair were safely pulled up onto the deck.

"...and before you ask, no I'm not a ghost!"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:33 PM
"See, and I thought I was gonna be rescued by Siamese Triplets, not a woman who could clone herself."

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 12 2008, 11:45 PM
"Well sorry do disappoint, but there's no siamese triplets here...that I've met yet..." Yuki replied, as her two clones faded away now their job was done.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:50 PM
"How many of those can you create?"

"Alot, now how about we keep moving?" Maria said, grabbing her shotgun again after finding it and then pointing to a door...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 13 2008, 12:02 AM
Yuki nodded and hurried after Maria.

"Maria's right, now really isn't the time"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 13 2008, 12:04 AM
"Right," Joshua said, as Maria opened the door, and found some solid stairs going downwards...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 13 2008, 05:42 PM
"These ones aren't going to come to life are they" Yuki asked, putting one foot cautiously down onto the top step and waiting for something to happen.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 08:40 PM
Nothing did,

"There isn't really anywhere to go as far as I see."

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 18 2008, 08:58 PM
"Well, okay then" Yuki sighed, waiting for someone else to go first...

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 09:02 PM
Maria, as usual, went first, and made it half way down before she turned and looked up, "I can see some flooding lower down, but it's not too bad yet. If we hurry, we can get far."

Posted by: Arlan Apr 18 2008, 09:43 PM
Yuki wrinkled her nose about the thought of wading through water, but at this stage she couldn't really get any more dischevelled looking, so nodded and followed after her.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 10:59 PM
Yuki has left the Third Class Open Space for the E-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)