View Full Version: Galley Hall

Calypso's Wrath > D Deck > Galley Hall

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 57

Title: Galley Hall
Description: Poltregiest Central..


Border Walker - October 3, 2007 09:30 PM (GMT)
The Galley hall contains many a small rooms and a few hospital rooms for Chef's who have experienced bad luck in one of the rooms. Anything from Knives to China plates can be found in the rooms here. However, alot of Chef's appear to be in the Hospital rooms for strange injuries with the items...

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 03:48 PM (GMT)
Mike carries right on walking, looking around the room as he continues his epic quest to reach the second class dining area

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 03:54 PM (GMT)
As Michael walked along the hallway, strange things began to happen. The sound of the metal walls almost bending about from strain. It was an eerie sound, a bone chilling one... one that shouldn't be made...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:00 PM (GMT)
"What the hell....."

He pulls his radio from his belt and raises it to his mouth again

"Anyone else hear that...?"

He moves over to the wall, moving his free hand to the wall and resting it against it, leaning a forward to put his ear to the metal

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 04:07 PM (GMT)
The Radio chimed back from the others...

"Hear what? We didn't hear anything."

That was what they all said, as the sound of one of the door handles beginngn to turn on it's own came from behind Michael...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100


????: ???/???

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:12 PM (GMT)
"The creaking....it sounds like the hull is...."

He hears the handle turning and whips around, the radio dropping to his side as he watches the door opening itself, looking around for the cause

"This is too weird....."

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 04:17 PM (GMT)
The door seemed to open to one of the many storage rooms aboard the ship, this particular one being the storage for all the knives, which began to shake...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100


????: ???/???

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:21 PM (GMT)
He looks at the knives, memories of the strange stories that have been passed around about poltergeists on the ship running through his head, something in the back of his head screaming:

DUCK!

So he does, diving to the left and keeping the door frame between him and the eerily shaking blades

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 04:26 PM (GMT)
Just before Michael dived out of the way, hundreds of knives flew out of the door, but narrowly missed Michael as he dived, instead, leaving a perfect outline of where Michael had stood...

Then two more knives came out after a few second, one that landed where his groin would have been, and one that landed where his head would have...


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:31 PM (GMT)
"J....Jesus H christ!"

He looks at the shape on the wall, swallowing loudly as he watches the final knife blows before he inches his head round the door frame. Checking to see exactly what the hell was going on

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 04:34 PM (GMT)
For now, the room seemed empty, save the knives that didn't fly off the handle at him, quite literally. Although, there seemed to be something on the wall, but it was too dark in the room to see from only the entrance...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:40 PM (GMT)
He speaks into his radio again

"I ehh.....I need someone to come to the Galley hall, bring a security guard if you can, i was just attacked by a hoard of......for lack of a better explenation....a hoard of flying knives. Could do with a little clean up"

He clips the radio back onto his belt and stands up, brushing down his waistcoat and trousers before cautiously making his way into the room, fumbling for a lightswitch and see whatever is on the wall

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 04:53 PM (GMT)
A reply came back on the Radio from Jose...

"Shit, sorry Michael, forgot about how that places is. Are you alright at least?"

As for the lights, they came on brightly, and a hiss seemed to come as well, like something fizzling away, along with a puff of black smoke (Poltergeist Killed?). The back wall was illuminated enough that Michael as able to read it, which seemed to be written in blood...

Writing on the Wall
I've been stuck in this room for the longest time, one of the cooks having gone crazy and attacked me. I can't really blame him, a lot of people are in an uproar of panic and fear after we struck that iceburg. His mind probably just snapped from not wanting to die. I know I don't want to either, but I'm stuck here while the water rises unless someone happens to rescue me. I wonder if that nice girl Eleanor is looking for me... we did seem to hit it off those past few nights. Maybe... maybe she's sacrificing herself to look for me...

Oh god... I think hear the water rising outside the door... If this is the last thing I write, I write it in the blood from my shoulder, hoping that maybe it will never wash away... and that it may be read should someone find the ship...

-Liam O'brian


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 04:58 PM (GMT)
Grabbing the radio he speaks absently into it before replacing it

"Yeah....yeah im fine, ill be over to you in a minute...."

He reads the message, then reads it again, anyone there to see it would note the shock plain on his face

"Liam O'brian....Thats...."

He cuts himself short, shaking his head and backing away to rest against the door frame, flicking the lights off again so he doesnt need to stare at the writing any longer

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 05:05 PM (GMT)
As he exited, a guard in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with sunglasses came over, gun in hand. He stopped in shock and nearly dropped his gun at the sight of the knives forming a perfect outline. "Shit! That nutty!" he exclaimed as he tried to pull out one of the knives...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Guard: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 05:11 PM (GMT)
"You dont have to tell me twice, I just had to dodge the damn things....."

He walks over to the wall and gives one of the knives a tap, frowning

"You think you can organise a cleanup? Maybe get rid of the freaky writing on the wall in there? Second class needs some food and there are problems"

He gestures off in the direction he has to go, brushing his hair back with his hands and trying to clean dirt off his trousers again

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 05:16 PM (GMT)
"Yeah, I'll get some of the Maids to help. You jsut be careful," the Guard replied, pulling out one of the knives and jumping back as trickles of red fell out of the whole for a few seconds... "Now I know why the Cap'n wants to keep all this a secret..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Guard: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 05:28 PM (GMT)
He winces and backs up as the blade is pulled from the wall, his eyes on what he hopes isnt blood as he speaks

"Yeah, its kind of obvious eh? It could ruin the reputation....."

He coughs and looks to the guard, smiling now

"But as for me? Im always carefull, thanks for handling that mate.....and watch your head"

He pats the guy on the shoulder as he makes his way into the next room toward the Dining area

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 06:03 PM (GMT)
The next room was the Dining Area itself, and upon reaching the door, Michael found that someone had placed a Chair against it to prevent it from opening...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 07:23 PM (GMT)
"Now what?"

He knocks heavily and moves the chair out of the way before opening the door

"Hello?"

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 07:34 PM (GMT)
The door opened to reveal Jose on the other side, greatful to see Michael, "Thanks Mike. What was keeping it blocked?"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 07:45 PM (GMT)
"Some daft bugger had left a chair on the handle, you ok?"

He asks, looking over his shoulder at the room then back to him

"And did you hear anything that may have been the sound of a sneaky sod leaving a chair here?"

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 07:52 PM (GMT)
Jose shook his head, "No, I haven't heard anything except you over the radio talking about being in the house of Flying Daggers." he said, his Mexican accent coming out...

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 08:09 PM (GMT)
"Yeah, that was some crazy shit....I turn around to see the door open and the knives are all shaking then bam.....Cmere ill show you"

He gestures down the hall to where the little incident happened

"You got all the stuff for the Second classers?"

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 08:15 PM (GMT)
Jose shook his head, "No, haven't gotten a chance to. but now I can, right after... Oh Shit......"

Jose's eyes widen as he sees the knives, which are no longer in the shape of Michael, but in the shape of the guard who was here, the guard pinned to the wall with a knife through his head and Groin...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 08:21 PM (GMT)
"Fucking hell! Jose! Get a medic! And one of the higher up officers...NOW!"

He moves over to the guard, checking his pulse. perhaps a redundant gesture but one done out of habit. After deciding his is indeed dead he checks for the guard's gun and if he finds it, takes it in hand when he turns to the knife room, moving to the doorway and shooting a glance inside

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 08:42 PM (GMT)
Jose switched channels on his radio to alert the guards, calling them down, along with the Chief officer. Meanwhile, Michael easily found the gun on the floor, and the hoilster for it was still attached to the guards side under his shirt...

Michael has gained Security Handgun (+2 Power) Light Firearm [14/14]

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 08:46 PM (GMT)
He carefully removes the holster, clipping it onto his on belt for the moment and grabs any extra ammo he can find before turning back to the doorway with the weapon pointed inside

"Hello in there?"

He calls into the room, his voice a lot lower than he intended it to be as he looks inside for anything that could have rearranged the knives

The cook went insane.....Could this be a haunting?

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 08:59 PM (GMT)
Michael has Gained Gun Holster

There seemed to be nothing here, except the writing from before, which was almsot impossible to read from how dark the room was. Although, there was the sound of one of the Knife shelves shaking a little, and the sound of heavy breathing...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 09:02 PM (GMT)
"Whoever you are you WILL Step outside! Im sure the guards have something to say to you!"

He reaches his hand around the doorframe, searching once more for the lightswitch as he cautiously enters the room

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 09:05 PM (GMT)
Michael finds the light switch, but it doesn't work this time around, simply flickeing, but the room remaining off...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 09:13 PM (GMT)
"Shit....Jose? How those guards coming? The lights in here arnt working and im hearing some freaky noises......Got a light?"

He ducks low, looking left and right in the room, hoping to locate the sound of the breathing, or failing that.....which knife rack was rattling

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 09:26 PM (GMT)
The low breathing seemed to sound angry, as did the rattling knife rack, if that was possible. However, Something seemed to move right up to Michael at light speed, standing in front of him with two knifes in hand. It looked like a cook, only with his clothes torn to shreds, water dripping from him, and his skin as grey as stone...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 09:33 PM (GMT)
"Holy shit!"

Mike roars, backing up and raising the pistol to point at the...thing in front of him.

"Dont you take another step closer boyo! I dunno what hellpit spawned you but ill send you back to it ifn ye even take one more move!"

His irish accent cracking through as he backs quickly up toward the doorway

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 09:36 PM (GMT)
The creature seemed to be shaking with the knives in his hands, ready to attack him with them as he raised his arms. He surely would have hit him...

If it wasn't for someone else coming from nowhere and knocking the thing to the ground, punching it with it's own knife... (Poltergeist -9)


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 51/60

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 09:42 PM (GMT)
"What the....Jose....Get in here and tell me im seeing this! And bring a damn torch or something!"

He looks for a chance to get a bullet or a boot in at the creature that attacked him....without hitting his unknown saviour

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 10:21 PM (GMT)
His unknown Savior looked to be wearing some sort of old Fashion waiter's uniform, as if straight from the Victorian era, along with the fact he seemed to be fading in out out of view. He maaged to jab the knife into the Poltergeist again as they rolled around (Poltergeist -7)

In the meantime, Jose came in, but looked around seeing nothing but three floating knives. "What's with the Floating knives?!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 44/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 10:24 PM (GMT)
"You cant see that? I swear to god....there are two blokes rolling around on the deck there! One of them looks dead.....and one looks a bit....like...."

He sees a chance as the poltergeist comes out on top of the rolling match, Mike swings his foot at it, hoping to catch it in the ribs and avoid the other one

Border Walker - October 7, 2007 11:22 PM (GMT)
The kick hit dead on, dealing some damage combined with the fading man striking it with a knife again (Potergeist -13) but not before it struck the man he was wrestaling with (???? -12)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 88/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 31/100

Darkwater - October 7, 2007 11:25 PM (GMT)
If he has a clear shot that wont hit the fading man he aims down and pulls the trigger of the pistol still in his grip, putting 3 rounds into the poltergeist, hopefully center mass, if not, he aims another kick, hoping to be rid of the knife




Hosted for free by zIFBoards