Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Steve Chaconas' extremely important account, proves a military deception
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Mar 5 2008, 12:54 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (MirageOfDeceit @ Mar 5 2008, 08:14 PM)

So what is the general feeling regarding after the fly-over then? That it stayed low?

No. It probably made a fast ascent over the river just like departing jets out of Reagan do all day long every day.

But this frequent occurrence would not be visually significant compared to the massive fireball and smoke plume coming from the Pentagon.

Unless someone was actually staring at the exact place just BEFORE the explosion they wouldn't necessarily associate the plane flying away with the explosion.

The few people who may have by chance been looking in the exact right spot and seen the plane right away and actually associated it with the event were handled with stories about the 2nd plane.

I went into the psychological thought process of these people in detail in my response here.
MirageOfDeceit
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 07:58 PM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 12

This is a pretty obvious question, but where did it go afterwards?

Considering all aircraft were being ordered to land, it can't have gone far.

Best regards,
MoD.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 11:11 PM

Administrator

Why can't it have gone far?

National ground stop was implemented and enforced by the authorities.

Who is the suspect?

Uh-huh.

We think it flew across the river and quickly ascended perhaps north.

Maybe it banked west after a certain altitude.

We can only guess but national ground stop simply ensured that the suspect had ultimate control of the skies.
MirageOfDeceit
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 04:28 PM

Concerned Citizen

Member No.: 12

Uh, yeah...

OK...
[Devil's Advocate]Have all the RADAR tapes for the DC area been sequestered, or otherwise denied under a FOIA request?[/Devil's Advocate]

Best regards,
MoD.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 04:55 PM

Administrator

The 84 RADES data was released towards the end of last year via FOIA from John Farmer who we do not trust.

Our new presentation demonstrates how it is fraudulent.

Even if we didn't have evidence that proved it fraudulent as government controlled and provided for data it would have been invalid evidence in support of the official story anyway.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 09:42 PM

Administrator

As described in our video short about Steve Chaconas there is no plane depicted in the 84 RADES data that comes close to explaining what he witnessed.

Although there are 2 radar returns that are seen crossing the river from east to west at that time neither are reconcilable with Steve's testimony.

Neither banked around the to the west side of the airport and neither could possibly have been commercial airliners.

The first could only supposed have been what was allegedly the C-130 but besides the fact that we already know that this is not really where the C-130 flew according to statements from the actual pilot himself .........Steve Chaconas did not see a military cargo plane and this flight path has no visible "bank" or loop around the airport at all.
user posted image

The other return is shown even further north which means it would be less likely for Steve to have noticed but we know that this also can not be what Steve saw because it also did not "bank" or loop around the airport at all.
user posted image
user posted image

AND.....this radar return originated at 9:12 out of Easton airport in Maryland which is too small for commercial air traffic.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

It could have only been a small commuter plane or jet which is not what Steve saw.

Plus Steve specifically says the plane approached from the northeast or the skies over DC while the commuter jet out of Easton airport approached more from the southeast.

user posted image

Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 12:09 PM

Administrator

user posted image
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Apr 12 2010, 11:36 AM

Administrator

Here's a new composite comparing the NTSB flight path to an approximate DC/east of the river path:

user posted image

A. Marquis
Posted: May 5 2010, 11:03 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

I was ushered into the conference room adjacent to the PEOCís nerve center. Itís a small room with a large table. National Security Advisor Condi Rice, Counselor to the President Karen Hughes, Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Bolten, and Dick and Lynne Cheney were already there, where they had been since the morning. Lynne, whose agents had brought her to the White House just after the first attack, came over and hugged me. Then she said quietly into my ear, ďThe plane that hit the Pentagon circled the White House first.Ē
source: Laura Bush recalling a comment made to her by Lynne Cheney

Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: May 5 2010, 12:09 PM

Administrator

Nice one.

Where's the link?
m reed
Posted: May 5 2010, 09:53 PM

Citizen Researcher

Member No.: 281

Lynne Cheney's claiming the Eastside. This is a great find.
Ligon
Posted: May 5 2010, 10:08 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (A. Marquis @ May 5 2010, 11:03 AM)
I was ushered into the conference room adjacent to the PEOCís nerve center. Itís a small room with a large table. National Security Advisor Condi Rice, Counselor to the President Karen Hughes, Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Bolten, and Dick and Lynne Cheney were already there, where they had been since the morning. Lynne, whose agents had brought her to the White House just after the first attack, came over and hugged me. Then she said quietly into my ear, ďThe plane that hit the Pentagon circled the White House first.Ē

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT)
Nice one.

Where's the link?

It's from Page 3 of "Laura Bush recalls 9/11 panic " (Full printable version here).

The original source is her new memoir "Spoken from the Heart".
9/11_Justice_Now
Posted: May 23 2010, 02:18 AM

Concerned Citizen

Member No.: 1,042

QUOTE (Ligon @ May 5 2010, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (A. Marquis @ May 5 2010, 11:03 AM)

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT)
Nice one.

Where's the link?

It's from Page 3 of "Laura Bush recalls 9/11 panic " (Full printable version here).

The original source is her new memoir "Spoken from the Heart".

Hold on this doesnt make any sense lynne cheyney must have
surely been mistaken because I just looked it up on the internet
and the white E-4B a 747 was reported circling the white house
at 9:25 am and i also have read in reports it might have been
circling the white house a bit later more at like 9:50 at the time
of the strike on the pentagon. Does anybody think it is possible
that this jet circled the white house at around 9:25 and then flew
40 miles from the white house to the pentagon where it could have
prepared to do a flyover maybe this is why it has been recorded that
the same or a similar white jet was seen flying near the pentagon
at the time or just after the strike on the pentagon this is all abit confusing
to me the timelines of witnesses seem to be all over the place and not quiet
as accurate as they could be, I also read a report from a FOIA release transcript
where one of the airtraffic controllers tracking the flights on radar reported
that the transponder of a jet approaching the white house suddenly switched
off because they had lost it on radar dont ask me to source the document
i cant remeber the title of it and i cant remember exactly how i found it
all i know is that some bloke requested specific information regadring
this aircraft maybe not sure cant remeber I think the document was released
quiet a while back maybe not to long a go does anyone know the document I
am talking about becasue i find what i read a very interesting and strange fact.

So does anybody think that the white E-4B circling the white house on 9/11
could have been the pentagon attack jet?

Or do you think that Lynne Cheyney was simply mistaken or got confused and told laura bush something she heard or was told and got it wrong?

The other interesting question would be who told lynn Cheyney this information
or where did she heard it maybe it came from vice president Dick cheyney
if that is the case and what she said is true then Mr Cheyney can be implicated as
perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks I am just speculating I wish dont you?

I was just thinking what if the commercial airliner steve chacona's saw
matched the description of the E-4B maybe someone should show him
a picture of the E-4B circling the white house and ask him if it was the same
jet or whether it looked similar justa thought.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: May 23 2010, 08:42 AM

Administrator

There is no evidence that the E4B was in the air before the attack AT ALL.

Even the fraudulent official govt radar data released by 84 RADES in 2007 doesn't have it taking off from Andrews air force base until 9:44.

Furthermore there is no evidence that the E4B ever crossed over to the west side of the river so there is ZERO chance that the plane Chaconas saw was the E4B.

The entire point here is the Steve Chaconas, Lynn Cheney, and several other people are recounting the TRUE flight path of the attack jet, and that it flew over DC skies which fatally contradicts all official data and report that NEVER have the attack jet east of the river or over DC skies at all.

You are simply getting confused as a result of stories about the E4B which is why we think they had it fly over DC skies in a conspicuous manner in the first place.
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon Flyover - How They Pulled It Off | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1462 seconds | Archive