Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

I have a theory about the holes in the pentagon
9/11_Justice_Now
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 01:33 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,042

I was just watching this video clip on youtube and the news reporter
reported a senior airforce enlisted man saw a military helicopter circle
around the pentagon and dissapeared behind the pentagon.

So i was thinking that maybe the helicopter landed inside the pentagon
with it facing the inside section of where flight 77 alledgedly hit and
fired a missile into the building punching out those holes.

Do you think this is possible?

Just try to consider all possible scenarios that's all.

Cheers 9/11_Justice_Now

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif
onesliceshort
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 05:35 AM

Citizen Investigator

Group: Friends
Member No.: 1,023

I think that´s an even higher risk scenario than the ´second plane´ theory.
Both have one thing in common though...nobody saw it happen.
I´ve always wondered why nobody mentioned SEEING this helicopter on the ´other side´ of the Pentagon. Wanda Ramey and Sean Boger come to mind.
I´ve heard it mentioned randomly. It could have been another cover for the flyover. Another distraction.

http://video.filestube.com/video,82ed88575f03280b03ea.html

Lincoln Leibner is the witness(?)

He said that he saw a helicopter circle the building. He said it appeared to be a U.S. military helicopter, and that it disappeared behind the building where the helicopter landing zone is - excuse me - and he then saw fireball go into the sky. [...] It's a very tense situation obviously, but initial reports from witnesses indicate that there was in fact a helicopter circling the building, contrary to what the AP reported, according to the witnesses I've spoken to anyway, and that this helicopter disappeared behind the building, and that there was then an explosion.

For me, the interesting thing about this quote is that according to Liebner, there was indeed a helicopter, but that the reporter puts Liebner´s POV well out of view of the ´impact zone´. So much so that ´he then saw fireball go into the sky´ after it ´disappeared behind the building where the helicopter landing zone is´.
This guy had no view (sorry for waffling here about Liebner)

initial reports from witnesses indicate that there was in fact a helicopter circling the building

Paul Begala

He said another witness told him a helicopter exploded

Skarlet

As I came up along the Pentagon I saw helicopters.

Why no statement from the pilots of these helicopters?

The centrecourt is full of trees, a few witnesses (allegedly) and the angle would have been very acute (make that impossible). Add to that the fact that it had to escape.

user posted image

Is any more known about these ´helicopters´?
I don´t believe it/they were part of the explosion but distraction/s along with the ´white plane´, the C130 and the massive fireball.
I DO believe that we should try and find out more about it.
Calling911
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 12:46 PM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,135

Just a thought, lets say a 757 does hit the Pentagon from the path according to the NOC witnesses...if RB211 engines which are a rather heavy part of any aircraft, had continued a forward momentum could the not have caused a those holes in the building? These engines are not as large as some think but they are definitely heavy. As for the fuselage, which is pretty darn fragile, it would crumple and explode and burn rather then pierce all the way through the Pentagon layers.
Calling911
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 12:55 PM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,135

This is definitely just a crazy idea to think about,

I am not sure if anyone mentioned thoughts on this, but does anyone think the "helicopter" that may have been witnessed may have been involved with the actual explosion/impact? I mean it was seen just prior to the explosion. It was not reported destroyed, but maybe it did get hit or exploded on 9/11. I am not thinking this happened, I just never heard the possibility mentioned aside from the witnesses who thought it hit on 9/11.

(Maybe the pieces on the lawn were from the helicopter being exploded. Never know) huh.gif
« Next Oldest | Questions - Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0789 seconds | Archive