Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

The USA Today Parade, featuring Mike Walter and Joel Sucherman
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 01:00 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This important short reveals many important details about the suspect witnesses who were allegedly on route 27 right in front of the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

The USA Today Pardade featuring (Mike Walter and Joel Sucherman)

user posted image

Harry_B
Posted: Dec 13 2011, 09:13 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,177

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Dec 1 2007, 01:00 PM)
This important short reveals many important details..
Hi Craig,

Concerning those describing that the plane crossed their windshields, and whose location was known precisely enough - would it be very complicated to reconstruct their view of the flight path through their windshields in a 3D software?

This could make clear that some of them are actually NoC witnesses.

You might object that the reports of fake witnesses are not helpful, but even if they reported only what they were told to, maybe they did not know that they should have lied about the final flight path to the Pentagon.

I am slowly bud steadily populating a Wiki database about the Pentagon witnesses, and the first attribute I am tagging is whether someone directly or indirectly reported a NoC path, independently of what else he reported. (As long as it is not proven that he had no view.)

Harry
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Dec 13 2011, 10:10 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Harry_B @ Dec 13 2011, 05:13 PM)
- would it be very complicated to reconstruct their view of the flight path through their windshields in a 3D software? 

Complicated enough that I sure couldn't do it.

Besides, animation software can never be as accurate as the real thing.

If you haven't watched it lately the video linked in this thread was updated this year to be more accurate and include footage of their alleged POV taken from 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4PcqTrw3V4
stevendabudgie
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 08:20 AM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,192

What is also interesting is the fact that a false alarm went off shortly before the Pentagon explosion which resulted in medical and firefighter units already on the way near the Pentagon. Another coincidence?
Even more interesting is the fact that ther DoD occupied rooms in the USA Today Building.

http://shoestring911.blogspot.com/2008/10/...g-fire-and.html
Harry_B
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 09:53 AM

Concerned Citizen

Member No.: 1,177

Ok, Joel Sucherman is clearly enough a NoC witness. Before you did your interviews at the CITGO, NoC and SoC were no notions yet, so maybe they forgot to tell him about this detail doh1.gif. To the others I will get later.
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 11:26 AM

Rise Against

Member No.: 225

QUOTE (stevendabudgie @ Dec 14 2011, 12:20 PM)
What is also interesting is the fact that a false alarm went off shortly before the Pentagon explosion which resulted in medical and firefighter units already on the way near the Pentagon.  Another coincidence?

http://shoestring911.blogspot.com/2008/10/...g-fire-and.html

i believe the intention of that false alarm was to SLOW DOWN the response to the pentagon, not speed it up. have a look here for some details:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/806333/1/
« Next Oldest | The PentaCon | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0618 seconds | Archive