|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:28 PM
A Regular Jim Garrison
Member No.: 144
Joined: 14-July 08
So this new document has surfaced in PDF form purporting to be "the most important set of classified information in recent history". It's called "The Dakota Report", and it can be downloaded here. Its authors are anonymous, and it was anonymously sent to AE911Truth and others. I'm going to explain here how it is nothing but sloppy disinfo.
Let's establish a few things up front:
1. The document is not just a "Northwoods"-type plan/proposal for the future. It is basically written along the lines of an after action review, supposedly summarizing in retrospect exactly what happened on 9/11 and where things supposedly deviated from the original plan. For instance, they claim that a plane involved with the Shanksville event experienced "premature engine decoupling", and that the flyover plane at the Pentagon (decoy for Flight 77) took off later than planned and did not take the intended fly-away route. The anonymous author(s) of the document assure us that it is COMPLETELY devoid of "opinion, conjecture, or theory". "The entirety of this report, from beginning to end, is crammed with absolute facts" about 9/11, they tell us.
2. The anonymous author(s) claim to be "individuals of sufficient rank and position to have firsthand knowledge of Sept. 11th 2001 and/or access to the classified files regarding it" who need to "protect [their] identities".
Okay, so let's get right into the "absolute facts" about what happened at the Pentagon that these shadowy top rankin' people want us to know about.
Here is the relevant part of their timeline. "Plane C" is suposed to be AA77's "aerial decoy aircraft" -- the one that executed the flyover.
Here's the relevant portion of their diagram:
Okay, let's start listing the blatant problems:
1. The diagram has the plane flying over the northern end of the Defense Information Systems Agency, or DISA (which is denoted by an "R" on the "Dakota Report" diagram), and completely north of the Navy Annex. By necessity this would also mean the plane flew north of the Sheraton hotel. This flight path is totally at odds with the corroborated eyewitness accounts from further back on the flight path obtained by CIT. Watch "Flight 77": The White Plane to see these witnesses lucidly describing what they saw. Most notable is Jamal, who saw the plane fly directly over the driving range where he was located at just above treetop level.
Then of course there is Edward Paik, who saw the plane on a trajectory that would place it directly OVER the Navy Annex after passing SOUTH of the Sheraton, coming from the SOUTH side of Columbia Pike, exactly where the other witnesses further back on the flight path placed it.
Terry Morin said the plane flew directly over him and the Navy Annex, where he was located (see him plotted on image above). He wouldn't have seen the plane at all if it were on the "Dakota" path, let alone seen the belly, as he reports. (Click here to view an animated GIF of what he describes.)
And let's not forget the ANC workers outside of the maintence buildings, who watched the plane approach and fly directly over the Navy Annex.
2. The diagram has the plane flying totally straight during its final approach and not banking at all. This is contradicted by countless witnesses who report a significant bank, including witnesses in the best positions to see if the plane banked, such as Boger, Prather, Middleton, and Stafford.
3. The diagram has the plane flying over the northern end of the Pentagon. This is way north of the explosion/damaged area and not what the witnesses report.
4. Meanwhile, the actual text of the document says that the plane flew "directly above the Pentagon's south wall". That's the total opposite of what they depict in their diagram, so they can't even get their own bogus flight path straight. It's also still not where the explosion/damaged area was located.
5. The "Dakota Report" claims that the explosion took place "at the Pentagon's south face". The damage and explosion occurred on the WEST face, not the south face, as anyone who has studied the topic or even looked at aftermath photos knows.
Can this get any dumber? Yes...
6. The "Dakota Report" says that the plane reached the Pentagon at precisely 9:37:35, and that the explosion took place at 9:38:01, a full 26 SECONDS later! According to the document, the plane was flying 377 mph on its final approach. At that speed, it would take approximately 2 seconds for the plane to pass over the Pentagon (which is about 0.2 miles wide at the designated point). So, the plane flies toward the Pentagon at 377 miles per hour, passes 11 feet over top of the northern end of the building, NOTHING HAPPENS, it clears the building in approximately two seconds and continues flying for 24 MORE SECONDS, THEN an explosion occurs, way south of where the plane passed earlier. Absolutely asinine and not even remotely what the witnesses describe. The explosion took place at the moment that plane reached the building according to ALL known witnesses.
It gets worse...
7. The plane's purported speed of 377 mph is totally inconsistent with where the diagram plots the plane at the time of the explosion. Apparently the guys writing this junk don't even know how to do simple math to at least try to make their disinfo coherent.
Here is an image translating "A6" and "A7" from the "Dakota Report" onto an actual overhead image from Google Earth.
All we have to do is measure the distance from A6 to A7 to find out what speed the plane would have to be flying to travel that distance in 26 seconds. They show the plane doing a little right-hand turn on a dime about three quarters of the way between A6 and A7, so let's break the path into two segments. The first is about 0.43 miles. The second is about 0.15 miles.
So, the plane would have traveled approximately 0.58 miles in the 26 seconds as it was flying from A6 to A7, waiting for the explosion to go off. Do the math. That's about 80 mph. Not only is that ridiculously slow, it's also almost 300 miles per hour slower than the 377 mph they claim the plane was going. Again, to the authors of the "Dakota Report": go back to 8th grade math class before you write your next disinfo piece.
Note: Some witnesses also describe the plane ACCELERATING after the Navy Annex.
(Going to bed... to be continued... I will add the rest here as soon as I get a chance to finish...)
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:51 PM
A Regular Jim Garrison
Member No.: 144
Joined: 14-July 08
(Reserved for Part 2)