Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Israeli involvement and/or foreknowledge, 911myths distracts from the truth
A. Marquis
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 03:27 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I see over at the sewer forum that shall go unnamed that the slippery spinmaster and disinfo merchant, "Mike Williams" aka MikeW from 911myths is complaining about truth sites omitting the full content of the Israeli van story. He points out that certain sites do not include the part of the article that demonstrates that police found no explosives in the van.

What's mind numbing is to see the horde of imbeciles that all chime in, taking shots at truthers, while completely ignoring the major points of the story highlighted in bold...

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts.

The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot.

"There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Sources also said that bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if they had detected explosives, although officers were unable to find anything. The FBI seized the van for further testing, authorities said.
http://web.archive.org/web/20011108025936/...an200109125.htm

So they had maps and other evidence linking them to the "blasts". Maps with areas highlighted indicating they were involved with the "bombing plot". The bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if explosives had been in the van.

Yet, none of this concerns the government loyalist "duhbunkers". They are only concerned with the fact that no explosives were found and certain truth sites omitted this.

MikeW is more interested in distracting readers and getting them to focus on strawmen that he can easily knock down, while ignoring the meat of the story, which is Israeli involvement on 9/11.

Let's all remember why that van was even stopped.

Maria(last name withheld), who was in her NJ apartment, was contacted by a friend who heard a noise and experienced an explosive shaking at her apartment and told Maria to look out her window at the towers and tell her what she sees. The first plane had hit the North Tower. She immediately grabbed binoculars and began watching the drama unfold. She then saw a van pull up and 3 men get out and set up a camera on the roof of the van, kneel down and begin filming. She found them suspicious because they were happy and jubilated over the attacks. She wrote down their plate # and contacted the authorities.

That van was later pulled over by policeon Rt 3 and five Israeli men were pulled out at gunpoint. We obviously know the rest of that story.

"Mike Williams", of course focuses on the softball strawman lobbed at him by killtown(aka shilltown) and wrh.com that the israeli's had foreknowledge because it was claimed they set up the camera before the attack. MikeW get's everyone's attention on this and then shows that they in fact pulled up, parked and started filming after the first plane hit.

Of course, the problem that MikeW doesn't address and keeps everyone's attention off of is: if these Israeli mossad agents just happened on a good a spot to film the aftermath of the first plane hit, how come they were so happy about something they had allegedly had no foreknowledge of? In other words, how did they know it was an Islamic terrorist attack in order to inspire so much happiness in them? Why would a seemingly freak accident be seen as cause to celebrate? Why would they take pictures of each other with the burning tower behind them and smile about it as if it is something to be joyful about and why doesn't MikeW have an issue with it?

When the Israeli Mossad agents are pulled over the first thing they say is 'We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.'

So after the first plane hit, they knew the attack was "Palestinian" or "Islamic" in nature. That is foreknowledge.

Also, they lied...

"According to Officer Scott DeCarlo's police report, one of the passengers told him, "We were on the West Side Highway in New York City during the incident," not behind Maria's apartment building in New Jersey. 

If they are innocent, if they weren't doing anything wrong, why would they try and hide their activities in that NJ parking lot?

There were more suspicious details...

... And almost immediately, police say, there was plenty to be suspicious of. One of the men had $4700 in cash hidden in his sock. An-other was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for police was when the five men identified themselves as being Israeli.

[...]

The men, who all said they worked for Urban Moving, were taken to this new Jersey State Police Station and questioned by the FBI.

(OC) ABC News has learned that after the five men were taken to jail, the entire case was transferred out of FBI's criminal division and into its foreign counterintelligence section, which is responsible for espionage cases. One reason for the shift, according to our sources, is that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have provided a cover for agents of Israeli intelligence. Urban Moving is owned by Dominic Suter (ph), an Israeli businessman. After the five men were arrested in one of his vans, the FBI got a warrant and searched the company's offices.

Ms. PAULINE STEPKOVICH: (ph) The FBI was here hours. Hours.

MILLER: (VO) Pauline Stepkovich, who lives right across the street from Urban Moving, watched as federal investigators went in and out of the building.

Ms. STEPKOVICH: Two SUVs were filled up with between nine and 12 boxes and computers.

MILLER: (VO) Dominic Suter's attorney confirms that the FBI removed boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives from Urban Moving. He insists his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But a few days later, when the FBI wanted to interview Mr. Suter again, he was gone.
Our 20/20 cameras took these pictures inside Urban Moving some three months later. And as you can see, it looked like Suter shut down the business in a big hurry. Cell phones and personal effects were lying around Suter's office, the phones were still connected with hundreds of messages waiting. There were job applications to be processed, and the property of dozens of families packed in the warehouse. Dominic Suter's company closed down in such a hurry, some of their customers, like Frank Crisp (ph), were left hanging.

Mr. FRANK CRISP: They were--they were really short on the--on the phone, and it was like they wanted to get off and--and get out.

MILLER: (VO) Dominic Suter cleared out of his New Jersey home, too, and he'd put it up for sale. Suter and his family had returned to Israel. We called him there, but he refused to talk to us about Urban Moving.
Was Israeli intelligence using Urban Moving as a cover?

(OC) And if not, why did the company suddenly shut down after the five em-ployees arrested? Why did the owner abruptly leave the country, leaving behind a significant investment, a thriving business, and a lot of unhappy customers? The FBI needed answers to three important questions: Who were these men? What brought them to that parking lot on the morning of September 11th? And did they have any advanced knowledge of what was going to happen that day?

Mr. STEVE GORDON: So you got a group of guys that are taking pictures on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center, they're speaking a foreign language, they got two passports on them, one's got a wad of cash on him and they've got box cutters. Now that's a scary situation.

I for one would like to see this MikeW respond to this and tell us why he doesn't feel the need to point out the problems indicating Israeli involvement and foreknowledge.

For more reading: http://www.911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html
A. Marquis
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 04:19 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

It should be noted that they used their lawyer to lie and convolute the story claiming it was well after both towers had collapsed that they parked the van in the parking lot and began to film and photograph the ruins. He even went so far as to invent and then refute a supposed disgruntled customer who first reports the men on the roof of their office dancing and rejoicing in the AFTERMATH of the towers collapse...

On the day of the disaster, three of the five boys went up on the roof of the building where the company office is located," said Gordon. "I'm not sure if they saw the twin towers collapse, but, in any event, they photographed the ruins right afterwards. One of the neighbors who saw them called the police and claimed they were posing, dancing and laughing, against the background of the burning towers. The five denied dancing. I presume the neighbor was not near them and does not understand Hebrew. Furthermore, the neighbor complained that the cheerful gang on the roof spoke Arabic. As far as I understand it, that neighbor has had previous problems with the company, and she could have been waiting for an opportunity to avenge the owners.

Anyhow, the three left the roof, took an Urban truck, and drove to a parking lot, located about a five-minute drive from the offices. They parked, stood on the roof of the truck to get a better view of the destroyed towers and took photographs. A woman who was in the building above the lot testified that she saw them smiling and exchanging high-fives. She and another neighbor called the police and reported on Middle-Eastern looking people dancing on the truck. They copied and reported the license plates.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/WTC/spies10.html

However Maria was pretty clear in her timeline...

(VO) On the morning of September 11th, Maria--who asked us not to use her last name--was home preparing for her day, when she got a call from a friend who lived upstairs in the same New Jersey high-rise.

MARIA: She was sitting when she heard a noise, at the same time she felt like it--it shook--like the building shook, she said. She called me immediately. She said, 'You know, there's--there's something wrong, look at your window by the twin towers.' So I grab my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window.
And this is where I, you know, I'm looking. I saw the smoke from the top, just from the top of the towers.

MILLER: After watching for a little while, something caught Maria's attention in the parking lot below her window.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.

MILLER: Maria says the three young men were kneeling on the roof of a white van. It was parked right here. They were taking pictures of each other with the World Trade Center burning in the background.

So her friend hears a noise, experiences her building, which is near the towers, shaking. This is the first plane strike. She calls Maria "immediately" and tells her she thinks something is wrong and to look out her window at the towers. Maria grabs binoculars and sees smoke coming from the top of the towers. She says a "few minutes" go by and then she sees the van pull up and the 3 Israeli/Mossad agents start the documentation and celebration.

It is clearly just moments after the first plane hits that they arrive and begin their activities, not well after the tower's collapse.

Furthermore their lie of being on West Side Highway in NYC when the "incident" or attack occurred is amplified by their lawyer claiming they were on the office roof which is located in Weehawken, NJ and then on top of the van in a NJ parking lot.
A. Marquis
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 11:17 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Here is "Mike Williams" response or lack of response to the points I raised and the ones he wishes to keep you distracted from:

"Nah, I don't waste my time with crap like this any more. Goodbye."

But he apparently "wastes his time" posting on forums and his site distracting people from real evidence while attempting to malign the truth movement. Why would he refuse to concede these points?

Between his disinfo, psychological manipulation of readers, and his very common, untraceable, unverifiable name and identity(he is allegedly british) my money is on him and his site being an MI6 operation. Unless he wants to explain himself and prove otherwise.
onesliceshort
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 01:45 PM

Citizen Investigator

Group: Friends
Member No.: 1,023

Excellent points mate.

The only people that knew an aircraft had hit were the witnesses in the area. Anybody else who saw the smoke or the blast wouldn't have known wtf had happened. Certainly not "within minutes".

They knew.
A. Marquis
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 07:33 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Thanks man.

That's another great point I never thought of! Nice one.

I've always stayed away from the discussion but it is clear as all hell this is something that needs to be added to the platform of evidence.
fascistbritain
Posted: Jun 17 2012, 05:22 PM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,203

Winkhorst
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:28 PM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,154

"She says a 'few minutes' go by and then she sees the van pull up and the 3 Israeli/Mossad agents start the documentation and celebration."

Am I missing something here? Did someone ID these folks as Mossad agents or are you just assuming that a van full of Israelis must automatically be Mossad agents?

And I am curious whether this was a rental van. After all, even Mossad agents don't ship vans all the way from Israel for their operations. Could it possibly be that the dogs sniffed something that was already there from a previous rental?

And, of course, the real problem with this nonsense is that even the Mossad with their legendary mystical ninja powers would still have had to gain access to the buildings to plant explosives, something that would surely have been noticed if they were so obviously Israeli agents.

Whether Israel knew about the attack and wanted to film it does not make them co-conspirators. From what I have read there were many warnings over many months from many foreign governments. That these warnings were ignored, either through incompetence or intentionally, points not to a foreign presence but to U.S. government involvement. That someone would think that the folks at the CIA and the Pentagon would need help from some Israeli Mickey Mouse Spy Agency frankly strikes me as silly. Unless one belongs to the legion of ninnies who think that the U.S. government is somehow a wholly owned subsidiary of the State of Israel.

onesliceshort
Posted: Feb 8 2013, 08:19 AM

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 1,023

Am I missing something here? Did someone ID these folks as Mossad agents or are you just assuming that a van full of Israelis must automatically be Mossad agents?

I don't like the accusatory anti-Semitic card (or tone).

She called the cops. The cops arrested them. They admitted on Israeli television that they were Mossad.

That reports of van bombs and Israelis were quickly blanket censored by the whore media should be an indication of either Israeli involvement or at least how powerful the Israeli lobby actually is in the US. If not globally.

Israeli intel was up to its eyeballs that day (and before). Israel is an extension of the global cartel. A nuclear power with a free pass to do whatever it wants without condemnation. That should tell you something.

I don't see "states" or "nations" as having borders and flags. Just a bunch of sick, greedy psychopaths intent on playing some gross form of chess with humanity at whatever cost. And Israel is an important piece on the global chessboard. Does it mean that they call the shots? Maybe. Or does it mean that Western countries have to play ball? Most definitely.

« Next Oldest | WTC | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0885 seconds | Archive