Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

All NOC Testimonies Fake?, The only hypothetical alternative to NOC
Harry_B
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 04:08 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,177

First of all, excuse me if this question might look somewhat offending in this environment, but is there any way to prove that CIT as well as all of the NOC witnesses, the ones you interviewed as well as the others, are not agents of the Pentagon with an order to mislead the Truth movement? Could this be settled in a real official investigation, at least?

After reading more than 200 witness reports, the reproach of "cherry picking" can clearly be ruled out, so this would be the only alternative explanation I could imagine.

Cheers,
Harry
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 07:55 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This concept was (weakly) argued by one of our primary detractors years ago as discussed in this debate: http://www.thepentacon.com/craigvsadam.htm

Like Russell Pickering this guy has conveniently disappeared. That seems to be a repeating pattern with our most prolific detractors.

Anyway it's not a logical argument to begin with when you look at the timeline of our investigation and consider the fact that these people for the most part do not know each other and come from all walks of life. Ed Paik has no government ties, was never reported by the media, and we randomly found him by canvassing the neighborhoods on foot for new witnesses. Think of what an amazing coincidence it would be if we just happened to find one of their completely unknown lying operatives waiting for us years after the event working as a mechanic.

And remember, the physical evidence already had arguably millions of people world wide convinced that the plane did not hit long before we interviewed these witnesses confirming it. Several of them are on record reporting the same thing shortly after the event.

Plus it's clear to most who view these interviews that people like the Arlington Cemetery workers (some of whom had been simple maintenance guys there for decades) were very genuine, forthright, relaxed, and casual about what they saw. Same with the Citgo witnesses.

That is a stark contrast to the behavior of the USA Today alleged witnesses for instance.
A. Marquis
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:09 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

Plus you have to be an idiot to think the govt would hire agents to expose something that proves an inside job, using witnesses who stood by this detail even after the implications had been revealed.
Harry_B
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:20 AM

Concerned Citizen

Aldo, it is not that simple. A plausible government strategy would be to spread evidence for an inside job which could later, in a forced investigation, be revealed as wrong, simply by these witnesses "admitting" that they invented it.

Craig's points are more along my usual line of argumentation and will help me to back it up.

Thanks guys,
Harry
A. Marquis
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 11:00 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Harry_B @ Jan 31 2012, 05:20 PM)
Aldo, it is not that simple. A plausible government strategy would be to spread evidence for an inside job which could later, in a forced investigation, be revealed as wrong, simply by these witnesses "admitting" that they invented it.

Right, because that makes sense. rolleyes.gif
roundhead
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 03:54 PM

Concerned Citizen

Member No.: 83

Yeah, that would sure make sense when all these people independantly showed the flightpath on a drawing, which with all these independant renderings layed on top of each other all look remarkably the same and all NOC.
Kinda all reading out of the same Hymn book, eh?

Nothing, nothing, is more fatal to the OCT than the on tape interviewed NOC witnesses. They let the proverbial cat out of the bag.
This is why places like 911 Blogger and other supposed truther sites showed there true colors when forced to have to deal with this.

Ever seen cockroaches in a cupboard when you shine a light on them, they friggin scurry.
Harry_B
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 09:50 PM

Concerned Citizen

QUOTE (roundhead @ Mar 7 2012, 03:54 PM)
Yeah, that would sure make sense...

Well, I left my discussion partners in the German forum the alternatives to either believe the NOC evidence, or the scenario that all of the NOC witnesses and CIT are part of the government conspiracy - I think they feel like vomiting now.. biggrin.gif
stevendabudgie
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 01:23 AM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,192

QUOTE (roundhead @ Mar 7 2012, 03:54 PM)
Nothing, nothing, is more fatal to the OCT than the on tape interviewed NOC witnesses. They let the proverbial cat out of the bag.
This is why places like 911 Blogger and other supposed truther sites showed there true colors when forced to have to deal with this.

The big problem of the most prominent German webite 911archiv.net and its open forum is it is administrated and used by a few stentorian people who are infected by Hill, Hoffman and others of their ilk. 911archiv.net is really just a mouthpiece for 911blogger and AE9/11T, and some users went so far to ask the moderators for stopping my "CIT- spamming" in the open forum. Over a year ago a user published an article solely based on the material from Hoffman, Sarns, Hill and others. My comment has not been unlocked thus i had to publish my comments in the open forum, no response yet.
I also hope they are vomiting now laugh.gif
« Next Oldest | Questions - Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0883 seconds | Archive