Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

The Two Ziad Jarrahs, By Paul Thompson
A. Marquis
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 09:12 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Recently an image of a "UA boarding pass" alleged to have belonged to Ziad Jarrah surfaced, it is crucial to remind everyone of the evidence of a body double and possible frame-up of Jarrah...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/essayjarrah.html
onesliceshort
Posted: Sep 23 2011, 06:15 AM

Citizen Investigator

Group: Friends
Member No.: 1,023

QUOTE (A. Marquis @ Sep 22 2011, 09:12 PM)
Recently an image of a "UA boarding pass" alleged to have belonged to Ziad Jarrah surface surfaced, it is crucial to remind everyone of the evidence of a body double and possible frame-up of Jarrah...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/essayjarrah.html

Really interesting read man. Thanks.

Have Jarrah's (or other) family members ever been interviewed on video?

The message of what they are saying coupled with the OCT lies exposed on paper at that link about him would really hit home IMO.

I see the family even offered to cooperate with the DNA identification and nothing was done.

Reminds me of the Atta "cropduster" bs.

One witness identified Atta as enquiring about a loan for a "cropduster", while another identified him as being among a group of "Arabs" asking about "cropdusters" at an airfield.
The following OCT hugging "blogger" called these testimonies "fictoids" because Atta was allegedly in Germany at the time of the bank visit and receipts had place Atta in New York at the time of the "mass Arab" visit to the airfield.

http://www.edwardjayepstein.com/nether_fictoid11.htm

Johnell Bryant, a loan manager in the Department of Agriculture's Florida Farm Service Office, recalled after September 11th that Atta came to her office to get a $650,000 cash loan to finance a twin-engine, six-passenger airplane (not a crop-duster.) She said that the man had told her that he intended to build a tank in the passenger plane so he could also use it for crop-dusting. She said that the meeting had occurred in 2000, between "the third week of April to the third week of May of 2000." She was able to fix the date because the Far Service subsequently moved their office to Florida City. While no doubt some Arab-looking man made an inquiry about getting a loan during this period, Mohamed Atta was in Germany during that time period, applying for his visa to come to the United States. He did not arrive in the United States until June 3rd 2000. If so, the person who came into Bryant's office to get a loan to buy a passenger plane in April or May 2000 could not have been Mohamed Atta.

James Lester, an airplane maintenance worker in Belle Glade Florida, identified Atta from photographs shown him by the FBI after the September 11th attack. He said he was one of a group of 12-15 "arab- looking" men who had visited the airport and asked about crop-dusters, including the weekend of September 9-10th 2001. But the hijackers had left Florida prior to that weekend and the FBI had charge-card receipts and car-rental records that put Atta in New York and Boston on the weekend of September 9-10th. If so, Atta could not have been part of the group of "arab-looking" men that visited the Belle Glade Airport that weekend.
A. Marquis
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 10:11 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 23 2011, 02:15 PM)
Have Jarrah's (or other) family members ever been interviewed on video?

If I remember correctly I was encouraging dylan Avery to contact them and interview them. At some point, I learned they were being intimidated or legally threatened not totalk, namely his gf.

We must also remember the "martyr/last will" video of him and Atta showed them as jovial, laughing and smiling, with the audio TURNED OFF.

For all we know, they were tricked into thinking they were filming a movie where they play parts to give the impression they are at a martyr training camp. Little did they know they would later be framed.
onesliceshort
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 12:18 PM

Citizen Investigator

Group: Friends
Member No.: 1,023

For all we know, they were tricked into thinking they were filming a movie where they play parts to give the impression they are at a martyr training camp. Little did they know they would later be framed.

Yeah man, I had always run with the assumption that they believed that they were part of an "antiterrorist" drill right through to 9/11. Same thing with the patsies of 7/7 in London.

I found this interview with his father (translation is written below it)

http://youtu.be/0XRrGg10r84

And the second "giggles" tape:

rolleyes.gif

A. Marquis
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 01:06 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Yeah prompted and scripted. He probably had no idea what and why they were trying to get him to do that other than the false reason they probably gave him.

He probably thought it was an independent movie or something or like you said was part of a drill.
A. Marquis
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 01:10 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

And on a side note, it's hilarious to see alleged truther Jon Gold sit silently considering his idol, Paul Thompson, wrote this article. As we all know, Gold has now taken a stand that there were genuine "Al Qaeda" hijackers and hijackings that took place on 9/11.

A. Marquis
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 08:51 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Related...

Cousin of Ziad al-Jarrah-Mossad Spy, Shanksville Connection:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=528

« Next Oldest | Alleged Hijackers | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0796 seconds | Archive