Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Washington Post describes EoP in Jan 2002
Ligon
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 09:14 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Group: Admin
Member No.: 144

Here is an 2002 Washington Post article that I found which reports on the EoP approach. It was co-written by Bob Woodward,
Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A42754-2002Jan26
Backup archive: http://www.webcitation.org/61611Boyx

America's Chaotic Road to War
Bush's Global Strategy Began to Take Shape in First Frantic Hours After Attack

By Dan Balz and Bob Woodward
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, January 27, 2002; Page A01

[...]

...American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757 that had taken off from Dulles International Airport, turned away from the White House and flew back across the Potomac River, slamming into the Pentagon at 9:39 a.m.

For those that don't know: EoP = East of the Potomac. This refers to the notion that the "decoy jet" -- the one that is alleged to have hit the Pentagon -- crossed over to the east of the Potomac River into D.C. before circling back around across the river, over Arlington and toward the Pentagon.

See CIT's 2008 presentation "The Pentagon Flyover - How They Pulled It Off" for some of the evidence supporting this:
http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/videos-htpio.html

An EoP approach contradicts the official flight path (below), which has the plane well west of the Potomac at all times, never over-passing the Pentagon.

user posted image

Here is a possible representation of the actual flight path created by CIT based on the evidence they have obtained:

user posted image
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 07:41 PM

Rise Against

Member No.: 225

nice find, i like how it specifically mentions the plane crossing the river. i wanted to add this page, a quote by quote collection of norad dialogues, many of which included the east of the pentagon, or east of the white house observation:

http://www.yuricareport.com/911/911_LiveTheNORAD_Tapes.html

Posted: Jan 17 2012, 03:19 PM

Rise Against

Member No.: 225

Florida congressman says hijacked plane circled Capitol

By Susan Cornwell
Reuters
Posted September 13 2001

WASHINGTON - The hijacked plane that crashed into the Pentagon two days ago circled the U.S. Capitol first and flew down the Washington Mall and over the White House, a U.S. congressman said Thursday, quoting police.

The comments by Rep. John Mica, a Florida Republican who heads the House of Representatives subcommittee on aviation, sparked a fresh flurry of speculation on Capitol Hill about a large plane that a number of witnesses reported seeing near the Capitol dome on Tuesday around the time of the terror attacks on the Pentagon and New York's World Trade Center.

[...]

Mica said the Capitol police had told him on Wednesday night that it appeared the plane that struck the Pentagon had been cruising around the area and ``had its choice'' of targets.

"The most disturbing thing is what I've learned in the past 24 hours, and appears to be confirmed, that one of the planes, the plane that hit the Pentagon, circled the Capitol building, went down the Mall at low altitude and then hit the Pentagon afterward,'' Mica said after a hearing of his subcommittee.

Ray LaHood of Illinois, backed up Mica's account, saying he had seen a plane flying low near the Capitol dome on Tuesday morning and he believed it was before the Pentagon had been hit.

"As I was crossing the street I saw a large passenger plane come into the air space very near the Capitol dome, circle around the west side of the dome,'' he said.

LaHood said he spoke to another congressman who was with him, and I said, I think this is awfully peculiar that a plane would be flying that pattern, I've never seen one fly that near to the Capitol.
Adam Syed
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 02:39 PM

Citizen Researcher

Group: Friends
Member No.: 1,066

Good finds Ligon and 22205. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
A. Marquis
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 04:59 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

Rumsfeld: Well, yes. But think about it, Sam. If the call came now -- let's take that plane. That plane took off from Dulles, I am told, went west, circled all around Washington. No one knew -- they knew it was off a flight path -- they had no idea where it was going --

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcr...anscriptid=1886
« Next Oldest | Pentagon | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0952 seconds | Archive