Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Flyover witness revealed, before we planned to but oh well.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Feb 25 2010, 10:37 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Swing Dangler @ Feb 25 2010, 04:55 PM)
I was re-watching the Northside Flyover Part 2. At 57:21 you insert the news report from WUSA and that ends at 57:28. Did Roberts comment on anything in between that time or did you keep the interview rolling and insert that news report to demonstrate the 'going off to the side' which eventually puts it over the south lot?

Just kept it rolling. The phone call is completely unedited.

Considering Roberts location at the time of the interview, do you suspect that he saw the jet over the mid to eastern portion of the parking lot? If he sees it over the A parking spots, the jet can't make that banking turn from the NOC path. But over the mid to eastern portion of the south lot makes a lot more sense when it comes to the plane banking prior to the alleged impact.

Yes.

The fact is that he saw the plane. The notion that he would be perfectly accurate about it's exact location over the parking lot during such a chaotic and confusing event is not reasonable.

Lane 1 is parallel with the alleged impact side and he states that the plane came from the alleged impact point. So for him to deduce that the plane came from that area makes sense with that in consideration.

Most if not all of the NOC's describe this bank. There is no reason to bank unless your preparing to pull up and over the building. Any witnesses would describe that banking as if it were heading to Regan airport.

For anyone not distracted by the explosion on or folks on the opposite side it would appear that the plane was setting up the approach to Regan. Nothing nefarious about that if you didn't know the Pentagon had just been hit.

It would be impossible to not be distracted by the explosion unless you were too far away to see the plane fly away. No doubt anyone who did see the plane was not only distracted by the explosion but also confused. Nobody knew for sure what was going on at the time. There were all kinds of wild reports immediately after the event and anyone who saw the plane flying away would later easily reconcile it as "another plane" just like Roosevelt did.

The last thing they would do during all the hysteria in the run up to war is think that the plane they saw near the airport proves a false flag black op.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Roberts can't even see the approach of a plane of NOC flight path if watching from the south lot loading dock?

Correct. Particularly since he was in his boot watching the TV.

If this is the case, and it appears to be, there is no way it wasn't the flyover plane. Besides if he were describing the SOC official path, he would have no reason not to talk to you in the first place.  laugh.gif

Precisely.
9/11_Justice_Now
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 02:59 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,042

I just had a dream where a witness actually a cop who was at the pentagon
and in his testimony he said "I thought i saw the plane fly over" and I couldn't
wait to tell you guys but it was only just a dream if only it where real.

Any new fly over witness testimony yet? Didn't think so bummer.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
A. Marquis
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 09:41 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

There will be some new developments in this area. Nothing too exciting, just enough to shed more light on FLYOVER that DID happen.
9/11_Justice_Now
Posted: Aug 8 2010, 02:07 PM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,042

Does anybody rember the name of the guy that claimed he saw the wings
of the plane fold back as it entered the pentagon? I am pretty sure he is media
anyone know?
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Aug 8 2010, 02:59 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

That was Mike Walter.

More on him here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=119
« Next Oldest | The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0675 seconds | Archive