Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

New pseudo-documentary 'The CIT Deception'
weeber
Posted: Jan 26 2010, 08:32 PM

Curious Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,074

QUOTE (Ligon @ Jan 26 2010, 12:10 AM)
Another note: broken sticks has stopped posting on this forum for maybe a month, but I have seen him log on quite a few times and poke around on various threads.  I have previously predicted (privately) that once he launched his attack piece he would then begin posting again, except now of course it would be aggressive and inflammatory instead of his previous fawning posts, and his direct goal would be to leave us no choice but to ban him so that he could then go around bragging about that as a sort of badge of honor to help build his "street cred" with JREF and TruthAction types in his pursuit of "the glory".  Just wanted to get that on record.  He may not do it now that I predicted it but I think he probably still will.

Good call! laugh.gif
D.B.
Posted: Jan 26 2010, 08:33 PM

Curious Citizen

Member No.: 1,136

Looks like the only "broken stick" is the one in the cockpit of the plane simulator making the impossible S-turn...
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 26 2010, 08:48 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (D.B. @ Jan 27 2010, 04:33 AM)
Looks like the only "broken stick" is the one in the cockpit of the plane simulator making the impossible S-turn...

Haha no kidding.

Let's see if he is man enough to post the rebuttal in full (with links intact) at truthaction.

Doubt it.
broken sticks
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 06:09 AM

pseudoskeptic

Group: Falsers
Member No.: 1,100

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 26 2010, 08:48 PM)

Let's see if he is man enough to post the rebuttal in full (with links intact) at truthaction.

Aside from your misogyny, i notice YOU haven't posted your rebuttal on truthaction.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 07:28 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (broken sticks @ Jan 27 2010, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 26 2010, 08:48 PM)

Aside from your misogyny, i notice YOU haven't posted your rebuttal on truthaction.

Pardon me. It's is true that your cowardly anonymous nature means you could just as easily be female so I suppose I should have said "courage".

rolleyes.gif

Believe me I'd love to if I could. They have arbitrarily banned me there out of pure censorship because my civil plea for reason converted some of their most intellectual contributors. Primarily Stefan and ChekNI who I believe are both known activists in the UK.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 08:45 AM

Administrator

I see that you did NOT have the courage to post the full rebuttal (with links) and made sure to only casually post a link hoping it will be buried in the continuous ad hominem attacks against us.

Figures.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:07 PM

Administrator

For those interested, the discussion with "broken sticks" who has now claimed his real name is "David Owen" continued for a bit here.

Until he puts out a tech paper as a full response to the thorough technical debunk by Pilots for 9/11 Truth it is clear that he has already lost the debate.

It's extremely doubtful he'll even attempt this as it's clear that David Owen has no expert qualifications or even remedial knowledge of aeronautics based on his response in the above thread.

I asked him:

QUOTE (Craig)

But the higher the speed the greater the BANK ANGLE.

Agreed?

He responded with this:

QUOTE (broken sticks/david owen)

LOL! No! hahaha. go take that to an unbias pilot and come back here craig. lol the greater the bank angle! brilliant. i'm saving that one.
is that rob balsamo's view too? that would be a classic one for the archives (i've saved his knife-edge animation for posterity too btw).

Rob replied:

QUOTE (Rob Balsamo)

Does he even know how to interpret the Bank angle formula? Clearly not. Speed is squared and then divided by the radius! Therefore bank angle increases EXPONENTIALLY with increase of speed.
Ligon
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:21 PM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 144

Well, he does admit right on his YouTube channel that "Confusion" is one of his "Hobbies".

user posted image
KP50
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 07:52 PM

Citizen Researcher

Group: Friends
Member No.: 586

Having just read the thread on TruthAction, I like the support they give him because he is attacking CIT while not quite saying his whole video is a pile of crap. Sort of like "any enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Ghawkes
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 01:12 AM

Concerned Citizen

Member No.: 1,093

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 27 2010, 07:52 PM)
Having just read the thread on TruthAction, I like the support they give him because he is attacking CIT while not quite saying his whole video is a pile of crap. Sort of like "any enemy of my enemy is my friend".

That certainly seems to be their strategy. It's things like this which make me think that truth movement is infested with cointelpro agents. There is no chance ordinary people would react like this. It's so bizarre behavior that there has to be other reason ... It's incredible that they do not get ousted for this kind of blatant attempts to suppress evidence.
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 01:44 AM

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 3

i see in that sorry thread broken sticks asked if you've ever flown a plane.......

HAS HE?

doh1.gif
Stefan
Posted: Jan 29 2010, 08:52 AM

Citizen Researcher

Member No.: 1,070

Why not debate him, if only for the comedy value? laugh.gif
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Jan 29 2010, 09:15 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (Stefan @ Jan 29 2010, 04:52 PM)
Why not debate him, if only for the comedy value? laugh.gif

Because his entire goal is to make a name for himself by attacking us no matter how ridiculous and unfounded his arguments are.

He has already exposed his complete ignorance regarding aeronautics and the entire premise of his argument has been ripped to shreds by real pilots.

His 15 minutes of fame are already up.
Stefan
Posted: Feb 1 2010, 06:03 AM

Citizen Researcher

Member No.: 1,070

I have a couple of questions for broken sticks. I haven't had time to watch your video yet (limited internet access right now) but from what I've gathered there are definitely a couple of points I need clearing up:

1) Why is it the government faked the flight data, in your theory?

2) Is the absence of Paik and Morin in your theory due to the fact they don't fit your preferred conclusion, or some other reason?
TheOtherHalfOfCIT
Posted: Feb 1 2010, 09:32 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

Great questions, Stefan.

Things that make you go duuuuhhh.
« Next Oldest | Questions - Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0743 seconds | Archive