Home          Evidence       Strategy       FAQ       Report       News       Contact

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The light poles were staged in advance., and not downed by a plane or vortex.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: May 21 2008, 09:58 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (sweetpea @ May 21 2008, 01:29 PM)

Where's your evidence for these claims?

What you have is nothing but speculation.

Ummm.....the entire creating of CIT is based on this evidence and it has now been confirmed 10 times over and not refuted by anyone.

catgrlz is right. If you are really this clueless about what we present why bother posting at all?

Remember these guys?

user posted image

That is confirmed, validated, corroborated PROOF the plane did not hit the poles and we have a lot more validation of this claim coming soon.

You cannot come up with a theory and create events to support your theory.

Where is the evidence of this?  The C-130 could have also flown low and kicked out the light poles as it passed over.  There is just as much "evidence" of that happening as what you propose.

Again, where is the evidence?

Really?

You have 10 people who say they saw a C-130 clip light poles?

laugh.gif

Clearly you do not even have ONE person who says this.

Seriously sweetpea....cut it with the idiotic arguments.

You are cluttering up our research forum with garbage so you are now restricted to the debate forum.

Feel free to post any issues you have with our research there.
Craig Ranke CIT
Posted: Dec 27 2008, 02:27 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Following copied from this thread.

It seems that one of the most difficult things for people to understand is how they could have planted the 5 downed light poles without being noticed.

A better question to ask would be why would anyone notice a planted light pole on the road to begin with?

The answer is simple.....you wouldn't.

The light poles could have all been laid out in advance off to the side the night before and there isn't a reason in the world that anyone would have noticed them.

Here is direct evidence of the lack of attention a downed light pole on the highway near the Pentagon would get.

In "Eye of the Storm" we reference images of a downed light pole from the area as photographed by undercover CIT member 22205, our Arlington asset.

user posted image
user posted image

The images were used in the presentation to contrast the difference between the breakage in the bases and demonstrate how pole 4 from 9/11 has suspiciously uniform damage in comparison:
user posted image

What's amazing is that he took the images 2 years ago in December 2006 yet the pole STILL remains on the side of the road and was even photographed by the google maps "street view" cam!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Google only recently published the "street view" in Arlington and it's an amazing resource.

This pole is right up the highway 1/3rd of a mile from Lloyde's location on 9/11 and less than a 1/4 mile from VDOT who is in charge of light pole maintenance and salvage.

The 9/11 poles planted in advance only needed to go unnoticed for a single night and as I said they could have easily been hidden off to the side on the shoulder like this before the event and pulled out to their final places shortly after the violent event during all the initial chaos while the Pentagon burned.

Easy schmeezy.
Posted: Jan 4 2009, 09:35 AM

Rise Against

Member No.: 225

(just added some new pics to the google streetview thread,
thought i would include them here in this thread as well)

new pics of old pole (taken today 1/4/09):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

this pole has been down for over 2 years and counting...
JustAdream
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 03:39 PM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,016

People who cannot understand, that "frame ups"...and "staging" is literally typical intelligence work...than I don't know what to tell them...

It is all about deception, staging a scene to make it "Look" a certain way to support their claim is utterly simple, and not even very surprising...

Sweetpea, saying "where's the evidence for this" is not an argument "against" the evidence...it just means you haven't even looked at it. tongue.gif
roundhead
Posted: Sep 4 2009, 06:40 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 83

The light poles have always struck me as having a huge possibility of being a smoking gun.

After rereading this thread, it dawned on me that if even a single photo(google earth, satellite, etc)could be produced that depicted these poles anytime prior to say 9:30 that morning(or earlier)9/11 would be blown wide open, if they were already NOT THERE, by that time. IE, they had already been layed down before the plane flew through the area.

Just thinkin
A.Marquis
Posted: Sep 4 2009, 11:51 AM

A Regular Jim Garrison

Member No.: 2

I guarantee you that they have been swept clean from any database, archive, or website.
Harry_B
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 10:03 AM

Concerned Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,177

The dispute between Chandler/Legge and the Pilots about the exact profile of the flight path in the last, lately added FDR seconds (which Boeing refuses to decode) brought me to the question, whether anyone has already reconstructed the hight of the flightpath according to the kinks and the lengths of the undamaged parts of the downed light poles?

The guys who faked the crash made so many mistakes that I would be surprized if they did cut the light poles in a sufficiently consistent manner; for example the undamaged part of light pole 4 seems to be too long.

Someone would have to go to the Pentagon with a laser pointer and/or a good telephoto camera, fixed at a long rod, to find out the exact altitudes of the damage points, and the corresponding flight altitude, with a measurement error of not more than a few inches. I guess someone studying land measurement could do this with an error of less than 1 inch.

It's just an idea.. cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1173 seconds | Archive