This skin is based on one created by Tim of the IF Skin Zone.

Welcome to Big Damn Verse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In:

News Scrolly Thingy

" If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds, and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?"
The First Doctor

"You'll find there's so much else to think about. To remember. Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing, that nobody in the universe can do what we're doing."
The Second Doctor

"So be careful how you tell that story, will you? Don't glamourise it. Don't make war sound like an exciting and thrilling game."
The Third Doctor

"If the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides, why is it a mouse when it spins? Never did know the answer to that one."
Th Fourth Doctor

" Of course, you and I both know that at the end of a millennium they'd still be tapping out gibberish."
The Fifth Doctor

" Oh, I thought you were my mirror image Until I realised I wasn't the one holding a gun."
The Sixth Doctor

"Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.n."
The Seventh Doctor

"Grace, I came back to life before your eyes. I held back death. Look, I can't make your dream come true forever, but I can make it come true today!"
The Eighth Doctor

"You just want to drag the stars down and stick them underground, underneath tons of sand and dirt, and label them! You're about as far from the stars as you can get!... And you took her down with you."
The Ninth Doctor

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but, actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."
The Tenth Doctor

" Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box."
The Eleventh Doctor

"Kidneys! I've got new kidneys! I don't like the colour."
The Twelfth Doctor

"No. Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Whatever the cost."
The War Doctor

Year Seven and Still Flyin'! Thank You, Everyone!

Mal's Incoming Wavebox, Incoming communications over the Cortex
Malcolm Reynolds
Posted: May 12 2006, 10:27 PM

Cap'n Tightpants

Group: Canon
Member No.: 4

This is Malcolm Reynolds...you know the drill.

*Beep*
Dex
Posted: May 14 2006, 03:54 PM

Executive Operative for Seamus Wolfe

Group: OC
Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Malcolm Reynolds @ May 13 2006, 04:27 AM)
This is Malcolm Reynolds...you know the drill.

*Beep*

>>Yeah, Papa Bear says you might be in the market for some...um..colorful ceramics. Would like to discuss in person.
>> You can contact me...here...09302005BDM.

TextWave From: D. Goodwin, RE:Papa Bear, Ceramics

Mr. Reynolds,
Encode indicates you to be at Eavesdown. Meet at my office to discuss, 2:00 PM (PCT), 35 W York, Jin Shan. Bring said ceramic or holo-image, depending on how colorful.

Regards,

Mr. Goodwin
Petaline
  Posted: Jun 11 2006, 01:21 PM

House Madame

Group: Forum Moderators
Member No.: 75

Per: Petaline
Re: Invitation

Captain Reynolds,

I just wanted to let you know that The Heart of Gold is expanding. I hope you don't mind that we named our new restaurant the Reynolds Room, in your name.

You may consider this a personal invitation for you and your crew to visit any time, and as always, Serenity has full credit here. We'll never forget what you did for us, and a free 'vacation' is the least we can do.

Hope to Hear From You Soon,

Petaline

p.s. Let Mr. Cobb know that Helen speaks mighty highly of him and wouldn't mind taking his business per gratis anytime he likes.

Topic Options

Big Damn User Legend
Admin | Moderator | Forum Moderator | Member | NPC | Guest
Proud Member Of:

Firefly Fansite WebRing
This Firefly WebRing Site
is owned by
The BDV Admin Team

Firefly Webring Navigation
[ Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next ]

Keep Movin...