This skin is based on one created by Tim of the IF Skin Zone.

Welcome to Big Damn Verse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In:

News Scrolly Thingy

Welcome to Year Eight

"Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' fore she keens. Makes her a home."

Year Eight and Still Flyin'! Thank You, Everyone!

Pages: (25) « First ... 21 22 [23] 24 25  ( Go to first unread post )

Vacation Time, Check if you are waiting for posts!
Dominic Doyle
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 11:24 AM

Big Damn Hero

Group: OC
Member No.: 158

I am going home today for the easter weekend. I'll be back on Sunday, if I can find a connection though I will try to get on.
Jax Malone
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 04:33 PM

Jax of all trades

Group: BDV Admin
Member No.: 37

Lots of homework. Just over this "holiday weekend," I'll be doing work for four different classes: a big project, a one-act I'm directing, a speech I have to write, and the ever present Spanish homework. All this on top of the required socializing with family. The show I'm directing goes up in nine days. There are only two chapters left in my Spanish book, which is a sure sign I'm close to finishing the class. Hope I pass it. I'm too tired to even freak out right now.

Graduation approaches. Still no luck on the job front. I'm trying to keep my brain from checking out. Rambling (like what this post is doing) may ensue for the next few weeks. I'm sure I'm sleep deprived.

The point: If anybody needs anything from me, shoot me a PM. I'll see about character posts...sometime that's not now.
Zira
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 12:03 AM

Gun-toting Bookworm

Group: Forum Moderators
Member No.: 110

Before graduation, try not to panic too much about jobs. I didn't get one until August, and I didn't get this one in my field until December. Just apply the heck out of everywhere, and have friends and family send you anything they come across (this is how I got my current one).

And remember: breathing sadly isn't optional.

You'll kick some pigu, I'm sure.
Tyrsis
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 05:58 PM

Crew Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 938

There is the possibility that I may not be on for a while. My other spilled a bit of my son's bubbles on my laptop and now the keys do not work properly. I'm working on fixing it, but fear that it may be beyond my capabilities to fix. So if it comes down to getting a new laptop, it'll take us a little while to get the money for it. I'll still check up as often as I can on my phone though!
Ertia
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 05:25 PM

Board Bitch

Member No.: 73

I will be having surgery some time next month to repair my severely herniated disc.
So, I will be a posting as much as I can leading up to surgery, but I'll be down for probably a week or so coming up in May. I'll keep y'all apprised of dates as I know them.

Oh, here's a pic if you wanna see. (close your eyes if you don't.) ;) This is the side-on that shows it most clearly, along with the damage to the bone on either side where it's been getting worse for the last year. There is a straight-on view that shows the actual size better- it's about the size and shape of a squished superball.

(Posted Image)
Hunter "Wildback"
Posted: May 18 2012, 07:19 AM

Ex-Browncoat/Current Drunk

Member No.: 1,159

It's that time of year again when the Scottish blood in me takes over and I slap on a kilt and white cockade. As a result I'll be gone all weekend.

Cheers to all and please take care!
Padre Peter Garrison
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 08:14 PM

Bringer of Smiles

Member No.: 1,229

Well, ladies and jellyspoons, I'm probably gonna be out for the next week or so. My grandpa (dad's dad) passed away this afternoon, so I'll probably be heading to Oklahoma to bury him this coming weekend, depending on the arrangements being made. I'll know more tomorrow. Love yall. See ya when I'm back.
SpySkater
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 01:59 AM

The Ambitious Writer

Member No.: 1,150

So, I'll probably only be checking through my phone from July 12 - 24. I'm going to New Orleans for a family reunion and then up to Atlanta to visit my godmother and godsisters.
Jonny Appleseed
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 08:48 AM

Jonny Stupidhead

Member No.: 1,237

QUOTE (SpySkater @ Jul 6 2012, 01:59 AM)
So, I'll probably only be checking through my phone from July 12 - 24. I'm going to New Orleans for a family reunion and then up to Atlanta to visit my godmother and godsisters.

Also known as "the Rabbit method."

As for me, expect increased output soon, as I'm computer shopping today.
abbeygirl
Posted: Jul 22 2012, 09:38 PM

Crew Member

Member No.: 733

Thanks to unexpected bonuses, the fam and I will be gone on vacation for a few days. I will be away from Sunday, July 22 until approx. Friday, July 27, if not sooner.

I will have my computer with me, but I am not going to make promises!

-abbey
Hunter "Wildback"
Posted: Jul 29 2012, 03:59 PM

Ex-Browncoat/Current Drunk

Member No.: 1,159

'Tis once again VBS time! I'm volunterring at a camp for kids for the week, I'll be on sporadically.

Cheers my friends!
abbeygirl
Posted: Aug 9 2012, 10:29 PM

Crew Member

Member No.: 733

It is that time again; the annual girls' weekend for non stop shopping! I will have my computer, but will only be online at night and not nearly for the length I am usually.

So basically, I will be in limited access from 8/10 - 8/12.

-abbey
Moira Bryce
Posted: Aug 13 2012, 09:59 PM

Hired Hand

Member No.: 1,122

Just posting a note here after the fact. My family came to visit me for a week, hence my nearly cold turkey break from the Internetz. With all the ongoing immigration stuff, I only get to see them once a year, if that! But they're back in MN now, and I'm back to the usual. Which will involve BDV as of tomorrow! Please PM me if you're looking for anything specific, otherwise I'll just see where posts take me!

-Mo
Moira Bryce
Posted: Aug 29 2012, 08:35 AM

Hired Hand

Member No.: 1,122

So... my family leaving was followed by finding out we needed to move out of our apartment. Yay, life! We're moving over today and tomorrow. Looking forward to settling back to a normal life. If anyone would like to see something from me in the meantime, I wouldn't mind a reason to take a break from packing/moving duties today. Otherwise... Friday!
Hannibal Masters
Posted: Sep 14 2012, 01:17 PM

Very Nice Teeth

Group: Forum Moderators
Member No.: 1,253

Leaving for the weekend for another Highland festival.

Have fun without me!

WB

Topic OptionsPages: (25) « First ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 

Big Damn User Legend
Admin | Moderator | Forum Moderator | Member | NPC | Guest
Proud Member Of:

Firefly Fansite WebRing
This Firefly WebRing Site
is owned by
The BDV Admin Team

Firefly Webring Navigation
[ Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats