Montgomery Security Enterprises (MSE) is looking for members. They are a detective agency offering a wide range of services. Route 66's security team is spread thin and the Alliance's presence is sparse, meaning many types of jobs normally reserved for them will be delegated to MSE. They could be things as small as spying on cheating spouses, or as big as uncovering a station wide conspiracy threatening to destroy the entire place! (no that is not foreshadowing)
Watch our video here.
If you have a character that's already been accepted or is looking for placement consider MSE as their home!
Potential types of characters we are looking for:Bounty Hunters
- They would have a varied skillset, but ultimately be good at tracking people. MSE will have access to both Alliance and private bounties. Don't be afraid to app one of these just because we already have them, we will often need to split up the team and will need multiple hunters.Forensic Specialists Claimed
- Someone good with crime scenes and gathering and analyzing evidence. They would get a lab! We probably only need one of these, but the position is currently open.Detectives
- a little more focused than a bounty hunter. Not so much with the physical presence but with the mental know-how. Again, we could use more than one of these.Weapons Specialists
- someone in charge of the armory. Knowledge in non-lethal weapons and other incapacitating things like tasers or stun guns (those are things, right?) would be a plus. Would likely work in tandem with Pew Christian, our gadget girl. Only one specialist will be required, but the position is open.General Muscle
- This category would basically be any character who is willing to try and become a detective or bounty hunter type, even though they are not specifically trained in these areas. Multiple openings. Lawyer/legal consultantClaimed
- in this kind of work, it's always nice to have someone well versed in law around to make sure you aren't doing anything illegal. Or at least to help cover it up... only one character for this position is required, but it is currently open.Clients
- If you already have a character on Route 66, you can be a potential client. If you have an idea for your character to approach MSE, please PM Jeth Fiction.
These are not the only types of characters, of course, just the ones my brain could come up with.
Most action will be on the station, but we have ships and pilots at our disposal to potentially go off into the black or to other planets as well.
There was going to be a plot progression coming up which would be a good place for new characters to join, however I may move the end of the episode forward, and start a brand new one to bring in all new characters if there is enough of them.