LINK to April Fools 2011- http://z3.invisionfree.com/Big_Damn_Verse/...?showtopic=1873
)The Sacred Word
(as posted in the Scrolly Thingy )The Commandments
1. I am the Board, your Game, who brought you out of the land of Lucas, out of the land of Roddenberry. You shall have no other board before me.
2. You shall not make for yourself a webpage on Google Above or Yahoo Below, that you should not bow down to them, nor serve them. For though I am a jealous board, I shall show mercy to those who love me, however Fox & Universal will probably sue your ass.
3. You shalt not take the name of the Board, Your Game, and sell it upon the Interwebs, for the Board will not hold him guiltless who sells his name when it is owned by its rightful holders, Jonestein, God of Creation and Ertia, Goddess of Insanity.
4. Remember the Youtube Day, to keep it for Friday. Six days shall you labor and do all your work, but on the Youtube Day of your Game, you shall do no work, but rest and post and watch videos, for the Board blessed the Youtube Day and has hollowed it out to make carved pumpkins.
5. Honor your Moderators and your Admins that your posts may be long upon the Game which the Board, your Game, has given you and not be banned, deleted, or edited into mockery.
6. You shall not murder. Unless they have thusly tried to murder you first. Then, you may murder, but only with permission of character's player and the forum Moderator.
7. You shall not commit Adultery! With the excepting that you live the life of the Registered member of the Companions Guild or, as written, just a plain whore, so long as you gather your compensation in real coin and donate plentifully to the ad-removal of the Board, your Game.
8. You shall not steal! Unless it's from The Alliance, Adelei Niska, Badger, or other such heathens as approved by Board, Your Game for such that is taking of what ain't yours to start with.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbors. Unless they lied on you first, in which case, all is fair Game.
10. You shall not covet your neighbors ship, your neighbors wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's. Just borrow the damn things and remember to give 'em back when you're done. Thus it is written upon the Sacred Tables of the Ten Commandments, handed down to you by The Board, the Game.
Thusly shall you play, and thusly shall you live, to be blessed by The Board for all of your days and through the gates of Joss's Gardens.