Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Arj And Poopy Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I Love Berny Boo, Your Daily Dose Of Bernard Derriman
Artemis Anoush
  Posted: Nov 13 2007, 06:53 AM

Lead Boobinator of the Killer Rack Society

Group: Members
Member No.: 122

I went thru that one
Cost me 700 bucks for the new HP desktop I'm using, got it at Fry's.
The flat panel was another 125. All in all not too bad, but still a pocket shredder.

Yarnin' huh? I still got a cross-stitch pic of Pepe Le Pew I gotta finish. I'm friggin lazy.
badpony
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 09:33 PM

Squirrels know how to PARTY!!!

Member No.: 105

Whoa, Squooshy, you're about the only person here! My 'good' computer is down, and has been for some time, so I'm stuck with my crappy one, or going to the library. Right now I'm at my cousin's yarn shop. A&P won't come up on my comp without freezing it up and shutting it down. Life sucks. Truly.
Artemis Anoush
  Posted: Sep 11 2007, 10:48 PM

To celebrate Channel Frederator podcast's first anniversary, Frederator Studios has created Fred-Ex, an ongoing experiment in animation collaboration exploring the existence of robots. Frederator has assembled a global group of enthusiastic
animation directors and creators to answer in a toon an age-old question: "What is it like to be a robot?"

THE SECRET LIFE OF ROBOTS is the first installment of the Fred-Ex series. Started in July, exec producers/contributing animators Dan Meth and Lee Rubenstein chose 15 Channel Frederator alumni to animate on the project, randomly matching each of them with a single word. They were given two months to produce 10-20 seconds of original content each, using their subject to depict a specific aspect of robot existence. The compilation film is a quirky look into the lives of robots, with each individual cartoon in it reflecting the creator's individual artistic style, and, at times, seriously twisted sense of humor.

Animation talent on Fred-Ex include Bernard Derriman (EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD MORE SEX THAN ME), Doug Bresler (DOOGTOONS) and Seed Animation (FREE RANGE), as well as more than a dozen other filmmakers from five countries. THE SECRET LIFE OF ROBOTS merges merging Flash, stop-motion, hand-drawn, and 3D CGI techniques.

OFFICIAL SELECTION AT 2007 PLATFORM INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FESTIVAL

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=TreV_JXBL2s
Wanna skip everyone else? 3:53 Death is where Berny's work come's in. =)
Artemis Anoush
  Posted: Sep 10 2007, 10:01 PM

user posted image

Bernard DERRIMAN

Household head birth. It is a veteran supervision which keeps the career above 14 from animation field. From Sydney month [thu] D [cu] [ni] stew D five it keeps the general manager. With commercial work activity it joined in more and majority it produced the Internet animation. Specially, < with this [phwu] blood of egg me > the series 2 year hour international animation film festivals inside to cuddle the honor which is a at consecutive number in him. Chopper (there are 1992) backs with his other master piece.

???? Funny ????

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=...s/pro_f_4_1.htm
Artemis Anoush
  Posted: Sep 9 2007, 09:08 AM

Bernard Derriman, one of the more prominent independent Flash animators,
teamed up with the Suzuki Motor Corporation to create a series of shorts promoting the Suzuki XL7.
The series was created by Shane Star, a creative director at LaBov & Beyond, an agency in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

The series launched in 2006 at http://themids.com/, and a total of 5 episodes were created, including this episode titled The Introduction.

user posted image

The Mids embark on a family vacation to a mountain retreat, in their all-new Suzuki XL7.

Created by Shane Starr (LaBov & Beyond, www.labov.com)
and Bernard Derriman (www.squetch.com)
for American Suzuki Motor Corporation (www.SuzukiAuto.com).
Animation by Bernard Derriman.

http://www.coldhardflash.com/2007/01/derri...i-campaign.html
http://www.youtube.com/user/shasta337
« Next Oldest | All things Animation | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1081 seconds | Archive