zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Alpha Zulu Games. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

March 23rd Quicky Note
Alpha-Zulu Games
Posted: Mar 23 2004, 10:13 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi folks. This is just a quick note to mention that A-ZG's been added to another free gaming directory. Heather Grove has run Burning Void for a number of years now. It's a really cool site containing a ton of articles on reffing, playing, writing for the games industry, general writers' resources and more. She's recently updated her directory of websites and its quite impressive, all kinds of goodies in there. Alpha-Zulu was on of the first free rpg's listed. It has a details page which includes a voting system similar to the Great Wyrm and RPG Library sites, if you'd like to rate the alphazulugames.com site feel free.

Still no progress on the board directory issue at Invisionfree. I'm not at all confident that will be fixed in the foreseeable future. It's a shame, because that helps keep traffic low here, which encourages me to blow off posting, which helps keep traffic low, etc. Oh well. I think I'll start trying to treat this forum more as a sorta-kinda blog with opportunities for visitors to comment easily. Maybe I'll tweak the layout a bit and cut some of the deadwood.

Actually, I think I'll do that right now. Grab motivation when it strikes.

Good Gaming,

Kizig

--------------------
Mmm, gamey! Free RPGs
Alternacy and Mnemonic at
www.alphazulugames.com
« Next Oldest | Front Page News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0197 seconds · Archive