Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Alpha Zulu Games. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

February 14th Update
Alpha-Zulu Games
Posted: Feb 14 2004, 09:28 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Happy Valentine's Day! If you haven't already seen, the Alpha-Zulu Games website has been updated today. Changes to content are pretty minimal, I basically tried to tighten things up on the main pages and make navigating the site easier. There's now a link on the main page to vote for A-ZG at the Die Roller's Top 50 which I believe is working properly. Speaking of voting, many thanks to whoever rated A-ZG at the RPG Library. It's good to get the feedback.

In other news, the link from Chris' Compendium of Free Roleplaying Games is working wonders. February looks like it will be Alpha-Zulu's heaviest traffic month since returning to the web at the beginning of 2003.

Not sure where I'm headed next. I'd actually like a more extensive redesign of the site but that's a low priority. I'm dabbling as always with the new game, itching to get some playtesting done. It's also long past the time that I should produce some setting materials. Then there's that whole "real life" thing getting in the way. So many projects...

I'm trying to get some decent traffic to this forum. Right now the only links in come from Alpha-Zulu, there's some major hold-up getting the InvisionFree directory to update. It's frustrating, some sites are getting through right away, others languish for weeks. I'm hoping that's fixed soon.

That's all for now. Winter's winding down and you'll start wanting to go outside, so get your playing done while the weather's still bad. Then when you do go outdoors take Mnemonic along with you and play some more. As always, feel free to post or contact me by email.

Good Gaming,

Kizig

--------------------
Mmm, gamey! Free RPGs
Alternacy and Mnemonic at
www.alphazulugames.com
« Next Oldest | Front Page News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0864 seconds · Archive