InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) add replynew topicnew poll

ϟ LOOKIN SICK AND SEXIFIED., skye/saga
SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:12 AM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

Group: university student
Member No.: 102

yes you're definitely cuter. HAAAAH, nate confessing love for anyone, that'll happen when pigs fly. omg no he won't! that'd be so..unlike nate. also, he hasn't spoken to me in weeks. except for a drunken phone call. you're not a whore bristol!! and if eli thinks he can do better he's sooo wrong, you're amazing. but yeah, maybe the whole heartbroken thing will take a while, then he might come back? who knows.

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:17 AM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

Group: university student admin
Member No.: 110

idk, nate has to come around at some point in his life. before he knows it, he'll be 80 years old, near-dead with a cane and a hip replacement trying to chase tail at the retirement home. and then when he dies he'll be buried in a random spot in the graveyard by himself because he had no wife to be next to. that's too sad. you two haven't spoken in weeks either? ugh fucking hockey boys. idk. i just don't want to see him on the trip and then get awkward and have a ruined spring break, yknow?

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 264px; height: 458px; background-image: url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8352/xb0ndw.png)"><div style="padding-top: 70px; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom: 135px; padding-right:5px; width: 200px; height: 250px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; line-height: 102%; font-family: arial; ">[font=verdana][SIZE=0][color=white]  

words

<br><br>[/SIZE][/color][/font]</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:28 AM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

...that's really sad. like reallyyy sad. but it doesn't mean i'll be the one to change him though. ikr, they're so stupid sometimes. love them, but they're stupid. ugh i get that, we should just stick together and hide from them all, find some nice boys to hang with instead. maybe isaac brings a friend i can introduce you to ;)

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:33 AM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

well if you don't then i don't know what kind of girl it will take to do so. i should have picked a different time to cheer on. like the basketball team. or the chess team. ooo some nice island boys ~ idk if i want any of isaac's friends. what if he tries to set me up with his roommate...?

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:36 AM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

eh, maybe he's just gay. that would solve everything. him and...eli, i bet. island boys it issss then! hahahahha you and gabe. no. effing. way.

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:42 AM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

LOL YEAH they're just gay and they have sex with girls to hide it. they're probably gay for each other. i think beau and nate might be, anyway. we just have to make sure we don't get date-raped or s/t right. easier said than done. hm. um yea. no effing way is right. so tell isaac not to get any ideas!

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:46 AM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

maybe all five of those guys are gay, like a group relationship thing!! yesyes, we'll bring pepper spray! hahahhaha yes i'll tell him. gabe doesn't like me anyways.

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:06 PM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

they probably get a little too touchy-feely in the locker room showers. oops. yes, you bring the pepper spray and i'll bring my rape whistle! xoxo why doesn't gabe like you? you're hott.

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:20 PM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

i bet they do. and they probably record it all too. yay rape whistle!!! idk, cause i'm a high school student i think

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:33 PM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

negl i'd like to see that video....... oh. is he in the same boat as nate and think it's creepy, too?

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:55 PM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

...i'm with you on that one, but don't tell anyone ;) i think he is. isaac doesn't want to tell me why gabe doesn't like me.

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:07 PM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

oh i won't. i don't think we're alone anyway. i think lots of girls would want to see that. wtf why not? he SHOULD tell you.

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:18 PM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

hmm that's probably true. maybe we should suggest it on the bathroom wall ;) i think he like wants to protect my feelings or something

BRISTOL KNIGHT
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:46 PM

twenty || madge
Group Icon

mb we should. c; well that's pretty sweet of him. i just don't understand why he woudn't tell you. does gabe think you're hitler or something? idk.

SKYE HECQUET
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:56 PM

nineteen || saga
Group Icon

oooh maybe he does! that's probably why. maybe i look like hitler, hmm.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

topic options Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  add replynew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1773 seconds | Archive