InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

!

YOU ARE READING AN ARCHIVED TOPIC!
you will not be able to respond to these threads. they are archived due to completion or inactivity. if you are the poster of said request and would like it moved back to the wanted ads area please contact an admin or post in the topic moderation.

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) add replynew topicnew poll

"THE IN CROWD.", underclassmen apply within!
JEROME LITTLE
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 11:06 PM

Unregistered

hi. hello. so basically, we don't have enough underclassmen hardly any. and to fix this, i am starting this here thread to hopefully ~inspire any potential members into making some. basically this is the "in crowd" of the underclassmen, meaning freshman and sophomores. they're the kids who want to rule the school once they become seniors, but they're stuck at the bottom of the social ladder because.. well.. everyone considers them young & stupid. these kids are ~ambitious and basically ready to do whatev it takes to ensure they get to the top. they'll have some crazy drama & subplots happening between em. i know jerome will need some girlfriends & a future and some bros. this'll be like a really dysfunctional family, essentially. they'll def get a lot of air time for canterbury tales because there will be so much juicy drama ;Dhere are some sample roles your potential char could take up & roles that have yet to be fulfilled: - the faithful sidekick - the athlete - the stoner - the prankster - the manwhore - the .. whore.. - the party kid -the intellectual (there's a subplot for this char, youngest member of the gates fam. click for more info.) [/b]SO MAKE A FRESHMAN OR A SOPHOMORE & POST HERE if you want them to be involved w/ the in crowd and basically be total bamfs. (; WE NEED FEMALES.reply USING THE CODE. your name will be added to the list below. thaaanks. [*code][b]FIRST NAME "NICKNAME" LAST NAME[/b] - A TITLE TO DESCRIBE THE ROLE YOUR CHAR WILL PLAY WITHIN THE INCROWD EITHER FROM ABOVE OR MADE UP.<BR>[/code*]
JEROME LITTLE
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 11:10 PM

Unregistered

THE UNDERCLASSMEN BAMFSJEROME "JT" LITTLE - THE SOPHOMORE TOP DAWGaurora "rory" caldwell - the not so innocent "innocent" onegenevieve "gen" martin - the intriguing introvertanthony "tony" zaleskas - the balllllller sofia "sof" d'amato - the boss lady ZACHARY "ZACH" COLLINS - THE HANGER-ON
sophie,
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 05:40 AM

Unregistered

going to take the queen bee. jennifer lawrence?
kayla
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 09:34 AM

Unregistered

i want the athlete in for form of annasophia robb but if you have a different play by in mind i can use almost anyone (:

-kayla
JEROME LITTLE
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 11:33 AM

Unregistered

Sophie, you can def have queen bee but
Jlawrence is too old to be a freshman. (:
I'd suggest using someone else.

Kayla, annasophia rob is totally fine <3
kayla
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 03:54 PM

Unregistered

all right i'll have her up in a few (:
BAILEY EVANS
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 03:55 PM

Unregistered

here she is (:
LEXII
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: old admins
Member No.: 2

awesome! consider making her freshman, we only have one :(
but its up to you. I'm excited to see her. when you're done,
post here again and I'll add her to this masterlist (:
AURORA CALDWELL
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 12:30 AM

Unregistered

CODE
[b]aurora "rory" caldwell[/b] - the not so innocent "innocent" one<br>

AKA SHE'S A WHORE WHO'S NAIVE JS :)
FREYA PRENTISS
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 08:58 PM

Unregistered

So I saw this on ATR and applied just to join in on this wonderful underclassmen plot <3 I've got Freya here. Not quite sure what role she would fit but she's a freshie and loves opera singing (because it's the best of both singing and acting while also giving her a reason to be eardrum-shattering loud). She likes to think she's above childish games which she's so very not. Hopefully there's a spot for her? I just don't know what exactly.
LEXII
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 09:28 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: old admins
Member No.: 2

yay! Thanks for joining in <3 these guys are going to have lots of fun, guaranteed. maybe freya can be like, the singer girl who acts older than she is. XD or the girl with the voice as loud as her personality. any description will do, but in regards to fitting in, I can see her as the member of the clique who can either be thought of as a snob or someone mature, to look up to. my boy jt will probably butt heads with her because he's all childish games 24/7 xD maybe she's like the enforcer of the group, with her ~out there personality?

FREYA PRENTISS
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 09:01 PM

Unregistered

CODE
[b]freya "frey" prentiss[/b] - THE PRETENTIOUS PRUDE<br>

(alliteration, yay! and thank you for the help. i went with a title that has two contradicting words, pretentious because she's not all that she seems and acts otherwise, but ~prude because she's not quite as experienced/still a little sheltered / and thus, gives things to poke fun at / mess with / etc.)
MICHELLE O'CALLAGHAN
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:24 AM

Unregistered

i have a character in the works she can definitely be the prankster!! <3 :D
GENEVIEVE MARTIN
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:32 PM

Unregistered

CODE
[b]genevieve "gen" martin[/b] - the intriguing introvert<br>

aka that girl no one knows anything about, but somehow has the attention of most people she meets. or something. c:
JEROME LITTLE
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:59 PM

Unregistered

YAY. <3 welcome to the in crowd, guys!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

topic options Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  add replynew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1509 seconds | Archive