Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Recruiting
The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 02:24 PM

Outcast Ruler

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

The origami bird landed softly on Havocs shoulder as he sat in the dark room at the Inn. He opened the note and ran his hand along the brail text. Of course he wants me to recruit the kid i almost shot otherwise it might be an easy task.

The blind archer made his way to the room Zac Davis had chosen for his own. He gently rapped on the rooms door,"Zac?"
Cjtc3
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 02:39 PM

Knight of Lord Hoehn

Member No.: 3

The magician heard a knock on the door followed by the blind old man's voice saying, "Zac?"

He answered, "Yes? Come in, as long as you're not going to do any harm."
The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 02:56 PM

Outcast Ruler

Havoc stumbled in playing the role of the pitiful blind old man perfectly, "I would like to apologize, see I just got this note, my superior has taken notice of your talents and would like for you to join our... well lets call it what it is, a court. My superior is the King of Sylvam, normally the I wouldn't tell you this right away but I have a feeling he's not going to keep it a secret for very much longer anyway. He would like for you to become one of his one hundred knights, again normally there is a test but The Rogue King, that's his name, he's under some time restraints."

Havoc took a deep breath and continued, "I know you have a thousand comments going through your head right now like; 'Sylvam has no king ,and even if we did have a king there's noway he could rule it all in absolute secrecy, and maybe even how can one man rule this entire country.' Well, to answer those I say 'There is, he can, and he does.' now you get one chance what do you say will you join the ranks of The Rogue Knights?"
Cjtc3
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 10:04 PM

Knight of Lord Hoehn

Zak took a moment to think, ignoring his blazing thoughts and many questions.

"Yes......I will join. I also accept your apology. So whats the plan then?"
The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 11:05 AM

Outcast Ruler

"Well the first thing you should understand is that the King plays things preety close to the chest, that being said the next thing is that we have been instructed to head to Dekani where we will recieve further instruction." Havoc smiled, "So pack your thing we leave in ten."
Cjtc3
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 02:44 PM

Knight of Lord Hoehn

"Everything I own is in this small bag, " Zak said as he gestured to his messenger's bag. "We can leave soon if we need to."
The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 08:59 PM

Outcast Ruler

"Always prepared, I like that, and so does he. Well, lets go." Havoc walked out the door and was soon moving out of the town, and into the cold winter night. Not once did he check to see if Zac was behind him.
Cjtc3
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 09:28 PM

Knight of Lord Hoehn

Zak followed the old man out of the empty inn into the cold mountain night. The cold air once again bit at the back of his throat as he stepped into the cold.
« Next Oldest | Britzwalts | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0997 seconds | Archive