Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Rogue King
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 11:50 PM

Outcast Ruler

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Name: The Rogue King
Race: Human

Bio:
To understand the current Rogue King I have included a brief history of his lineage.

The Rogue King’s have been ruling Syvalm for millennia and more. In the beginning they openly declared themselves kings and queens, the people acknowledged them so and all were happy. Like all kingdoms they had invasions and some attempted rebellions, but the kingdom held strong.

Approximately 300 years after the kingdom was settled the king at the time had rule over a perfect country; no crime, no war, nothing. When his son took over 50 years later he was meet by a small orc hord numbering only in the hundreds; these orcs destroyed several cities before they were overwhelmed by the shear numbers that the king had brought before them. The orcs were destroyed but only one fourth of the army survived. This made the King realize that absolute peace had softened the goodly races, so he quietly initiated what he called The Balance Program. Through this program the King was able to subtly control major crime and even some minor players as well. This was the beginning of a new kind of order where Peace was supreme yet the constant “threat” of danger kept the people tough for when they needed to be.

Eventually the first attempt at democracy took place and the Kings took a step back, but they did not relinquish control, only the illusion of that they did. The Kings controlled what the governments can’t and only stepped into the public eye for as long as is necessary and then fade into the shadow.

There are a few constants about each King. First, once they claim the throne the ruler must abandon his name. Second, for generations each King has associated his reign with an animal. The final is that they have all worn the same black onyx ring inscribed with a white “K”. This ring was originally a stone found by the first Kings son and given to him as a gift. Overtime it was molded into a Ring and inscribed, within this ring is the spirits of every King, able to be summoned when the kingdom is in dire need.

The current King is a wise and just man who has the foresight to realize that this era of secrecy is coming to an end. He has connections with many in Syvalm both on the side of light and dark. The Rogue king is also very skilled with disguises often posing as a beggar to move around unnoticed. He is currently in the process of putting together a group of talented individuals to serve as his knights, each of these men and women carry a tattoo of a barn swallow on there left shoulder. The Kings personal life and where he lives is a mystery.

Aside from the ring that is a symbol of his right to rule, he has a plain steel crown with his symbol, a barn swallow, on front; he rarely wears the crown but it does tend to increase the moral of friends and decrease that of a foes. The Rogue King wears a couple magical items. The first is his red silk shirt that is as strong as any armor, and completely impenetrable; it protects his torso, arms and upper thighs. The second is his boots of the unmovable; these allow him to become as sturdy as any wall when he so desires; but these do not protect him from harm only prevents him from moving. The final is a leather bracer on his left hand which can morph into a shield at will.

The Rogue King is a fit man and a skilled combatant with any weapons but he favors his rusty and seemingly not so unique cutlass. He is also seen on occasion wearing a bandoleer holding sixty, silver, double pointed spikes; approximately two inches in length. It is said he holds many magical items on his belt but what they are is a mystery to all but a few.

Strength: Average
Speed: Above Average
Agility: High
Wisdom: High
Intelligence: High
Constitution: Average
Will: High
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 11:51 PM

Outcast Ruler

Keep in mind that this is my "god" character.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 05:27 AM

Giant

Member No.: 2

I like it, but some of the bio wasn't based on the Gray Fox, was it? biggrin.gif
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 12:33 PM

Outcast Ruler

actualy none of it was at least not conciously
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 01:12 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Member No.: 1

It is like the gray fox though, cool bio
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 04:38 PM

Giant

It's very much like the Gray Fox in some aspects.

I think my god character is going to be a Jericho (remade).
The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:05 AM

Outcast Ruler

What part is like the Gray Fox?
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:03 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Member No.: 1

He loses his name when he is Rogue King, kinda if become gray fox lose ur name, mask ring, idk

Small stuff, plus I think we have the gray fox kinda already pictured in mine and pacos minds a bit
KaiserKold
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 01:26 PM

Giant

I don't picture the gray fox, I just think there are some similarities.
« Next Oldest | Syvalm Bios | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1209 seconds | Archive