Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Allenik Calls Out Jax
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 09:24 PM

Giant

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Janik walked out to the arena center and screamed, "I want to fight Jax!"

And then he waited.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 06:20 PM

Outcast Ruler

Member No.: 4

Jax walked into the arena apple in hand (Ooc: get it jax, apple: applejacks? Bic) his great sword slung across his back. He bit into the apple and said " Ladies first"
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 08:56 PM

Giant

Janik set himself facing the mighty demon. He eyed the sword strung on its back.

He's smaller than I expected, but he looks a whole lot tougher..."

Slowly and deliberately - starting with his chest, his full torso, his limbs, and finally his face - Janik let Allevos wholly consume his physical form.

When his hinged face shield slid closed, hiding his wicked maw, he flashed his eyes menacingly as the essence writhed anxiously beneath his flesh.

"Let us battle, fellow denizen of the lower planes," he initiated, and with that he used his essence to launch himself up and forward with blinding speed. Whilst in the air, he aimed a mighty cross kick center of mass and put the full force of his essence behind that already powerful strike.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 09:16 PM

Outcast Ruler

Jax took the kick square in the chest and flew back a couple feet, but worse yet is that his apple flew from his hand and landed several feet away in the dirt.

Jax pulled himself up looked at the apple... then to his foe, the outcast demons eyes narrowed "you owe me an apple." He drew his mighty sword, the great sword of Todysseus, and brought it straight down diagonally at his enemies chest.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 10:08 PM

Giant

"Shit!"

Allevos managed to leap back just in time to avoid the brunt of the swing, but it clipped him on his foot, creasing his armor deep enough to draw essense.

Whoa! That stings! He threw himself back a few feet and steadied himself.

"Impressive sword!" He grinned beneath his face plates. "But how well can you handle it?"

The chitinous armor from behind his arms and from a small portion of his lower back dissolved for a moment, but only to reappear in the form a super dense longsword on his right hand.

Allevos then charged and brought his blade arcing down at Jax's left shoulder/neck area.
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 10:28 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

Member No.: 1

I'm fucking pissed, I dont care what I said and I dont care who did it

Don't freakin edit my posts without telling me, I have the biggest Pic now anyways, lol
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 07:17 PM

Outcast Ruler

Jax brought his sword up just in time to block his opponents weapon, he took one step closer as he blocked and thrust his left hand straight out at Allevos's lower torso.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 08:49 PM

Giant

Allevos was startled by the quick block, but he still saw the retaliatory strike coming.

He caught his opponents fist in his free hand and, instead of fighting the force, he used it to push himself off and away from his opponent.

He landed about seven feet away and chuckled, "Well, so you can handle it..."

He relinquished the sword and brought forth two small mace-like appendages, one for each hand.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 10:32 PM

Outcast Ruler

Jax dropped the sword to the ground next to his feet, "not really that was about the extent of it I just like swinging it at people" he flexed his short arms, "these are the real bad boys." The demon gave a crooked grin and dug his feet deep into the ground allowing him a stronger footing, "wanna try again?"
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 11 2008, 05:31 AM

Giant

Allevos charged towards Jax and readied his arm for an apparent strike, but suddenly stopped before the demon, dropped down on his back and spun 3 quick capoeira kick at the opponents face instead.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 11 2008, 09:07 AM

Outcast Ruler

Jax took all three kicks in the face drawing blood from his nose, not one to loose his wits in battle though Jax, with a mighty heave brought kicked his right foot up bringing up a storm of sand. Along with the sand came his mighty sword laying at his feet, Jax grabbed the weapon by the hilt did a 360 degree spin building momentum and swung horizontally at his foe.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 11 2008, 05:06 PM

Giant

OOC: Randall, change ur pic, please. It's awkward and disruptive. You should make it smaller though. It's a good picture.

BIC: Allevos tried avoid the sword, but he couldn't fall flat fast enough. The sword cleaved through his foot and lopped it off at the ankle. Purely on reflex, he reached up and sent a speared hand towards Jax's gut, then rolled to safety.

When he was far enough away, he formed a replacement foot out of the armor from his left hand.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 09:05 PM

Outcast Ruler

The outcast demon shifted to the side Allevos's speared hand narrowly missing Jax throat.

Jax noticed the foot being replaced and gave a great sigh, "If your gonna keep on doin that then let me know now so I can tear your freakin head off and be done with it."

The demon held his sword up in two hands, a standard high guard, and stalked in.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 10:08 AM

Giant

Allevos backpedaled as fast as possible to stay out of reach of that sword.

He then fell prone and rolled towards the other demon, sweeping both his legs around his opponents, hoping to tie him up and bring him down.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 18 2008, 11:17 PM

Outcast Ruler

Ooc: sorry I guess I missed that but I edited my post to correct so now its your turn.
« Next Oldest | The Emerald Arena | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2306 seconds | Archive