InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Krieger Calls Out Flynn, Don't bring a gun...
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 04:28 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

All of Charlie's limbs were already sore, It's going to take forever to heal from this

Flynn for the second time today got up shakily from being drove into the dirt

"Asshole" letting it hang "Where did the word Tackle go into the word blade fight either"

Flynn wearily reached down and picked up his sword even though it caused a sharp pain in his soldier.

"O no I attacked last time, your turn I think"

For kicks he held out his sword up to the audience getting the crowd going but instead this time he heard alot of boos instead of hurrays,

Stupid Masses
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 04:40 PM

Giant

Member No.: 2

Krieger laughed aloud, "I may have tackled you, but you dropped your weapon!"

He then danced around in front of the defensive Flynn, faking the beginning of a few thrusts, and then he stabbed wickedly for Flynn's chest.
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 08:34 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Flynn watched the knife go back in forth with relative ease in the expertized hands of Krieger, mesmerized he took the second fake thrust and tried parrying but hit nothing but air.

The knife came in fast towards his chest, he tried turning to the side but was to late and it plunged into his skin right under his kidney.

Flynn let out a howl of anguish, and attepted to bash the helmet with the hilt of his sword as hard as he could managed with a right kick to the torso to throw the man of balance and try to get away from a second slash, the cut was deep and blood poured willingly down his leg.

Charlie was feeling a bit lightheaded

Come on Charlie boy

KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 09:42 AM

Giant

Krieger was bashed in the helmet so hard by the blow, it disoriented him greatly. He was barely aware of the sturdy kick that left him falling away several yards, but he quickly came back to reality afterwards.

"Christ..." He cursed his luck, noticing that his helmet was dented and not turning back on, the visor was cracked near the corner. The third time he tried rebooting the system, it came on but it was all fuzzy and distorted.

Disgusted, he quickly whipped off the helmet and dropped it to the earth at his feet, feeling absolutely naked standing in that arena...

"I know, I know," Krieger blustered, "He's even better looking without the helmet."

He studied his opponent carefully. Flynn looked rightly wounded by that last effort, but he couldn't know for sure how long this fight would last. How long would he be able to last without his helmet and it's bronchial medicine?

He was going to have to try something drastic and hope for the best...

Krieger dashed towards his opponent at lightning pace, but stopped short and flicked his cloak out and off of himself and tossed it at Flynn so that it billowed out and into the man's view, he then dashed to the right of Flynn and flung his balanced knife at him with all he had.

He literally crossed his fingers, because if this was unsuccessful, he now had no helmet, no cloak and no knife.

On top of it all, he was pretty sure the strength behind the throw had warped his aim a little too far to his left...
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 11:47 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

Flynn did a weak smile and put his left arm on his wound for support and to stop a bit of the bleeding.

"Yeh, the helmet was kinda a put off for me personally" just trying to humor himself on the situation at hand.

His legs felt like they were rocking back and forth even though he was still.

Out flashed Krieger into a dash, Charlie did what he could and managed to turn to the side a bit in a defensive stance with his sword out

Next thing he knew he was slashing through a stupid cloak with no material object on the other side.

He looked at Krieger and then followed his eyes to the hilt of the knife in his leg,"Well met"

Without thinking of pulling it out or recognizing the pain, Charlie marched towards Krieger moving back and forth sword moving left and right on his six step he trip over his own leg and fell on his stomach on the dirt for the third time today

Charlie looked up "Ok, we'll call it a draw this time"
After a pause, coughing up a bit of blood, "Just get me a damn medic"and passed out from lack of blood and loss of exaustion
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 12:07 PM

Giant

"Medic!" Krieger called to the sidelines, "Get this good man fixed up!"

The medic's used their arcane and mysterious all-powerful healing methods of time and space to heal both competitors and craftsmen/engineers used their arcane and mysterious all-powerful fixing methods of time and space to fix their equipment.

"We gotta do this again, buddy, " Krieger held out his hand in respect.
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 12:34 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Charlie's eyes flipped open and he noticed in astonishment and awe as blue sparks corsed down his arms and legs. He felt the energy of life coming back within him, he felt the blade in his leg slowy pull out as if by a invisible hand.

The blue sparks plunged into his cuts, scrapes, and wounds with electricty and welded the skin back together into one piece. Now he had small blue lines where to recently a gaping hole was.

He looked up a gave a small grin as he took the firm mans hand and hoisted himself up

Charlie produced a little grunt of pain, he looked fine, but he still felt like he just finished a football game on the losing side(not that he has ever played a game of footbal)

"Like I said no hard feelings", he reached down and picked up Kriegers blade and sheathed his own.

He handed it over to Krieger "hope I don't see that little guy any time soon "
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 01:18 PM

Giant

OOC:

By the way, I'm trademarking "Arcane and Mysterious All-Powerful Healing Methods of Time and Space"... (AMAHMoTS)
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 01:28 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

OOC-what cant put in the time to actually post what ur going to say and just put a acronym, if u want me and kurt r on MSN
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 01:58 PM

Giant

OOC: Don't you think you have a number of posts too few to be mouthing off, son? smile.gif
« Next Oldest | The Emerald Arena | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2803 seconds | Archive