Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Giant Tameing
The Rogue King
Posted: Feb 25 2008, 07:12 PM

Outcast Ruler

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Sitruk crouched on a branch about fifty-feet of the ground, he had been there for about eighteen hours waiting for this giant to come back through here it was just a matter of time till that happened. Judging by the tracks this giant was about twenty-five feet tall and very young he would be gargantuan when he got older perhaps over fifty feet.

Suddenly the giant came walking down its path, three deer slung over his shoulder and a fourth one half eaten. Sitruk pulled out his little mirror and reflected what little light was left on the ground infront of the giant. It stopped and looked bedazzled at the bright spot on the ground. He swallowed what deer that was left in his mouth and bent down to pick up the light.

Sitruk jumped from his branch and landed on the head of the giant, grabing its hair and giving a great pull. The giant roared in pain as the hair on his head was plucked from his scalp, he reached up grabbed the tiny gnome and hurled him at a tree. The gnome hit hard but was quickly back up to his feet, whip drawn and ready. The giant rushed the gnome in blind rage, but experienced giant tamer knew this would happen and dive to his right and just as the giant passed Sitruk flicked his whipputting a deep gash on the achilles tendon. While not fatal to the young giant, it did throw off his balance and caused him to drop onto his left knee. Sitruk's whip whirled into motion again this time grabing the giants right wrist, he then sprinted around the nearest tree, and used it as an anchor and dropped the giant onto its stomach, knocking the wind out of it.

Sitruk was quick in secureing the giant makeing sure that he wouldn't escape in the middle of the night. "Today was the easy part, tomorrow where gonna start makin you a model citizen so we can take you to market."
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 01:33 PM

Outcast Ruler

Sitruk sat atop the sleeping giants stomach smoking his cigar, four days had passed and he was almost rideable. I need to think of a name for you, he thought to himself.

Suddenly a flying paper bird landed on his leg, he gently picked it up, opened it and began to read, "lets see what the big guys got for me today." By the time he finished his face was grim.
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 07:21 PM

Giant

Member No.: 2

What kind of giant is it? Cuz I think they should differ in stats from subspecies to subspecies.
The Rogue King
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 10:46 PM

Outcast Ruler

Ooc: i didn't think we had established that there were different kinds
KaiserKold
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 05:30 AM

Giant

Member No.: 2

I really think there should be. Plus I've already named one type of giant in Randall's arena match, so I think there should be more.

(With you and Randall's help, I'm going to write the bestiary soon, so we can lay everything straight with everyone when it comes to the creatures of our world)
« Next Oldest | Forest of Syvalm | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0751 seconds | Archive