InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Finally Back
KaiserKold
Posted: Feb 25 2010, 10:38 PM

Giant

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I think I've got the virus off this computer. Still, don't accept anything from me, any strange emails or messages or whatnot... at least for the time being.

Also, this probably means I wont me on msn much anymore, since it was always really gay on this computer.

I'll try to snag my sisters laptop occasionally. And I'm still looking to get a laptop of my own around the corner here sometime.
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Feb 25 2010, 11:12 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Member No.: 1

Ive had about 4 or 5 hrs of sleep in the last 72 hours, lol because of paper and school I will not have time to give attention to site till late Saturday
The Rogue King
Posted: Feb 26 2010, 03:05 PM

Outcast Ruler

Member No.: 4

thats all good Rand me and Paco have enough to keep us busy for a while so don't worry too much about it
KaiserKold
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 10:06 PM

Giant

Member No.: 2

i finally downloaded the newest version of windows live messenger

gonna see if it does any better.

seems to be so far. logs on like a dream compared to before.
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0624 seconds | Archive