|· Guidelines/Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 12:24 AM
Member No.: 2
Joined: 2-September 07
There is a large and powerful clan of goblins in the forest called the Dak'taig. Paco was a shaman in training in this clan. Try as they might, though, he could learn no useful magic. Because of this uselessness, he was cast out.
Wandering alone, weeping miserably to himself one day he came across a blind archer who took him under his wing. Over many years, he learned many things about the natural world. Inspired by this, he decided he was going to try to summon forth animals from the woods with magic.
Something went wrong (as usual).
Instead of summoning animals, he created small versions of animals. Distraught by this failure he left the blind archer and set off alone once again in search of a way to make himself a better mage.
- He can heal moderate wounds.
- He can turn green things purple.
- Most importantly, he can create small versions of animals to do his bidding.
- He has no control over the size of these animals, they are always the same size. A bear is the size of a large rat.
- Every animal is proportional to each other as they would if they were normal sized. Elephants are as big as they should be compared to a bear. A mouse would be like an ant. An ant would be microscopic.
- He has no real limit to what he can create, except that it drains his magic energy over extended use.
- Real animals have a tendency to hate the goblin for some reason. He's attacked by animals a lot.
- Real animals will almost always get in fights with his created creatures.
- A short magic staff.
- A backpack with assorted odds and ends in it.
- A robe made of fur and hide.
- A leather helmet with deer antlers on it.
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SMALL BEARS FIGHTING THE GRIFFIN.
|The Rogue King||
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 03:39 PM
Member No.: 4
Joined: 8-September 07
I think it's sounds fun but two things do you really want to associate your name with a goblin lol I mean thats your choice really, and second does he summon mythical creatures as well? like say a dragon? if he could that would be awsome cause then he could ride it. of course he's approved just curious about these