Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Haven (rich District), walking the dog
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Feb 21 2010, 09:56 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Umm, your guess is as good as mine" looking back at goop

"Don't worry, hes nice though, he saved me and my friends once" patting the goop on the head as she would a dog
KaiserKold
Posted: Feb 21 2010, 10:37 PM

Giant

Member No.: 2

Kat laughed hesitantly. "I'm serious, you probably shouldn't be touching that thing."

"I've been out there long enough to know that the weirder things get out in the wastes, the more dangerous they usually are."

She crouched down and inspected the creature a bit more closely, though she was ready to spring away at the first sign of threat.

"And that thing is weird as hell..."

She could see her reflection in the sheen on the oozey creature.

"What are you?"
The Rogue King
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 04:59 PM

Outcast Ruler

Member No.: 4

Goop was confused what did it have to do with wasteland monsters? It studied the newcomer very closely, amazed that two of the same thing could be so similar and yet so different in features, unlike the dog which looked like every other dog as far as it could tell. Goop stretched himself out to the approximate shape and size of Kat then slowly began adding details till it had made an almost exact replica of the woman in the exact same pose as her although Goop was still red.
KaiserKold
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 08:55 PM

Giant

Katherine's jaw dropped at the spectacle.

"That's just wrong..."
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 08:23 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

"Cool" said Alice, reaching out to touch goop in amazement

The Rogue King
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 06:31 PM

Outcast Ruler

"Cool, cool, coooool." slowly Goops voice quivered and softened, its wind pipes flexing to match Alice's. "cool, cool, cool."
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 10:48 PM

Lord of the leprechauns

"Turn into me next" said Alice with excitement
KaiserKold
Posted: Jun 13 2010, 06:25 AM

Giant

As she stared at the amorphous blob turned statuette, Kat couldn't help but wonder two things. First of all, What the hell else is this creature capable of? And secondly, What does it want?

It also freaked the hell out of her, to see herself replicated to such detail. She just wanted it to stop.
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Jan 21 2011, 11:56 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

"My name is Alice by the way, Alice Andrews and this is me dog Corona, but...well its not exactly my dog it be Jessie's but he lets me play with her. "But now I have a pet of my own, she said excitedly, hugging Goop, which is harder than it sounds.

She looked Kathrine up and down "Are you like one of those zombie killer ladies like off the old movies"
KaiserKold
Posted: Jan 29 2011, 06:05 PM

Giant

"My names Kat," Katherine replied, "It's nice to meet you, Alice."

She shot an uneasy glance back at the blob creature.

"And I've killed a few zombies in my travels, though I dunno if I'd say I'm like the movies or not.
The Rogue King
Posted: Jan 30 2011, 01:30 PM

Outcast Ruler

Goops "head" twisted 360 degrees as he watched the two girls converse, he let out a series of rapid clicks for no other reason then to be makeing noise.
« Next Oldest | Haven City | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0735 seconds | Archive