Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

And Away We Go..., Krieger, Gage, Nathan and Flynn set off.
KaiserKold
Posted: Jul 1 2009, 12:24 PM

Giant

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Krieger looked forlorn for a moment but then brightened, suddenly.

"What about this trailer here?" he motioned to a very large trailer.

"We can haul your chopper with us," he waited for a response. "'Course, we won't make nearly as good of time, but were not exactly short for time either.
Cjtc3
Posted: Jul 4 2009, 04:39 PM

Knight of Lord Hoehn

Member No.: 3

"You know you want to, "Gage said with a smirk.

"Plus, we need your navigational skills along with the help finding fuel, and if we find fuel, its fuel for the duggy and the chopper."
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 09:34 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

Member No.: 1

The wind picked up as the sun peaked over the sand dunes of the inhospitable desert. Charlie inspected the trailer then turned around to look back at his chopper, his thoughts swirling.

It had been a long time since he had spent any resonable length to get to know someone. Charlie usually just bumped into people outside the city for an hour or to share a campfire at night but the next morning he would always lift up off the ground on his helicopter and never look back. The Aftermath taught you that if you were going to make it you had to look out for yourself and yourself alone, Charlie learned it the hard way.

What say you charlie,will you stay lonely and not feel pain because you dont grow attached to anyone you meet or will you join these three and probually watch another friend die in your arms or have your own life taken to these exploits

All these feelings and ideas buzzed within his head within a few moments

....dramatic music plays..

The back of the young man silhollete stood still, with his dark sweatshirt, dark green cargo short, and his trademark civil war saber

He breathed deeply "Count me in"

...camera fades...to be continued
The Rogue King
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 08:07 PM

Outcast Ruler

Member No.: 4

"Great now that fly boy finally grew some nads maybe we can get a goin... my ladie friends are very particular about timing."

KaiserKold
Posted: Jul 9 2009, 08:41 AM

Giant

OOC: lol, "timing"...

BIC: Krieger said, "lol, 'timing'..."

Just Kidding...

Krieger looked at Nathan, "I really hope your kidding, but I suppose it doesn't matter since we will be stopping in the city anyway. I know a guy who knows a guy who owes me a favor..."

Krieger thought about his choice of words for a moment, then added, "... And not the same type of favor you're hoping to get..."
The Rogue King
Posted: Jul 13 2009, 08:34 PM

Outcast Ruler

"I know a guy who knows a guy who owes me a favor..." In seconds Nathans mind flashed across hundreds of remarks. Let's see lavender soap... guy who owes him a favor... ya he's gay.

But as Nathan was about to make a remark Krieger cut in "... And not the same type of favor you're hoping to get..."

He smiled, "you sure about that? There's some big guys in the city... bigger than you even." He began to laugh, "you may not have a choice."
KaiserKold
Posted: Oct 1 2009, 09:35 PM

Giant

OOC: Movie magic and whatnot=randall's bird is already on the trailer.

BIC: "Well, what are we waiting for?" Krieger hopped into the side seat "Let's be headin'!"
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 10:15 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

Flynn ran off the back of the trailer, making sure everything was secure, fumbling a now full flask of whiskey and a couple cds and cassets in his arms that he retrieved from the chopper.

"WINDOW!" "DIBS BITCHES!", hopping into the side seat by the door, he tossed the discs and tapes on the dash, randomly picking up one "Which do you guys like more Kingston Trio or", picking up another one "Garth Brooks"

The Rogue King
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 02:35 PM

Outcast Ruler

Nathan crawled into the back seat, "Home James." he commanded in his most snobbish voice.
KaiserKold
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 11:34 PM

Giant

And with that, they began their voyage.

Krieger looked at the cd's that Flynn had held up.

"To hell with that crap," he laughed. "I'm the driver and I need this to get me pumped up."

He tapped a button and 'Creeping Death' by Metallica roared out of the speakers.

"Plus, this keeps the smaller critters away more efficiently."

Let's just hope we don't run into any of the larger variety.

"We can listen to yours after we get to 'Haven."
Lord Hoehn
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 01:08 AM

Lord of the leprechauns

"I can see why this music keeps everything away" Flynn said sarcastically, cupping his ears from the blaring speakers.

"The sooner we get to haven the better"

The Rogue King
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 04:28 PM

Outcast Ruler

Nathan stretched out in the back seat paying no attention to the music, "wake me when we get there." within seconds he was fast asleep even snoring a little bit.
« Next Oldest | The Desert Wastes | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1291 seconds | Archive