|· Guidelines/Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Feb 4 2009, 08:04 PM
Member No.: 2
Joined: 2-September 07
Name: None, though many insist on referring to him as "Quenva"
Height: 6' 0"
Strength: About the same as an average elf
Speed: Above average
Agility: Insane; ninja-like
Intelligence: Above average
Description: The moon shepherds are an elusive race originating from one of the southern-most isles in the kingdom. Little is known about their culture or their mystical abilities, other than their moon reverence and their uncanny grace and agility. It is also known that they do not believe in assigning names to their people.
Their skin is white as snow with two vertical rows of brilliant colored eyes running up their face that change their hue seemingly at random. They are lithe and slender built creatures who weigh less than anyone would imagine, with some scholars believing that they can will themselves to weigh less.
They have no mouths and speak telepathically. Some can read thoughts, though they can only catch a few things if at all, unless the subject allows them to enter their mind. They are always empathetic, allowing them to know a persons strong emotions.
The Illalunameura are a peaceful, timid race of people who live far away from any other civilizations. The fancy themselves protectors of the goodly races, helping them with information from time to time, but always appearing briefly and secretly. They are so rarely seen, that vast majority of the population of the Kingdom do not even know of their existence, or believe them to be nothing more than a myth.
One thing to note is that all peacefulness goes out the window when it comes to unnatural or undead creatures.
- A 7 foot staff of unknown wooden make. It is normally very flexible but can harden at a thought. Engraved upon the staffs head is an elegant sculpture of an owl in flight.
- A Flowing emerald robe with unknown Illalunamur symbols upon it.
- A slender curved shortsword upon his back that can be melded to the non-sculpted end of his staff.
Powers and abilities:
- Gravity alterations: Not only does he seem to change his weight, he can perform impossible feats of agility and grace.
- Can summon a full moon.
- Can subtly impart temporary lunacy upon people, or enhance it upon those who are already insane.
- Can become invisible during the day and during a new moon, but all moonlight will reveal him as a ghostly image at the very least.
- Becomes a bit more powerful under the moonlight, especially a full moon. The flipside to this: he becomes weaker during the day.
- Can read and comprehend any language, save for a few of the lost languages of the other lower planes.
- Can release a large spiritual owl from his staff that can be held in the corporeal world for 30 rounds. It is more intelligent than any normal bird and cannot be killed, only sent back to the staff. Other than this, it is a normal owl.
- Can have a calming and sometimes commanding effect on many nocturnal animals.
- Never wishes harm on anyone and will never kill accept in self-defense.
- He is capable of eating and drinking, but know one knows how. He never consumes alcohol or any physically or mentally altering substances.
- Can be somewhat condescending to non-Illalunameurae, though he harbors no ill feelings towards any species, even orcs and goblins (unless they threaten 'goodly' races).
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 02:19 PM
Lord of the leprechauns
Member No.: 1
Joined: 2-September 07
APPROVED...though I have way more agility then any Ninja
|The Rogue King||
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:21 PM
Member No.: 4
Joined: 8-September 07
I dont really need to approve but I will anyway.