|· Guidelines/Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to The Emerald Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 11:22 PM
Member No.: 2
Joined: 2-September 07
As soon as I draw a picture of Allevos, I will post it here!
Name: Janik, son of Matemis
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 210 lbs
Name: Allevos, Offspring of the Eldervein
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 355 lbs
Janik, son of Matemis was like every young man growing up in his village, until one fateful day when he witnessed a strange red light emanating from the nearby forest. Janik went, out of blind curiosity, to see what had produced it. What he found would change him forever. A creature born of the Lower Hells took hold of his body and turned him into a monstrosity that had his village screaming in absolute horror. Out of self defense, he was forced to kill three members of his people, then fled the area in confusion, fear and shame.
He spent many years with the demon Allevos inside him, each learning much about the other. The demon held a deep hatred towards humanity. Many years passed, and many times did Janik feed upon the innocent, but as time went on Janik began to understand the force inside him. He began fighting it each and every time, and every time he grew more unyielding to the inner beast. When Allevos realized what was taking place, it fought back with a renewed intensity. The two raged a monumental war for the body of Janik that lasted for 3 long weeks. Janik began to lose the fight towards the end, and became desperate with fear. With every ounce of willpower he could muster, he cast himself from a tall cliff, landing on the hard stones below.
He did not die that day, thanks to strength of the demon, but something very interesting happened instead. When Janik broken body finally healed and he stood up, they both found that they could not remember who either of them was, where they were from, or anything that had transpired all the days of their lives; the two beings, blank slates both, survived in the northern wilderness for three decades. They learned to depend on each other to survive in the harsh half-frozen forests and soon became nearly one creature in body and in mind. In the next two decades, they both recovered more and more of their lost memories; remembering their names and their origins. The fear crossed Janik mind that Allevos would become hostile again, now that it new the truth, but when confronted about it, the demon replied with confidence that it was a past that was his no longer. Having long ago discovered that he could switch between a human body and a demonic visage, the two returned to civilization, agreeing that Allevos would always be their when needed.
Janik does not like to kill other humans unless absolutely necessary, though Allevos still has a innate hunger for their lifeforce. They have come to an agreement that only wicked humans can be devoured.
GOD DAMN!! *catches breath*
Essense: The glowing energy after image. Can use it telekenetically to punch people, objects or throw himself from the ground/wall. Can also use it to eat life forces. Form of Essense is not stopped by any armor, but cannot stretch far from the body at all, only a few feet.
Transformation: Janik can let Allevos take control at will. Upon doing this, he can also allow his body to transform into a chitinous-armored, demonic version of himself, as long as he has enough demonic energy. Allevos' form has many advantages:
- Armor: The chitinous armor much physical damage, though it is not impregnable. Areas of "aura" are exposed between the plates.
- Increased Strenght: Allevos is twice as strong as an average adult male
- Increased Constitution: Allevos can take quite a beating before he is through.
- Demonic Sight: Allevos can see well in pitch black darkness.
- Demonic Aura: A "second image" of sorts that can be seen between the plates of armor, and causes extra dark magic fire damage on contact.
- Demonic Shifting: The chitinous armor can be molded and shifted somewhat. Allevos always keeps the exact same amount of matter, but he can relocate it into thicker areas of armor, spines and blades, or other such uses.
- While in demonic state, they take double damage from all magic attacks done to the unprotected aura; and triple damage from holy magic.
- The armor itself is damaged 50% more by magic attacks; and double damage from holy magic.
- Debilitating lightning damage will cause Allevos to revert back to Janik for 5 posts.
- Demonic Hunger: Though nonexistent in Janik, Allevos is possessed of a great demonic metabolism. This "energy meter" restricts the length of time that Allevos can remain in physical form. Allevos can last for only about 30 posts without "refilling".
- Allevos has a deep, inexplicable fear of water and will do anything to avoid it, even if that means reverting back to Janik.
- There are two ways for Allevos to refill:
1: Revert back to Janik for as many posts as he wants filled (always max of 30 though).
2: He can feast upon the life force of a living creature
A: Human = Automatically filled.
B: Large Animal = 20 posts filled
C: Medium Animal = 10 posts filled
D: Small Animal = 5 posts
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 06:36 PM
Lord of the leprechauns
Member No.: 1
Joined: 2-September 07