zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to 2PM Chile ~10 out of 10!~. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome 2pm Chile!

- Este foro esta dedicado a 2pm!!!
- Esperamos poder reunir a todos
los fans, mantenerlos al tanto de
las ultimas noticias de los chicos
y hacerlos mas populares a lo largo
de Chile

- Tambien invitamos a los fans
del extranjeros que puedan leer
español que ingresen al foro y
disfruten un buen momento de
intercambio cultural entre fans de
distintas partes del mundo

- Antes de comenzar a postear
lee las reglas ACA!

- Presentate ante el foro en
ESTE topic.

- If you don't speak spanish
visit this LINK

- Si deseas contactarte
con el staff puedes mandar un
mail a
tupiemchile@gmail.com

Por favor vota todos los dias
por nosotros en diromo

2PM

Avisos importantes
No hay avisos

Actualizaciones
Este lugar es solo para actualizaciones, El chat esta abajo! Gracias por su comprencion

UFO 2pmChile
Aqui deja todas esas preguntas que quieras hacerle a 2PMC

Visitas
free counters

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR Graficos: AthenaYuki

DIY Kitchens
caca123
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 10:29 PM

Group: Curios@
Member No.: 751

I am a DIY enthusiast and know quite a bit about DIY kitchens and fitting them as I’ve fitted quite a few for my friends, neighbours and family. Infact if anyone that knows me buys a DIY kitchen then they always ask me to help fit it or at least ask my advise. I also know how much it cost to manufacture a kitchen because my dad used to work at the local pet shop and he knows how much Mr.Wilkes the owner used to pay for a bag of sawdust so I can therefore work out how much chipboard costs to make because it’s made from the same stuff and as kitchens are made from chipboard then I can work out perhaps to within ten pounds or so exactly how much a kitchen costs to manufacture. There is a company that advertise on the net called www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk and I know that you cannot manufacture a kitchen for the price that they advertise . Don’t be fooled by these guys. I buy my kitchens from wow kitchens because he’s my friend and his kitchens are really good and cheap.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Chat del Foro

fish food skinned by liv [bleed blaqk.] of red carpet and rebellion & rpg underground.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2339 seconds · Archive