Search "13th Labour":

Powered by OhNoRobot.com

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to 13thlabour. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

When Are We Getting Back To The Story
Joey
Posted: Apr 30 2007, 12:58 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

It was turning out to be really good. I miss it.
limmortal
Posted: May 1 2007, 10:44 AM

Emu Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm trying to avoid using the computer these days, which is difficult (observe what I'm doing as I write this, for example) - but art is even worse. I had to go home early from work yesterday because a coule of fingers just gave out on mouse-related activities. Therefore, you get old stuff.

One thing I could do is to write up parts - just text. Which maybe I'll do for some longer stuff anyway, just to speed things up. I'll get everyone inside, do some revelations, and return to the visual in time for something stunningly visual.

I've got the LotR extended version, which comes with storyboarding for at least part of it. I keep meaning to do something with copying their storyboards - wait, wait, I meant "take inspiration from." Not chance of violating copyright that way, right?

Of course, guess what watching a movie means? Using the computer. Not much hand work, though, until I want to look something up.
limmortal
Posted: May 3 2007, 11:02 AM

Emu Administrator

You could make changes to the wiki, and I'll correct them, if you want concepts.
Joey
Posted: May 8 2007, 09:40 PM

It won't let me create a new account.

BTW A mosh pit is when people create a pit to slam into each other. It's called "Moshing" or "SLam Dancing".
limmortal
Posted: May 13 2007, 01:15 PM

Emu Administrator

I think I remember something about that.

sad.gif I miss it, too. I think I'll try to create another on Tuesday. My hand's feeling a bit better.
limmortal
Posted: May 14 2007, 02:09 PM

Emu Administrator

I created a new one, and then realized the extreme irony of the first statement.
Joey
Posted: May 20 2007, 03:39 PM

Thank you!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0307 seconds · Archive